Vaseline Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion

4.2

Aqua, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil//Huile Minérale, Steareth-21, Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tapioca Starch, Stearic Acid, Lecithin, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Stearyl Stearate, Sodium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Ethylene Brassylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, CI 77891

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I was introduced to this product at work by a co-worker who left this by the sink for us to use. After, I had to by some for myself. I use this strictly on my hands, because it's so thick. It really coats the hand well without that greasy feeling. I have hands that crack and bleed in the winter. It's the best hand cream I've used in my life, so far. I find that it's more of a cream than a lotion, but if you have problems with dry legs, this product will probably do the job as well.

Love! This is my favorite lotion of all time, and that is quite an accomplishment. It has no fragrance, absorbs quickly, and is super lightweight. I have also been using this on my face and so far no breakouts. It's so cheap and works so well that I'll be buying this over and over again!

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Great lotion for dry legs and arms! I use this at night before bed. It is very hydrating, you can actually feel it. I had a stubborn dry patch on my arm that wouldn't go away. After using this it visibly cleared, and now it is almost gone. Usually I don't expect much from lotion unless using it after bathing when there is moisture on the skin. But this actually does work! This is a great line of products from Vaseline. I don't really notice a strong smell from this.

This is one of the best lotions out there. It's similar to Bliss but not as heavy and more healing. It's one of my favorite, if not my favorite. It's light and does not leave you greasy but really works. There is a slight, sweet smell but it is very, very, very light.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i have really dry skin but this works AMAZING
if only the bottle had a pump
use it after u get out of the shower and you'll have really soft skin

Great basic light weight yet moisturizing lotion, that absorbs right in, best for medium dry skin. I use this on my legs after shaving and it is one of the few that doesn't break my legs out since they are super sensitive. Seems to last, my skin doesn't turn chalky. The smell is alright, nothing special, nothing gross. I really like it as an everyday all over lotion. For super dry skin I think you would need to find some thicker or greasier. But great everyday staple, would repurchase!

I really love this lotion. I have probably 10 other bottles of various lotions sitting under my cabinet right now. It's so hard for me to find something I like. I have drier skin, especially now since it's winter, and this does a great job hydrating my skin. I have been using it for almost a week now and my skin feels so much softer and nicer. =)

When I initially started using this lotion, I hated it because of the smell, but now I've gotten used to it and it's my preferred lotion. It works great all year round and sinks in quickly so it doesn't feel sticky. I thought Jergens was my favorite but I think I now prefer this one.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

this is my favorite lotion :D
it is not sticky & heavy at all, very easy to apply and being absorbed, would not leave an annoying feeling, and can last for a whole day
since the fist time I used it, I have not thought about other brands of lotion!!

It was okay. Just that. I've been searching for a lotion that'll actually heal/save my terribly dry skin, but this only moisturized while it was on. My shins still got dry by the end of the day...
I think something with a title as extreme as "intensive rescue" should be able to deliver more, even with my drydrydry skin

Top Rated Vaseline Products