November 21, 2014 | 1712 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Black Out Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2011 2:33:00 PM More reviews by alibrett16

I never wore mascara a lot, because I have blue eyes that are very sensitive and most products make my eyes red and teary. I had to try this after I saw my sister wearing it, and became obsessed. It stays on without smudging, and really brings together my look. I didn't find this mascara to really lengthen my lashes, but it does create a dramatic element to your eyes. It doesn't clump unless you do more than 2 coats. I highly recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2011 1:45:00 AM More reviews by flauros

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my evening/ going out mascara. The brush is pretty gigantic, but surprisingly does not get too much mascara on the brush. I prefer natural bristle mascaras over plastic bristle applicators, this one is no exception. The color is super black, which is too severe for me during the day as I naturally have lighter lashes. However, party time comes around and out this baby comes! The packaging is light but pretty large- it takes up a lot of space in my bag pocket. When applying this, it's important to keep a eyelash comb or disposable mascara applicator around to comb through, as it tends to stick a few lashes together if you're not careful. But this is by no means a clumpy mascara, it just requires a little more care. I have bad reactions to covergirl mascaras but I am pleased to say no adverse reactions to this bad boy! The price for this has dropped I think, it's only 24$USD now and makes this a cheaper dior mascara at the moment.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2011 2:44:00 AM More reviews by piradanan9

This is absolutely great mascara. No need fake lash as it give legnht and volum (3 times applied), last for whole day. It is difficult to clean but if you have a good eye remover so no worry. I love it

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2011 7:21:00 AM More reviews by moodycow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my mascara of choice. Love the big brush, it makes my lashes stand out, and the black black colour really defines my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2011 8:49:00 PM More reviews by makeupaholic83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Abosolutely the best mascara ever invented!!! I've bought it so many times over the past years, I've gone through probably 10 tubes of this!!! BUT at the same time I was curious to try all the new releases (Lancome Hypnose Drama, YSL faux cils, YSL singulier, Dior Iconic, Lancome Virtuose, Lancome Fatale, Lancome Hypnose, Lancome Hypnose precious cells, Benefit Bad Gal, Makeup Forever Smoky Lash, Estee Lauder Magnascopic, Estee Lauder Turbo Lash and so many more!) BUT NOTHING BEATS THIS OLDIE!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2011 6:18:00 AM More reviews by MakeupMyWorld21

Yes, this is a little too expensive. But worth it. I use it all the time when I'm going out for dinner or a occasion or something, but not for everyday, no. It makes my lashes a lot bolder and blacker. Its an extreme-black mascara.DiorShow Black Out Mascara gives your lashes a little more oomph and a lot more drama. Intensified by ultra-black, kohl pigments, the formula glides on smoothly and draws each lash out to show-stopping lengths. Wear it alone, or layer it over DiorShow to glamour-eyes in an instant! By the way, packaging is excellent. I gave it 4 stars as its VERY, VERY expensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2011 3:08:00 AM More reviews by jerradtrahan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

like its counter part, Diorshow. it often dryes out to easily and creates clumping. in difference to its counter part, its is a shiny jet black where as diorshow is a matte soft black. this mascara does create a better wet look than most volumizing mascaras on the market, but it still dryes out before your done with it and at 24.50, i want every last drop.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2011 1:09:00 AM More reviews by babygirl95

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara. It is what I use for BOLD lashes. This makes my lashes look incredibly dark and voluminous. It is absolutely a beautiful product. I have purchased multiple tubes of this and I will definitely buy it again. Yes, it's expensive, but you get what you pay for.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2011 4:08:00 AM More reviews by sebjimen

Great mascara. Doesn't clump and layers very easily. My husband loves this mascara on me and noticed very easily when I switched. The brush also gives an even application.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2011 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Claudia22

Great product. After trying many others (Buxom's, Bad Gal, Givenchy, Lancome) this is a good mascara, one that you can TRUST, maybe it doesn't give you the Super Effect that many people expects, but it works as a very good mascara, looks professional, no smudges, stays in place for a long time, gives length and volume. It's a for sure product.