April 23, 2014 | 1056 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - 10

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2009 4:02:00 AM More reviews by vleemakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Clearly I'm a sucker for punishment as I've purchased another benefit powder that I don't think is all it's cracked up to be. The "application tip" supplied with the powder is a joke - who wants clear stripes of pink & brown on their cheek; & honestly, who's cheeks are that tiny that the ridiculous brush supplied with the powder would actually work on them?

I personally can't use it alone - it's way too light for my olive skin. I look really sick when I put the 10 powder on my cheeks by itself (even my partner noticed straight away that it was one of my poorer powder choices); so I tried it as a bronzer on my T-zone & cheeks - agian to no avail (I'm getting really frustrated now!!!). Next step was to use it blended together (the brown & pink powder) under a cool pink blush - & it worked!!! So much trial & tribulation for an over-expensive powder. I'm definitely now repurchasing!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2009 7:30:00 AM More reviews by devlynaskurt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

like appledee2, i'm medium-tan pinay. i can get away with using this at night--too sparkly for day, esp at work. mostly, i use the shades as eyeshadow during the day. i should have swatched this on my face and not just the back of my hand at sephora. i later ended up picking up a tarte bronzer.

since i don't normally use this product for what i intended, i am a bit disappointed, but like i said, i should have swatched it on my face. i do enjoy it as eyeshadows, esp since i can use them that way for day. in fact, i often do use the dark shade on the lid to crease and the pink shade as highlight with dark brown liner. it gives a look sorta like mac soba and stila kitten. the combination is an easy and quick way to give me a wide awake look that's great for everyday. still, i doubt i'd repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2009 4:45:00 PM More reviews by tawnyinthepink

I have bought this multiple times and remains one of my favorite Benefit blushers! Always good for my crazy daily activity.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2009 5:19:00 AM More reviews by Embeth3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great bronzer/highlighter duo, makes aplication a breeze, even for makeup novices. Even I appreciate the simplicity! Gives a very lovely, natural look to cheeks used as recommended - or just use each shade separately or blend as so desired. I was a little bit apprehensive the highlighter would look too chalky on me but it blends nicely with a hint of shimmer. Works well for me (light medium) but I suspect anyone with a medium, deep olive or darker skintone will not find this a good product - it may not show up at all. Doesn't last for ages and the packaging makes it inconvenient to carry around for touch ups.
I really like this, has nice colour payoff to begin with, just wish it lasted a bit longer - or at least came in a solid lidded compact so it was easier to transport!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2009 2:43:00 AM More reviews by Eireenu

5 lipies to this product that gives my skin a beautiful glow, love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2009 4:52:00 PM More reviews by ashley920

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

if anyone gave this a bad review you are crazy!!! the first time i tried this was 3 years ago. been using it ever since! It comes with a little square brush, which is kind of cheap, but its perfect if you are going to sweep 1/2 of the side of the brush in the bronzer and the other 1/2 in the highliter. or you can just use a regular make up brush and swirl it around in the box and sweep it on your cheeks and temples for a dewy/glowy look. i just sweep the square brush so theres 1/2 & 1/2 on one side for more contouring of my face. i have a round face & this helps A LOT by contouring my face to make me look like i have definition!

i start from the bottom of my cheek and sweep it up to my temple, making sure the highliter part is on top of my cheek and the bronzer is gliding across underneath my cheek (that little indent area). its just one simple motion! & the box lasts you so long! In the 3 years ive been using this, i've only gone through 2 boxes! & i pretty much use this every day, if not then like 5 out of the 7 days. I'm pretty tan so it gives me the perfect pinky shade on my cheeks! the only downside to this is if you're oily/shiny like me, by the end of the day the little shimmers give people the illusion that your face is more shinyer than it really is! if youre pale, this would also look gorgeous on you!

& also sweep my finger on the pink side & sweep this down the bridge of my nose to make my nose look thinner & also my brown bone to make my eyes pop. it looks so good! look at my pictures..every picture i am wearing this on my cheeks/nose!! i get so many compliments on this. & also on my legs to give them a nice lenghty and shimmery look! Yes, it is expensive! i think like 25 $?! but its sooo worth it!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2009 5:49:00 PM More reviews by happigirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is just okay..it's great if you are porcelain to fair skinned, but if you are medium or tan, forget it. It's a great concept, but the box it comes in sucks and frays over time, making it look just horrible on the outside of it. I can see it being perfect for a first time younger person who has never used bronzer before though.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2009 5:43:00 PM More reviews by queenleon18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this bronzer/highlighter and wear this little baby most days. you can wear both together of just one colour. i wear it on my cheeks, highlight my eyes and sometimes down the centre of my nose. love love love. it is not a 5/5 because like all benefit products, it is overpriced and whenit gets down to the bottom the brick all crack now i have little broken bits in the box :(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2009 1:39:00 PM More reviews by collgrtlnd

The product is really great for my pale skin.. It puts enough color on my face without looking too fake.. just enough contouring! You can definitely build up color if needed.. to change it up for nighttime. The packaging is cute, but the cardboard does get a little worn. A bit pricey, but I haven't been able to find any product like this so it's worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2009 12:31:00 PM More reviews by vhemminger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The concept is great with a bronzer/highlighter duo, but this was way too dark for my NC 15 skin. I look totally artifical and orangey. The price ($28) was also too much for what I recieved...an okay product with a cheap brush and fraying cardboard packaging.