December 21, 2014 | 913 users online

Hair Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by tlc88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Must have!! I have long, thick, chemically damaged hair and my hair can't be without this treatment!! Amazing quality for an amazing price.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2012 10:57:00 AM More reviews by Rainmanjazzyc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Hey! this product is amazing! i love the smell and texture it gives my hair. its only four to three dollars, but i bought mine at kroger, i heard abt how amazing this product is and tried it out! I have bad split ends and dry hair, and so i tried something new. this product is amazing and i would SO buy this again

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2012 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Kokkinomavri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is great. The first time I used it I fell in love with it! The price is great especially for the outcome of the product. I have been using it after my shampoo and conditioner once a week. My hair is damaged because I color it so this brings back some life to it. I like to scrunch my hair and after using this the waves are more defined and a lot more voluminous.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2012 1:19:00 AM More reviews by bebe7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a wonderful, cheap, deep conditioner product. I use this once a week, sometimes twice a week if my hair needs some extra tlc. I don't color my hair anymore, but I do use the blow dryer and straightener everyday. My hair often look dull and heat damaged. This little product is amazing. You lather this on after shampooing, and leave it on for 3 minutes, then rinse. It leaves my hair so soft and silky feeling, even after blow drying. This has a nice strong coconut smell. It actually lingers even after my hair is completely dry. I love it and will definitely continue to use it. It is super cheap and comes in a convenient squeeze bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Mkm90

If you have dry hair, you literally MUST have this in your shower. I use it after my regular shampoo and conditioner, about once a week. It makes my dry, curly hair soft and silky. I don't understand how it's so cheap, but I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 8:50:00 PM More reviews by mikachu177

This product is amazing! My hair all of a sudden started getting really dry and I came across a youtube video with a girl raving about this, I had to try it out! It was really cheap, $3, and I use it everyday. It leaves your hair really silky and it smells like coconut!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2012 6:31:00 AM More reviews by gmheels

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great everyday conditioner for coloured hair. It smells lovely, is great value and keeps my highlighted hair from getting dried out! Its meant to be a deep conditioning mask treatment for hair, but I use it every time I wash my hair to give it that extra hydrating boost! You can't go wrong with this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by LexR

LOVE this conditioner! I have very dry hair and usually use this as a conditioner whenever I wash my hair-not just a once in a while thing for me. I use the "moist" version...i find that the "smooth" version has too much silicone and makes my hair feel greasy-not a fan! Definitely a staple product, though!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2012 10:05:00 AM More reviews by fffffffffffffffffffff

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm not sure what all the fuss is about.
My hair is in fairly good condition, I used to dye it but haven't done so for about 6 months, I do blow dry and straighten my hair but I use a Charles Worthington heat protection spray. However, it is very very thick and heavy and needs to be very well conditioned so that it doesn't become very coarse and dry. It's also very tenacious in the sense that it can withstand a great deal of abuse (my teen years were full of bleach and green hair dye), but this also means for products to have an effect on it, they have to be more or less industrial strength. I bought this because I read many positive reviews and a lot of people raving on about how great it smells, so mostly out of curiosity.
It was actually a bit pricey at 4.99. First off, I did not like the smell. It smelt powdery and unnatural, very chemical and synthetic, like violet sweets. The packaging was handy because it doesn't have a lid, just a squeeze top, but be sure not to place it with the lid at the bottom even if there is only a little bit of product left because it leaks out and leaves a mess, not to mention is a waste.
I only ever used it after shampooing and left it on for about 3-5 minutes (I think I took the name too literally and actually expected the '3 minute miracle' to work in 3 minutes). It really had no great effect. I noticed no real difference between this and a normal everyday conditioner (I used tresemme). My hair was not better nor worse. HOWEVER, I think I will repurchase this and use it as a deep conditioner and see if it has an effect that way.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2012 6:16:00 PM More reviews by xoxoCK

Leaves my hair feeling silky smooth! Not a fan of the smell.