October 24, 2014 | 1584 users online

Concealers - Neutrogena - 3-in-1 Concealer for Eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2010 11:54:00 AM More reviews by JRMT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this concealer! I have battled with dark circles my whole life. I use this product in a process. I start by using a soft yellow physician's formula corrector concealer under my eye to neutralize the vein color coming through. Then I apply this over the top. I love this because it is moisturizing and has SPF, it does not settle into any of my smile creases (I am 24 years old, so no fine lines yet), which leads me to think it would be great for those with fine lines and wrinkles. Because I use a very light shade, I then blend my foundation over the top of all that. It lasts all day when I set with aussie perk me up from everyday minerals. The shadow and darkness is all gone!

This product on its own probably does not cut it for severe dark circles, but is great to use over a corrector. If you don't have much for dark circles, this product is likely perfect for you to use alone.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2010 3:10:00 AM More reviews by Stephz7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this concealer it doesn't totally cover up dark circles but it definitly brightnes up my eyes, which is important since I wear glasses daily. Another thing I like is that it is moisturizing so it doesn't dry out my underyes like other concealers do, I set it with powder so it doesn't crease and it will last me through a whole school day :) I will be repurchasing when I run out, but you only need so little that it will last you for a long time! :) I've had mine for over almost a year and it still has lots of product left

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2010 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Ijustlovemakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nothing special about this concealer, there are a million concealers that would work better than this.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2010 4:07:00 PM More reviews by dolcely

This is a very good concealer! it is creamy, won't make my skin oily nor dry or flaky. I does not have super good covarage but it does the job!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2010 7:11:00 PM More reviews by kellydorado

I have just recently started looking for a new concealer and thought I would step out of my norm and try this one. It works well on hiding my dark circles but at the end of the day it makes my skin look like it has an orange tinge to it where i put the concealer. There wasn't a lot of choices with the colors so I don't know that I could try a diff color. Overall it does the trick if I am going to wear a foundation over it but if I want a light day, forget it.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2010 4:35:00 PM More reviews by akimakeiya

As a concealer, it's terrible. Doesn't cover up my dark circles like I wanted, and the color choices are too limited. I'd rather not waste it, so I'm using it as an eye shadow base. Rather not buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2010 7:45:00 PM More reviews by dunique

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love how this product feels under my eyes. I love the 3 in 1 concept , So I was hoping this would work better for me.. They didnt have many colors to chose from so it doesn't match my skin,,, And the coverage is not great for me. I do have very dark circles so its hard to find stuff that works for me... but It might work for others.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2010 9:38:00 PM More reviews by sgamble777

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite under eye concealer. I use it under my eyes and it covers my dark circles well, and I use it over my lid like a primer for my eyeshadow. I normally use just the concealer and no foundation and it blends nicely into my skin and you can't tell its there. It lasts all day and it doesn't cake or crease. And if i do put a powder on it goes well under or over it and still looks smooth and unnoticeable.
I tried using it with a concealer brush but found it worked better just putting a dot on my finger and patting it on.
The only thing I don't like about this product is the packaging. That's why I only gave it a 4. I feel like I'm wasting product and that drives me crazy because it's about $10. I wouldn't mind paying that much because I love the product, I just wish it was in a type of jar. You could always transfer it to a new container yourself though, that's what I plan on doing next time.
Overall, love this product and will buy again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2010 1:33:00 AM More reviews by crickett85

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favorite concealer ever. I have chronic dark circles under my eyes and this concealer has given me the BEST coverage without caking. I don't have to use powder to set it and it has good staying power. Plus it gives me a dewy moist look which minimizes fine lines and wrinkles. And it has an SPF of 20 which decreases the formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
I use the lighter colour, Fair 05 which suits my lighter skin tones well. My daughter tried it but needs the darker concealer in order to blend with her more olive skin tones.
I recommend this product without reservation to any woman in need of good undereye and imperfection coverage.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2010 12:44:00 PM More reviews by xrowenax

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is very creamy and does a good job at keeping my skin moisturized during the winter months. It has pretty good staying power, I usually don't have to apply any powder over it for it to stay put all day. As for covering my circles, that's why it got 3 stars. I have a hard time finding a concealer that works for my very dark circles. Sometimes they have a blue cast...sometimes they're red. They have a mind of their own and its very frustrating! This product doesn't really cover up my circles and it gives me sort or a white cast (probably because of the SPF). Probably would not repurchase, just going to use whatever is left because it's great as an eye cream and it has SPF.