July 28, 2014 | 2093 users online

Hair Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 8:50:00 PM More reviews by mikachu177

This product is amazing! My hair all of a sudden started getting really dry and I came across a youtube video with a girl raving about this, I had to try it out! It was really cheap, $3, and I use it everyday. It leaves your hair really silky and it smells like coconut!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2012 6:31:00 AM More reviews by gmheels

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great everyday conditioner for coloured hair. It smells lovely, is great value and keeps my highlighted hair from getting dried out! Its meant to be a deep conditioning mask treatment for hair, but I use it every time I wash my hair to give it that extra hydrating boost! You can't go wrong with this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by LexR

LOVE this conditioner! I have very dry hair and usually use this as a conditioner whenever I wash my hair-not just a once in a while thing for me. I use the "moist" version...i find that the "smooth" version has too much silicone and makes my hair feel greasy-not a fan! Definitely a staple product, though!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2012 10:05:00 AM More reviews by fffffffffffffffffffff

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm not sure what all the fuss is about.
My hair is in fairly good condition, I used to dye it but haven't done so for about 6 months, I do blow dry and straighten my hair but I use a Charles Worthington heat protection spray. However, it is very very thick and heavy and needs to be very well conditioned so that it doesn't become very coarse and dry. It's also very tenacious in the sense that it can withstand a great deal of abuse (my teen years were full of bleach and green hair dye), but this also means for products to have an effect on it, they have to be more or less industrial strength. I bought this because I read many positive reviews and a lot of people raving on about how great it smells, so mostly out of curiosity.
It was actually a bit pricey at 4.99. First off, I did not like the smell. It smelt powdery and unnatural, very chemical and synthetic, like violet sweets. The packaging was handy because it doesn't have a lid, just a squeeze top, but be sure not to place it with the lid at the bottom even if there is only a little bit of product left because it leaks out and leaves a mess, not to mention is a waste.
I only ever used it after shampooing and left it on for about 3-5 minutes (I think I took the name too literally and actually expected the '3 minute miracle' to work in 3 minutes). It really had no great effect. I noticed no real difference between this and a normal everyday conditioner (I used tresemme). My hair was not better nor worse. HOWEVER, I think I will repurchase this and use it as a deep conditioner and see if it has an effect that way.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2012 6:16:00 PM More reviews by xoxoCK

Leaves my hair feeling silky smooth! Not a fan of the smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by donnagonz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

attention baby boomers: if you are looking for the 3 minute miracle that you remember from the 70's-the one with "that scent" that was unlike any other, than look for the 3 minute miracle labeled "sydney smooth" (i got mine from drugstore.com). yes it still smells exactly the same, to me a weird combination of coconut, almond and play-doh, and it's still a terrific, inexpensive treatment.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 11:10:00 AM More reviews by leahg2018

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this product!! Recently, I had noticed that my hair was quite dry and lacking moisture, so I decided to try this product, in hopes that it would revive my dry hair. The price was about 3 dollars, and the packaging is great! The conditioner smells amazing, and after using it, it leaves my hair extremely soft and shiny. After about a week of using this product, my hair was much more healthy than it was prior to using this. I use Aussie 3 Minute Miracle every day as my conditioner, and I will definitely re-buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2012 12:16:00 PM More reviews by astarael02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is another one of those products that I always have a bottle of. I have been using this for years, and it has helped my hair so much. I have figured out more things about how best to style my hair over the years, but this has been a big factor in making my hair look beautiful.

I put it all over my hair and comb through with a wide toothed comb (after shampooing), leave it for 3-5 minutes (it's not exact- I just shave whatever needs shaving, exfoliate, etc while I'm waiting) then rinse out thoroughly. It makes my hair feel SO silky and smooth, and much stronger and healthier. After using it I only use a tiny drop of conditioner just on the ends of my hair (on the days I don't use it I have to slather on the conditioner instead) then dry it however I want and my hair looks, and feels, beautiful.

I would recommend this especially for people with dry, damaged hair, people who have permed, dyed or straightened it a lot, and people with curly hair or long hair. But it's also good for any other type of hair too, if you feel it's looking a bit frizzy or dry and dull, or if you mistreat your hair a lot with straighteners and stuff and want to try and make up for that. Even if you've got lovely, healthy hair, try a tester sachet of this and see what a difference it can make!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by angel77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Awesome product alert!!! I have over processed bleached damaged hair. Also, I heat style often so you get the picture of how bad my hair is, or was. This literally changed my hair texture in 1, yes 1 use!!! My hair has not been this soft, shiny, and bouncy since I was little. LOVE this product. And dirt cheap at Target!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by alyssaleigh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A LIFE SAVER. The best damaged hair treatment I've ever used. My hair is silky soft and I just can't stop touching it! Price is pretty good ($3.99) and the packaging is better then most treatments. The only thing I didn't like about it was I couldn't find it anywhere. I finally found it in Zellars.This is a MUST have product.