July 25, 2014 | 919 users online

Lash Treatments - RevitaLash

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2009 12:58:00 AM More reviews by teenanguyen

I've been using this product for three months. The product really works!!! My lashes are longer than ever. I had to trim them the other day because they were getting unevenly long. But I have also noticed vision problems. Things are as clear as the use to be. I hope it's not this product. I'm going to have them check. But really, it does what it saids. It works!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2009 5:11:00 AM More reviews by effiemoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I started using revitalash (new formula) 2 days ago and found that after 2 applications my eyelashes are falling out. I'm gonna stop using this for fear of baldness. Now I really am interested in fuller and longer eyelashes any other ideas out there on what are better products?

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2009 8:29:00 AM More reviews by nancymarie

I heard about Revitalash I think in one of the Oprah magazine issues last year - and I thought - "yeah right".

I used to have pretty lashes but back in 2002 I went through chemo and lost most of them - they came back but definitely not as nice as before and since then I have always wanted to try something that would make my eyelashes look better.

I finally splurged on Revitalash and started using it on 1/23. It took about 3 weeks and I looked closely every day and saw little eyelashes growling. What I didn't see though at first was how long my existing lashes were getting! My eyelashes are not that dark so it was hard to see the light tips, etc.

I put some mascara on today (I don't wear it too often since I work from home now) and boy, my lashes look beautiful! I can honestly say that they look as nice as some of the ads for mascara now when I thought they had false eyelashes on.

I am cutting back this year on how much I spend on cosmetics - but I will continue to purchase this product since it does what it says it will do!

I hope this helps.

-Nancy

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2009 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Cole1973

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this first from the spa I go to on occation as a treat... I often got my lashes tinted just so that I could prove to my self I had lashes with out mascara... I digress.

It took about 3 weeks for me to notice any effect... I was then impressed by the number of new baby lashes, as well as the legnth of the existing. NO I wasnt a walking eye lash but it was noticable and I was pleased.

I have very light colored eyes, and was concerned to read that some users found that their eye color darkened... but thus far that has happened. I dont use it as regularly perhaps 3x a week, and find that it has been good as a maintance product once desired effect has been achieved. I am on my third tube, which lasts 3 months or so... and would recomend it to anyone who is unempressed with their own eyelashes... it isnt a miracle, but it does work.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2009 9:35:00 PM More reviews by annelisakova

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Let me start by saying I use the old version...have not tried the new version yet. It REALLY works. My eyelashes have grown so long and thick that others comment about them. Recently I took my eye makeup off when some friends were at my house and they couldn't believe how my lashes looked without mascara...those are YOUR lashes? My lashes are not naturally this way. This stuff REALLY works.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2009 11:54:00 PM More reviews by ohhihime

I'm usually very skeptical about beauty products that claim to work miracles, but I have to tell you about one that truly works. My friend gave this to me, and I've been using this for about a month and a half... My eyelashes are long and full now! You put this on your eyelashes (upper and lower) before bed to promote growth. You don't see results right away-- but come a few weeks, bam. A bit of an investment, but worth the results.

Add: I'll post a pic --don't have before pics to compare though...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2009 1:31:00 PM More reviews by sahmu4ia

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Without a doubt, it works. I have the "new" formula.
I'm on my 4th month and still getting improvement. In fact, they're getting too long and need cutting here and there. If I were to have a problem with Revitalash it would be that (in my case) the lashes grown in uneven, I have 2 or 3 CRAZY long ones that needed cutting. Also, as noted in the insert, the product will discolor your lid. It's not real noticeable. I worry that it could get darker.
My lashes weren't short to begin with, but now I have people ask me about them almost every day. Which might be another downside. I dont like the idea of people thinking I would put on fakes to go to work (as a nurse!).
And don't even THINK ABOUT WRITING A REVIEW until you've given this stuff at least 3 months ladies!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2009 9:58:00 PM More reviews by xxoomdj

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yes, it works, although you really need to use it religiously for two months and then BOOM! LONG lashes, but it's worth it. I don't use it at bedtime. I use it every morning after my shower, let it dry, then apply my makeup. I put liner and shadow right over it. It has NOT made my lashes thicker or more noticeable without mascara but I no longer have to use a lash primer and can just swipe on any mascara and show off my long, even lashes. I HAVE had compliments that I have never had in my life before. Getting a mini-makeover at a Saks cosmetic counter, upon applying mascara, the makeup sales guy says to me "Girl! You've got lashes! Nobody has ever said anything like that to me before. One of my co-workers also asked me if I had eyelash extensions. (I used to and she heard a rumor) I just re-ordered my second tube of Revitalash. I would also be willing to try similar products that get good reviews but are at a better price point. I've been using my first tube, bought at a salon for $150.00 since Sept. 08 and it's just starting to run out. At $150.00 every six months that's not so bad (WAY cheaper than my lash extensions @ $80.00 every three weeks!) and from other reviews I'm reading I should be able to find it cheaper. I would recommend you try it if you have unremarkable lashes and can afford it. If you've got pretty nice lashes without it, who knows? Maybe you don't need it, or maybe your eyelashes would get crazy awesome!?

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2009 5:55:00 AM More reviews by fancyface

I am a breast cancer patient and after I ended chemo, I lost every single one of my eyelashes. I bought this to try but it made my eyes red and itchy to the point that I could not give it even a week's worth of applications. I had to return it.

Note- I do not wear contacts so this was not a factor

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2009 4:02:00 PM More reviews by simiparga

I'm on the fence about this product.... I believe that it does work, it has not been a great product for me though. I started using this daily at the beginning of November 2008, so it's been about 2 and a half months now. I think I've given it ample time to be able to write a fair review.
Let me start by saying that I am reviewing the new formula of Revitalash.
After about 3 weeks of using this every night, I was amazed! I had longer lashes and def more of them too. I was delighted and wondered how much longer they could get. In the past I have used Ardell, Talika, DHC, Malava and Skinactives - None of these has produced the results that Revitalash has. I especially noticed that my outer lashes were incredibly longer.
Then, all of a sudden at around the middle of December, the lashes in the middle of my right eye started to fall out and I had a slight bald patch there!!!! I have no idea why! I also noticed a def loss of overall lashes too, they just seemed to be falling out and it seemed as though I had less lashes than when I first started using this.I was still using it every night so have no idea why this started to happen - maybe it was part of the growth cycle? but then again, My lashes have never shed like this before.
Even mascara made it seem as though I had less lashes than before, they looked wimpy and sparse. They have never looked so bad as when they did in December.
They are starting to grow again - but the thinner patch on the right eye is still taking it's time to catch up with the rest.
This product DID work for a while.. I have no idea why my lashes started to shed. I did not stop using the product or change the way I was using it either.
I am still using this every day and will continue to do so until I can get some growth back. I think then I will stop using this. I have Canmake Eyelash Essence which I will start using soon and would also like to try Enormous lash. I will not repurchase this product.
I have given it a rating of 2 as my personal experience with Revitalash has been mixed. Started great and then I ended up having less lashes than I had to begin with. I am now trying to repair the damage. Would probably give it a 2 1/2 if I could..... It's almost as if someone is whispering "if it ain't broke, don't try to fix it"
Will update if there is any change.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No