July 22, 2014 | 2075 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2009 1:00:00 PM More reviews by Nokomi

This is one of the best lotions out there. It's similar to Bliss but not as heavy and more healing. It's one of my favorite, if not my favorite. It's light and does not leave you greasy but really works. There is a slight, sweet smell but it is very, very, very light.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2008 5:32:00 PM More reviews by bubblyboo2

i have really dry skin but this works AMAZING
if only the bottle had a pump
use it after u get out of the shower and you'll have really soft skin

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2008 2:15:00 AM More reviews by jaqi16

Great basic light weight yet moisturizing lotion, that absorbs right in, best for medium dry skin. I use this on my legs after shaving and it is one of the few that doesn't break my legs out since they are super sensitive. Seems to last, my skin doesn't turn chalky. The smell is alright, nothing special, nothing gross. I really like it as an everyday all over lotion. For super dry skin I think you would need to find some thicker or greasier. But great everyday staple, would repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2008 9:58:00 PM More reviews by civicbabe627

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this lotion. I have probably 10 other bottles of various lotions sitting under my cabinet right now. It's so hard for me to find something I like. I have drier skin, especially now since it's winter, and this does a great job hydrating my skin. I have been using it for almost a week now and my skin feels so much softer and nicer. =)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2008 4:53:00 PM More reviews by rebvt

When I initially started using this lotion, I hated it because of the smell, but now I've gotten used to it and it's my preferred lotion. It works great all year round and sinks in quickly so it doesn't feel sticky. I thought Jergens was my favorite but I think I now prefer this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2008 11:27:00 PM More reviews by vivaicewine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is my favorite lotion :D
it is not sticky & heavy at all, very easy to apply and being absorbed, would not leave an annoying feeling, and can last for a whole day
since the fist time I used it, I have not thought about other brands of lotion!!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/5/2008 8:27:00 PM More reviews by onceuponatime1

It was okay. Just that. I've been searching for a lotion that'll actually heal/save my terribly dry skin, but this only moisturized while it was on. My shins still got dry by the end of the day...
I think something with a title as extreme as "intensive rescue" should be able to deliver more, even with my drydrydry skin

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2008 12:14:00 AM More reviews by tried_em_all

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like most lotions, this stings...I don't know why, but it didn't work for me. The smell is a bit much, and the chemical tone of it, seemed like it got stronger on me as the day went on. And after about an hour or so, my skin felt even drier than before I put it on.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2008 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Baked

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall, I think this product is just average. It has a couple of good skin ingredients, but I just dont like the texture of this lotion. It feels like it doesnt moisturize or give me that nice feeling when I use my Curel lotion.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2008 1:05:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is an unfragranced body lotion that contains glycerin, petrolatum and dimethicone. It is a light lotion, not heavy and greasy. I find it to be very effective at moisturizing the skin but I prefer Curel Ultra Healling lotion because I think it works better and it is paraben free.