Maybelline Define A Lash

3.3

Ingredients from packaging: Isodecane, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba Wax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Water (Agua), Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Paraffin, Alcohol Denat., Polyvinyl Laurate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Talc, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, PEG 30 Glyceryl Stearate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, May Contain ( /-):, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

on 8/9/2012 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

At first I really liked this product because it made my lashes stand out, but it dries rather quickly (in the tube), clumps, and makes your lashes look spidery. Also, I don't really think it made my lashes look any longer. So the search continues....

on 8/7/2012 10:18:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This is the only mascara I've ever used that spurted all over my robe when I removed the wand from the tube. It's that wet. The wimpy brush doesn't help the application and makes it difficult to use the correct amount of pressure. Once I actually got the mascara on my lashes, it looked fine and the bristles on the brush separated and defined my lashes nicely. Wear time is about average and I didn't notice much smudging.
Update: After the tube dried out awhile, this brush actually works well to remove any clumps left on my lashes after applying another mascara. For use on it's own, I wouldn't bother.

on 8/3/2012 9:57:00 PM

I really like this mascara because it lengthens, defines, and gives you a little volume. It reminds me of Covergirl's All-in-One Curved Brush Mascara (except for the wand, obviously). The wand is awesome at defining, and it gets every little lash. The only con is that it clumps just a little sometimes. Overall, a great purchase. :)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is the first mascara I have repurchased as i tend not to notice a difference between mascara tbh. However this definitely lengthens and maybe adds a teensy bit of volume but not much. Like the name suggests it seperates and defines lashes well but I am not sure this would work well for someone with naturally short eyelashes.

on 7/4/2012 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

I love the flexible wand! I love this mascara because it's not too much or too little. A great everyday mascara.

on 7/2/2012 8:03:00 PM

I recently purchased this, and I have to say, I love it :) I usually stick to bare escentuals flawless definition volumizing mascara, but didn't have the time to go to a Sephora, nor the $20 to shell out on a mascara. This was around $7 and looked promising so I figured why not! I am glad I gave it a try :) I have fairly long lashes naturally, so I'm not sure if this would work quite as well with someone who had short lashes like a fiber mascara would, but for me, ahhmazing! I love, love, LOVE the brush and tube itself; the brush seperates every lash perfectly while the tube prevents too much product, thus, no clumps and beautiful definition. It builds great as well, just keep working with it before it dries or it will give a clumpy, hard lash appearance. I use the waterproof formula, which I was a little hesitant to buy since I live in Arkansas and its July right now (meaning the heat and humidity are awful) but I havent noticed any smudges or melting off (I even spent 4 hours in the sun yesterday, over 100 degrees!) it sticks right on the lashes, keeping the curl, but comes off when I wash my face. Gives me a wide eyed, clean look :) I will definitely repurchase.

on 6/26/2012 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This was one of my very first mascaras. It separates well and builds nicely. The wand is rubbery and not too big, so it's not too crazy.

on 6/23/2012 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Love this mascara. Lengthens good but not as good as my favorite lengthening mascara, L'oreal's Telescopic Mascara in Carbon Black. This mascara also separates my lashes pretty well with a little added volume. I wouldn't buy this mascara every time I run out, but occasionally I'll grab it and give it a go again. The brush itself is good and applies mascara well. No clumps.

on 6/20/2012 3:23:00 AM

I love this mascara for everyday use! It makes my lashes look so long and voluminous. I Love using the word flirtatious, cute and girly with this mascara! It just makes me feel fun and flirty!!! Love this mascara!

on 6/17/2012 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This mascara makes my long thick lashes extreme! It takes a little time to master the wand but once you get the hang of it it looks amazing ! It makes my eyes look really big and awake