September 2, 2014 | 1667 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Black Out Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2011 6:18:00 AM More reviews by MakeupMyWorld21

Yes, this is a little too expensive. But worth it. I use it all the time when I'm going out for dinner or a occasion or something, but not for everyday, no. It makes my lashes a lot bolder and blacker. Its an extreme-black mascara.DiorShow Black Out Mascara gives your lashes a little more oomph and a lot more drama. Intensified by ultra-black, kohl pigments, the formula glides on smoothly and draws each lash out to show-stopping lengths. Wear it alone, or layer it over DiorShow to glamour-eyes in an instant! By the way, packaging is excellent. I gave it 4 stars as its VERY, VERY expensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2011 3:08:00 AM More reviews by jerradtrahan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

like its counter part, Diorshow. it often dryes out to easily and creates clumping. in difference to its counter part, its is a shiny jet black where as diorshow is a matte soft black. this mascara does create a better wet look than most volumizing mascaras on the market, but it still dryes out before your done with it and at 24.50, i want every last drop.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2011 1:09:00 AM More reviews by babygirl95

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara. It is what I use for BOLD lashes. This makes my lashes look incredibly dark and voluminous. It is absolutely a beautiful product. I have purchased multiple tubes of this and I will definitely buy it again. Yes, it's expensive, but you get what you pay for.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2011 4:08:00 AM More reviews by sebjimen

Great mascara. Doesn't clump and layers very easily. My husband loves this mascara on me and noticed very easily when I switched. The brush also gives an even application.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2011 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Claudia22

Great product. After trying many others (Buxom's, Bad Gal, Givenchy, Lancome) this is a good mascara, one that you can TRUST, maybe it doesn't give you the Super Effect that many people expects, but it works as a very good mascara, looks professional, no smudges, stays in place for a long time, gives length and volume. It's a for sure product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2011 3:03:00 PM More reviews by caitiewithac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This mascara and the Laura Mercier brow gel are my only two consistent makeup splurges. This is definitely my HG mascara -- it makes my lashes look long and amazing, doesn't smudge (your mileage may vary, obviously) and it's just so, so black. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2011 8:23:00 PM More reviews by nc30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

oh my Gosh. this is an amazing mascara. Makes ur lashes super long in a sec!!!

highly recommend

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2011 11:39:00 PM More reviews by cbhanna21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm asian and if you're asian you know how annoying our lashes are. straight hair gives us straight lashes. my lashes aren't short, they are quite long compared to most asian lashes. using this mascara, all it does is clumps and makes a mess. when i try to use it gently so it doesn't clump, i might as well not use it. while it tries to elongate my lashes, it just leaves clumps at the very end.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2011 1:44:00 PM More reviews by maebee22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use this Black Out over Extase for the dramatic eyes I love. This is my HG and perfect combination product. I know there are cheaper alternatives in the drug store and this is a product that has to be thrown out every three months but I have tried all of those and nothing makes my lashes so beautiful. I just have to cut back on other areas, like my chocolate addiction. I have to say that this is a splurge that I will not give up no matter what the naysayers have to say.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Lovely32

Perfect. Everything you want with a lovely Mascara. Brush is perfect. Right size, so there is no problems with application or accidently messing up the job. I have CD's DiorShow Waterproof mascara also, and find that Im always getting mascara all over the place as the brush is too big for my small eye lashes. The Blackout is perfect, it exends my lashes, and there is no clumping. Ive used alot of mascara's in my lifetime, and Im very happy with this one. Yes its expensive, however you'll get your money's worth.