October 23, 2014 | 2008 users online

Mascara - Dejavu (Imju) - Fiberwig Lash Knockout

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2011 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Ellenmarieb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Thos products didn't provide me with the volume I need. Several applications only made my lashes clumped together. I tried using it with a different mascara wznd with bristles that were closer together but still did not get good results. Maybe it works well for people with already thick lashes?

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2011 3:44:00 AM More reviews by MSMKUP

I love this mascara. It does provide alot of length and volume. It is pricier but worth it. I wouldn't say it's my favorite but I will say it's my second. Hehe. I'd recommend this to everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 3:32:00 PM More reviews by kimiannie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm on my third tube of this, having discovered it about a year ago. This stuff is AWESOME! I have decent-length lashes to begin with (although I do notice them becoming sparser as I age). This thickens just a bit, and lengthens DRAMATICALLY! When I wear it, I get oodles of comments on how long my lashes are (and I often can't wear glasses or sunglasses because they brush up against them). Removal is a breeze. If I rub at my eyes, this flakes a bit, but doesn't smudge. The only problem I have with this is that it has lengthening fibres in it, and if I'm not careful in application, the fibres can poke me in the eye. Also, as the mascara ages, the fibres thicken up a bit, and when you pull the wand out it often looks like it has some eyelashes stuck to the bottom of the wand (I just wipe these off, but it's kinda gross). Great stuff, but definitely not for contact wearers!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2010 10:30:00 AM More reviews by Belle2112

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I loved this. I've got fairly sparse lashes, and after trying loads of lengthening mascaras - from cheaper ones to Dior, Lancome etc, this stands out from the rest by a mile.

I first bought Fiberwig in Sephora in New York this March on a whim, and then was gutted I'd not bought more, as I live in London and I just can't get hold of it in the shops here. Have just bought a pack of two on ebay, and am excitedly waiting for them to arrive...

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2010 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Amalulu

I have asian short fine eyelashes. So I totally bought into the hype with this mascara. For a special occasion I usually wear false eyelashes, so I was looking for a wow mascara for everday use.

The pros: No clumping, even with over five coats of mascara. Does make your eyelashes insanely long. Nice smell. Almost bombproof mascara! Washes off super easily with just warm water. Hold's curl very well, best of all the mascara's I have ever used.

The cons: No thickening effect at all, eyelashes stayed thin and wispy. Mascara tube becomes old and dries out very quickly due to the formula itself being quite dry. Takes longer time than usual to apply sufficient mascara to look 'mascared'.

Overall this is an excellent product. I think it would probably look more volumunised if used with a mascara primer. Love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2010 11:37:00 PM More reviews by Emazing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is a FRAUD!!! I sadly bought into all the hype about it and it didn't anything for my lashes as far as making them look long. All this mascara did is make my lashes darker which any mascara can do. It isn't really expensive, but the fact that I can find a $5 mascara to do the same, then it definitely isn't worth the money. Complete FAIL.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2010 6:44:00 PM More reviews by LadyPeach

Bought this a few years ago and loved that you could just throw on coat after coat and get super long lashes! Did not irritate my eyes nor leave them raccoon-y! The only downside is that it didn't volumize, but rather just lengthen. And above all, did not irritate or dry out my eyes!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2010 12:51:00 AM More reviews by MissBettyful

I absolutely love this mascara. It's the one mascara that I use everyday. I have 5 tubes of mascara and this is the one I always reach for when I don't want to be disappointed. This mascara leaves my lashes looking great. When I use a new tube, it looks like I'm wearing falsies. After 2 months, the texture isn't as liquidy and it could get a little clumpy. I usually wiggly the wand at the base of my lashes and glide it to the tips. I love that it doesn't smuge at all, and is very easy to remove with warm water. I usually purchase them from adambeauty.com since they're like $14.50 USD +2 shipping, which is a great price compared to Sephora at $30.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2010 4:03:00 AM More reviews by hinduae

unfortunatly gave me a very bad eye irritation

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2010 1:13:00 AM More reviews by MsEmilyPark

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gives length, but no volume. A bit pricey. Still doesn't beat my HG mascara:

Shiseido Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus.