Maybelline Define A Lash

3.3

Ingredients from packaging: Isodecane, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba Wax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Water (Agua), Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Paraffin, Alcohol Denat., Polyvinyl Laurate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Talc, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, PEG 30 Glyceryl Stearate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, May Contain ( /-):, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is the first mascara I have repurchased as i tend not to notice a difference between mascara tbh. However this definitely lengthens and maybe adds a teensy bit of volume but not much. Like the name suggests it seperates and defines lashes well but I am not sure this would work well for someone with naturally short eyelashes.

on 7/4/2012 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

I love the flexible wand! I love this mascara because it's not too much or too little. A great everyday mascara.

on 7/2/2012 8:03:00 PM

I recently purchased this, and I have to say, I love it :) I usually stick to bare escentuals flawless definition volumizing mascara, but didn't have the time to go to a Sephora, nor the $20 to shell out on a mascara. This was around $7 and looked promising so I figured why not! I am glad I gave it a try :) I have fairly long lashes naturally, so I'm not sure if this would work quite as well with someone who had short lashes like a fiber mascara would, but for me, ahhmazing! I love, love, LOVE the brush and tube itself; the brush seperates every lash perfectly while the tube prevents too much product, thus, no clumps and beautiful definition. It builds great as well, just keep working with it before it dries or it will give a clumpy, hard lash appearance. I use the waterproof formula, which I was a little hesitant to buy since I live in Arkansas and its July right now (meaning the heat and humidity are awful) but I havent noticed any smudges or melting off (I even spent 4 hours in the sun yesterday, over 100 degrees!) it sticks right on the lashes, keeping the curl, but comes off when I wash my face. Gives me a wide eyed, clean look :) I will definitely repurchase.

on 6/26/2012 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This was one of my very first mascaras. It separates well and builds nicely. The wand is rubbery and not too big, so it's not too crazy.

on 6/23/2012 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Love this mascara. Lengthens good but not as good as my favorite lengthening mascara, L'oreal's Telescopic Mascara in Carbon Black. This mascara also separates my lashes pretty well with a little added volume. I wouldn't buy this mascara every time I run out, but occasionally I'll grab it and give it a go again. The brush itself is good and applies mascara well. No clumps.

on 6/20/2012 3:23:00 AM

I love this mascara for everyday use! It makes my lashes look so long and voluminous. I Love using the word flirtatious, cute and girly with this mascara! It just makes me feel fun and flirty!!! Love this mascara!

on 6/17/2012 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This mascara makes my long thick lashes extreme! It takes a little time to master the wand but once you get the hang of it it looks amazing ! It makes my eyes look really big and awake

on 6/13/2012 8:15:00 PM

Great mascara! Provides nice length and volume without the clump.

on 6/3/2012 10:37:00 PM

I have naturally long, thick lashes so whatever mascara I buy usually isn't a problem for me. With Define a Lash, I mostly think it's pretty good. It definitely lengthens my lashes, but it almost makes them look spidery with how thin they look (I like voluminous/thickening mascaras better). I also don't like how flimsy the applicator is; it's very bendy, a bit hard to use.

Overall it does its job and it's cheap, which is nice. It's not a terrible mascara by any means. But next time I will most likely go for CoverGirl Lash Blast -- I liked that much better.

on 5/30/2012 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I wouldn't say this is the best mascara out there, but I still really love it. It works well with my thin lashes (damn short asian lashes) and it really has the lengthening effect.
The wand though is a little too bendy.... at first i found it hard to use, but eventually I adapted to it.

I would definitely repurchase this just because it's cheap and does a good job. It's an everyday must have mascara.