Dejavu (Imju) Fiberwig Lash Knockout

3.6

WATER, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, AMMONIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, CERESIN. BEESWAX, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, TRIETHANOLAMINE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SORBITAN STEARATE, CETETH-20, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE-60, DISODIUM EDTA, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, CARBON BLACK(CI 77266)

THIS IS IT!!! I've found my HG of mascaras, and, trust me, I've tried them all.

I know alot of people expected to see lots of volume, but PLS keep in mind, this mascara wasn't designed for that. It was designed to do what it was supposed to do (i.e.: make lashes long), and it delivers just that.

I also found that if you use it in conjunction with a primer (e.g.: Lancome Cils Booster, you will be astonished by how long AND thick your lashes can get.
'

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

OMG This macara was the Devil!!! I an a mascara junkee so I have or will try them all high or low end. I have never had a mascara cause me physical pain !!! Within 1/2 hour of this my eyes were itching. Within an hour my eyes were red, burning and felt like they were full of red ants! It was horrible. It took two days to get my eyes back to normal. OF course I took it back. The funny thing is I have used fiber mascaras before and never had anything like that happen. Oh well! This one was just not for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

So... I'm on the fence about this product. I'd give it a 3.5 if I could.

PROS: It does make veeeery long, natural-looking lashes, usually during/after the 2nd coat. It holds very well throughout the day, doesn't smudge/flake, and washes off SUPER easily with some warm water. It's also good about separating lashes, as long as you shift the brush around so you don't always sweep at the same spot. Also, the curved but not ridiculously huge brush is lovely and makes application sooo much easier.

CONS: No volume whatsoever. The fibers are rather hard to work with and a few sometimes fall in your eyes during the day, which... hurts. Also, there is a tendency for the fibers to clump after you applied them, so the tips of your lashes sometimes end up clinging to each other. Also, like most fiber mascaras, your lashes end up feeling rather hard and crunchy afterwards.

I think I'll use up this tube because, if used correctly, you do get really long, fluttery eyelashes.

Thos products didn't provide me with the volume I need. Several applications only made my lashes clumped together. I tried using it with a different mascara wznd with bristles that were closer together but still did not get good results. Maybe it works well for people with already thick lashes?

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this mascara. It does provide alot of length and volume. It is pricier but worth it. I wouldn't say it's my favorite but I will say it's my second. Hehe. I'd recommend this to everyone.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I'm on my third tube of this, having discovered it about a year ago. This stuff is AWESOME! I have decent-length lashes to begin with (although I do notice them becoming sparser as I age). This thickens just a bit, and lengthens DRAMATICALLY! When I wear it, I get oodles of comments on how long my lashes are (and I often can't wear glasses or sunglasses because they brush up against them). Removal is a breeze. If I rub at my eyes, this flakes a bit, but doesn't smudge. The only problem I have with this is that it has lengthening fibres in it, and if I'm not careful in application, the fibres can poke me in the eye. Also, as the mascara ages, the fibres thicken up a bit, and when you pull the wand out it often looks like it has some eyelashes stuck to the bottom of the wand (I just wipe these off, but it's kinda gross). Great stuff, but definitely not for contact wearers!

I loved this. I've got fairly sparse lashes, and after trying loads of lengthening mascaras - from cheaper ones to Dior, Lancome etc, this stands out from the rest by a mile.

I first bought Fiberwig in Sephora in New York this March on a whim, and then was gutted I'd not bought more, as I live in London and I just can't get hold of it in the shops here. Have just bought a pack of two on ebay, and am excitedly waiting for them to arrive...

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have asian short fine eyelashes. So I totally bought into the hype with this mascara. For a special occasion I usually wear false eyelashes, so I was looking for a wow mascara for everday use.

The pros: No clumping, even with over five coats of mascara. Does make your eyelashes insanely long. Nice smell. Almost bombproof mascara! Washes off super easily with just warm water. Hold's curl very well, best of all the mascara's I have ever used.

The cons: No thickening effect at all, eyelashes stayed thin and wispy. Mascara tube becomes old and dries out very quickly due to the formula itself being quite dry. Takes longer time than usual to apply sufficient mascara to look 'mascared'.

Overall this is an excellent product. I think it would probably look more volumunised if used with a mascara primer. Love it!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This product is a FRAUD!!! I sadly bought into all the hype about it and it didn't anything for my lashes as far as making them look long. All this mascara did is make my lashes darker which any mascara can do. It isn't really expensive, but the fact that I can find a $5 mascara to do the same, then it definitely isn't worth the money. Complete FAIL.

Bought this a few years ago and loved that you could just throw on coat after coat and get super long lashes! Did not irritate my eyes nor leave them raccoon-y! The only downside is that it didn't volumize, but rather just lengthen. And above all, did not irritate or dry out my eyes!

Popular Mascaras