January 29, 2015 | 829 users online

Scrubs - Burt's Bees - Peach and Willowbark Deep Pore Scrub

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2009 10:32:00 AM More reviews by krislynn1987

I had an allergic reaction to this scrub. I looked online and I wasn't the only one. I broke out into small small bumps all over my face do to one time use of this product. So be careful! It took about two weeks for my face to fully recover. It might to harsh for the face if u have sensitive skin

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2009 7:20:00 PM More reviews by blondie2cute

This is one product I have purchased that has actually been able to remove all of my makeup. I'm not sure if it really clears up pores because I have been using it for two weeks now and my pores are still visible. This product stops more gunk from getting into pores. The beads are tough but you can vary the amount of exfoliation you desire with pressure. There leaves a film that is grape seed oil which stops your face from getting dry. I love using this scrub because it helps hydrate my skin and smells of peaches, the most amazing aroma I have come across in a cleanser.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2009 3:37:00 PM More reviews by shalashaska

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I really like this scrub. The little particles are very hard indeed, which may irritate those with sensitive skin, but I don't find it at all harsh on my skin. It works better at removing makeup than the other scrubs I've used, and if I use an astringent or toner after this scrub, there is rarely any foundation left for them to remove. It does leave an odd film behind after use, which makes it seem that it is difficult to wash off. To me, it feels especially moisturizing, though, so I don't mind. It hasn't done anything for my blackheads and blemishes that puts it head-and-shoulders above other scrubs, but it doesn't contain any sulfates, which is something I do like about this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2009 6:32:00 PM More reviews by ChezaBelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

surprisingly, my boyfriend told me to try this. im staying with him for now and we're in the middle of texas, soo hot weather and humidity. this morning was the first time i used to and i have to say, my face was soo smooth and almost perfectly moisturized after i had it all rinsed off and dried. my skin actually felt like all the dirt was easily scrubbed away. i did use a moisturizer after, but only because i wanted something with SPF in it because of the sun. i'm very pleased and will probably get some very soon.

**update: after using this for about a week, my skin is beautiful. more so than before. that greasy oily feel though seems as if it gets worse. so after I use this I use a gentle cleanser from Burt's Bees called Soap Bark and Chamomile. i know it's a hassle for a system sometimes, but the cleanser leaves my face very moisturized, super clean, and no greasy build-up from the scrub.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2009 11:03:00 AM More reviews by missred2u

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is probably my favorite scrub ever. If you don't press too hard when massaging this into your skin, it isn't too harsh. I'm a redhead with very fair, sensitive skin and this has never bothered me. I love the way my skin feels afterwards. This does contain oil, but not all types of oil breaks out your skin. Some oils are very good for the skin, even for the acne prone. I never break out and never feel dry. It's my HG scrub.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2009 3:20:00 AM More reviews by OSakuraO

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I saw this product at the store and it had really good ingredients so I bought it thinking maybe it clears pimples. The ingredients seem to be like amazing, but when I used it, I didn't notice a difference with any pimples i'd get. However, it did make my skin very moisturized, dewy, and gave it a nice, warm glow. So yeah, if I was to use a scrub for pimples, i'd prolly use a different one, but if I was trying to find a product that will give me moisture, i'd use this. It does give amazing moisture-that it does- so yeah, I would definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2009 2:02:00 AM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I looove this scrub. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and this stuff leaves my skin glowing and soft. The "film" on it leaves on your skin is from the grapeseed oil, which is a light and moisturizing oil with many beneficial properties. It absorbs into the skin about 10 minutes after I use it and leaves the skin nicely moisturized. I would rather have this than have my face stripped of moisture like with some other scrubs. I find I don't even have to use moisturizer after I use this if I don't want to. The only reason I didn't give it 5 lippies is because the peach pit granules can be harsh if you aren't careful. I like a scrub with jojoba beads better but I would (and have) repurchase this scrub.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2009 6:42:00 PM More reviews by KmBrinkley

I've heard good reviews about Burt Bee's in the past, and since I'm trying to get away from all the chemicals in facial cleansers, I decided I'd give this scrub a whirl. At first the residue scared me. I have oily and acne prone skin, and it felt weird. However, it left my skin glowing, and I didn't break out the next morning. I've been using it consistently for about a week and a half now, and I love that I don't really even have to moisturize, because the scrub does that for me! I've also noticed that my skin seems less oily, even though the product does have different good-for-you oils in it. Maybe my skin's finally getting the moisture it needs!
I'm used to having to buy a lot of different products to manage my skin, so the price (7.99 at Wal-Mart) wasn't too bad. I will probably purchase this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2009 6:01:00 PM More reviews by oldjuly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I liked this a lot at first. I really like the scent, the naturalness and how moisturizing it is. But after awhile I start to fear that it is scratching my skin, the little scrubbies are pretty sharp!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2009 2:42:00 AM More reviews by makeupkace

why is this so hard to wash off! it took me about five minutes to get the actual scrub part of it off, and even then my skin still felt oily. the smell is amazing but i think the packaging is sort of old-ladyish. other than that it made my skin very soft and glowy. this is the first scrub i have ever used, and i may switch it up next time.