November 27, 2014 | 943 users online

Lash Treatments - RevitaLash

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2009 8:41:00 PM More reviews by czkone

I wish that I had the same good luck with this product that others have. I did not notice any remarkable new growth, and like another reviewer mentioned, my eyelashes fell out too! Plus the price is extremely unreasonable.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2009 5:32:00 AM More reviews by sueren

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this not really expecting it to work. But it really does!!
My normal lashes were very short and I did notice a difference after 3-4 weeks. I have now been using it for 3 months and people are commenting on my fabulous new long lashes. I notice that they now touch the lens on my sunglasses. I think this product is definately a "must have" for me. I am still using my first tube and it doesn't seem nearly empty yet, so i think it is actually good value for money. I will repurchase this as I never want short lashes again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2009 12:58:00 AM More reviews by teenanguyen

I've been using this product for three months. The product really works!!! My lashes are longer than ever. I had to trim them the other day because they were getting unevenly long. But I have also noticed vision problems. Things are as clear as the use to be. I hope it's not this product. I'm going to have them check. But really, it does what it saids. It works!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2009 5:11:00 AM More reviews by effiemoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I started using revitalash (new formula) 2 days ago and found that after 2 applications my eyelashes are falling out. I'm gonna stop using this for fear of baldness. Now I really am interested in fuller and longer eyelashes any other ideas out there on what are better products?

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2009 8:29:00 AM More reviews by nancymarie

I heard about Revitalash I think in one of the Oprah magazine issues last year - and I thought - "yeah right".

I used to have pretty lashes but back in 2002 I went through chemo and lost most of them - they came back but definitely not as nice as before and since then I have always wanted to try something that would make my eyelashes look better.

I finally splurged on Revitalash and started using it on 1/23. It took about 3 weeks and I looked closely every day and saw little eyelashes growling. What I didn't see though at first was how long my existing lashes were getting! My eyelashes are not that dark so it was hard to see the light tips, etc.

I put some mascara on today (I don't wear it too often since I work from home now) and boy, my lashes look beautiful! I can honestly say that they look as nice as some of the ads for mascara now when I thought they had false eyelashes on.

I am cutting back this year on how much I spend on cosmetics - but I will continue to purchase this product since it does what it says it will do!

I hope this helps.

-Nancy

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2009 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Cole1973

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this first from the spa I go to on occation as a treat... I often got my lashes tinted just so that I could prove to my self I had lashes with out mascara... I digress.

It took about 3 weeks for me to notice any effect... I was then impressed by the number of new baby lashes, as well as the legnth of the existing. NO I wasnt a walking eye lash but it was noticable and I was pleased.

I have very light colored eyes, and was concerned to read that some users found that their eye color darkened... but thus far that has happened. I dont use it as regularly perhaps 3x a week, and find that it has been good as a maintance product once desired effect has been achieved. I am on my third tube, which lasts 3 months or so... and would recomend it to anyone who is unempressed with their own eyelashes... it isnt a miracle, but it does work.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2009 9:35:00 PM More reviews by annelisakova

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Let me start by saying I use the old version...have not tried the new version yet. It REALLY works. My eyelashes have grown so long and thick that others comment about them. Recently I took my eye makeup off when some friends were at my house and they couldn't believe how my lashes looked without mascara...those are YOUR lashes? My lashes are not naturally this way. This stuff REALLY works.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2009 11:54:00 PM More reviews by ohhihime

I'm usually very skeptical about beauty products that claim to work miracles, but I have to tell you about one that truly works. My friend gave this to me, and I've been using this for about a month and a half... My eyelashes are long and full now! You put this on your eyelashes (upper and lower) before bed to promote growth. You don't see results right away-- but come a few weeks, bam. A bit of an investment, but worth the results.

Add: I'll post a pic --don't have before pics to compare though...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2009 1:31:00 PM More reviews by sahmu4ia

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Without a doubt, it works. I have the "new" formula.
I'm on my 4th month and still getting improvement. In fact, they're getting too long and need cutting here and there. If I were to have a problem with Revitalash it would be that (in my case) the lashes grown in uneven, I have 2 or 3 CRAZY long ones that needed cutting. Also, as noted in the insert, the product will discolor your lid. It's not real noticeable. I worry that it could get darker.
My lashes weren't short to begin with, but now I have people ask me about them almost every day. Which might be another downside. I dont like the idea of people thinking I would put on fakes to go to work (as a nurse!).
And don't even THINK ABOUT WRITING A REVIEW until you've given this stuff at least 3 months ladies!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2009 9:58:00 PM More reviews by xxoomdj

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yes, it works, although you really need to use it religiously for two months and then BOOM! LONG lashes, but it's worth it. I don't use it at bedtime. I use it every morning after my shower, let it dry, then apply my makeup. I put liner and shadow right over it. It has NOT made my lashes thicker or more noticeable without mascara but I no longer have to use a lash primer and can just swipe on any mascara and show off my long, even lashes. I HAVE had compliments that I have never had in my life before. Getting a mini-makeover at a Saks cosmetic counter, upon applying mascara, the makeup sales guy says to me "Girl! You've got lashes! Nobody has ever said anything like that to me before. One of my co-workers also asked me if I had eyelash extensions. (I used to and she heard a rumor) I just re-ordered my second tube of Revitalash. I would also be willing to try similar products that get good reviews but are at a better price point. I've been using my first tube, bought at a salon for $150.00 since Sept. 08 and it's just starting to run out. At $150.00 every six months that's not so bad (WAY cheaper than my lash extensions @ $80.00 every three weeks!) and from other reviews I'm reading I should be able to find it cheaper. I would recommend you try it if you have unremarkable lashes and can afford it. If you've got pretty nice lashes without it, who knows? Maybe you don't need it, or maybe your eyelashes would get crazy awesome!?