August 20, 2014 | 2148 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2012 11:35:00 AM More reviews by nesslee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

i have heard a lot about burt's bees, but i am not wowed by this product. it smells weird and tastes like soap. although the color is nice and natural i wouldnt buy it again. the only thing that comforts me is to know that its 100% natural.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/4/2012 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Kaijia

I really, really wanted to like Burt's Bees lip balms, but unfortunately they just do not work on me. I honestly feel as though this is making my lips drier.

A shame, particularly as the tint is very nice- subtle enough to redden your lips totally naturally.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by jennarock11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

LOVE! after having a pretty terrrible experience with eos lipbalms, I decided to check out this lovely stuff. It is soooo moisturizing and creamy, I love it! It smells good, has a tiny bit of a tint but not too much, it seems like it lasts forever on my lips, and I love the fact that it has natural ingredients and is good for my lips! Definitely buying this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 1:39:00 AM More reviews by meganxoxo1996

OMGZ i love this lip balm! i have been searching for my HG lip balm forever, and i love, love, love this! after having yet another bad reaction to some chapstick i recently bought, i have into the hype and bought this. it is freaking amazing! just on saturday, the corners of my lips cracked (so disgusting). but today, my lips look completely back to normal, and its because of this! it is so moisturizing for me, and makes my lips feel so soft and supple! it also lasts for a long time and i dont have to reapply every half hour. unlike a lot of chapsticks that did moisturize my lips, this did NOT dry the skin around my lips. it also gives me a slightly rosy color, which i love. the smell can be strange at first, but i actually like it now. the only thing that i found weird was that it had a waxy feel on my lips, but im pretty sure thats because it doesnt have all the artificial chemicals and crap, and it goes away reasonably fast and leaves my lips so smooth and soft. it is kind of expensive for only .15 oz, but it was so worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by KalmiaB

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is exactly what I want in a balm with a bit of color to it. One light swipe and enough color for ME, anyway. It's even enough to leave the house with. The other BB lip shimmers deposited much too much color, no matter how little I applied.
Some posters have mentioned the scent or taste - I found nothing unpleasant about this balm.

I can see where a stick will last for ages, so it's pretty economical. Fingers don't touch it either, so it's easy to carry in a purse and apply with no mess.

This is something I can use on my lips with NO MIRROR. I can just swipe it and feel confident. I think I'd give up all my other lippies in favor of this one, if I had to.

I'm using up those other BB lip shimmers as a cuticle oiler before bed!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2012 3:08:00 PM More reviews by kxtreme16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I never really saw the big buzz over Burt's Bees and I usually leaned towards baby lips or eos. But Randalls (my local grocery store) didn't have those brands so I got stuck with this. I must admit, i DEFINITELY underestimated how good this is! Literally, I apply it at least 5 times a day (I'm a chapstick fanatic). And i LOVE it. It has the perfect tint of color and moisturizes my lips perfectly. This is my number 1 must-have for the winter!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2012 2:31:00 PM More reviews by dee0219

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is my standby lip balm to keep my lips hydrated and soft. I will say that when I experience dryness and cracking (a few an far between occurrence), this lip balm is just too lightweight to handle it, and doesn't do anything in the way of healing. Other than that, it's the best lip balm I've used for daily hydration, and I've been a loyal customer of the Burt's Bees lip balm line since 2005.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2012 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Debdeb123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have lips from hell. Pretty much always dry or cracking (to the point of scabs or bleeding), previously the only thing that sorted them out was the creamy blistex stuff in a tube but I have been struggling to find it.
Anyway, I found this in Holland and Barrett instead, i was looking for a balm without menthol etc. as that always seems to irritate and this has none of those things.
My lips aren't cured but they are better, the taste of this balm isn't overpowering or sickly like some lipbalms and I think the price is pretty good too.
Will probably buy this again as it is stocked in plenty of places.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2012 5:25:00 AM More reviews by CitrusT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

As with the grapefruit lip balm, this didn't moisturize my lips- yet it is slightly more moisturizing than the grapefruit. I wouldn't recommend this to those who suffer from dry or chapped lips. The balm doesn't have a high emollient feel to it- it feels waxy on the lips. It could be worn underneath lip gloss, but not alone (for me).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by franchen

I can't stop putting it on my lips! I like it because it replenishes my lips and made from natural ingredients. It is gone in a few hours though, not like other lip balm, they stay there forever like a petroleum jelly! I still like it because it proves that it's organic.