August 28, 2014 | 1755 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 6:50:00 AM More reviews by kandi28

This was amazing. I love it, it worked woders for me :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2014 10:32:00 AM More reviews by JaneChemi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i like this dry shampoo. its easier to blend into your hair and it doesnt leave it feeling weird like the suave keratin dry shampoo. the only reason i buy the sauve keratin one is because i can get it for less than 3 dollars on amazon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2014 9:41:00 AM More reviews by lovelymallie

This my favorite and HG dry shampoo.

I have tried other like Tresemme and Not your mothers, but this one is the most effective one of the bunch.

My hair is dry, but my scalp gets oily on 2nd day, so I always use this. It doesn't leave any white marks, and it take away pretty much all of the oil.
I've got my sister into using this as well, and she loves it too! Her hair is thin and oily, and she use it all the time.

I have the one in "blush", and I got to say that I HATE that smell, but I'm a person that gets tired of smells easily.

The one in "tropical", which my sister has got, smells soo great.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by thecolormargaret

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Why did I not find this product sooner?! I am a busy girl and staying clean and crisp on the go is so so important. I have tried the flirty and floral? and the Fruity Cherry- I like both of the scents a lot. I feel like they do the trick. They add texture and volume and they also give a nice scent while soaking up oil and dirt from your hair. I love how more conveinent my life has become. I prefer batiste to Oscar Blondie, Fekkai, Not Your Mothers, and Tresseeme.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2014 5:53:00 PM More reviews by clp53

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love love love works like a charm
I put it in my hair night before because it makes my brown hair white at the roots , so I need it to absorb over night
I love the yellow coconut one, smells amazing . I don't like the pink floral one as much.
I wish in canada they sold the brunette one
Works amazing , cheap price and I can find it anywhere to buy. Lasts me a few months or so. About $8 Cad

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2014 9:48:00 PM More reviews by MagnoliaState

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't like the way this smells at all. I don't like the pink version either. Aside from smell, I don't like the way this product performs. I feel very powdery after applied and even brushed out. I think dark haired peeps would definitely have a problem with this one - not as fine powder as others. I've tried several drugstore dry shampoos and this isn't the best (Pssst) but it isn't the worst (Tresemme).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 9:31:00 PM More reviews by BeautySis

I have found my HG dry shampoo =) After being put off by fudge dry shampoo I refused to use another - left me smelling like an apricot and didn't do anything for the oiliness. However, after seeing my favourite beauty blogger swear by this one I thought I would give it a try and I love it. My hair gets oily if I skip a day of washing it but using this allows me to wash it every second day. It doesn't smell very strong and it is so cheap!! I got this for $5 from the Warehouse (New Zealand). My fudge one was about $25 for comparison.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by NicoleM96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ohemgee I cannot rave enough about this product!! My hair is super thin and gets super greasy after one day of not washing it. I am trying to grow my hair and I herd washing it everyday was bad so I wanted to find something to combat my grease. I herd about the batiste dry shampoo which was only like $8.99 at ulta, so I tried it and BAM no more nasty hair! I can go three days without washing it now all becuase of this stuff. The smell isnt amazing but who cares when the product works this great.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 5:00:00 AM More reviews by bornbackwards

My roots get greasy so fast- by the day after I've shampooed my hair. Batiste worked better on my hair then another dry shampoo that was almost $20. It actually soaks up the oil at the roots and adds a little volume which is great. You have to be careful though, with any dry shampoo, to not use too much product. The only thing though is the smell is very strong. It's not a bad smell- it kind of smells like fruity baby powder. but it would be better if it was less headache-inducing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2014 10:37:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I have been using Suave and because of rave reviews I decided to try this. I am in love. This stuff does exactly what it says. I have the fresh scent one because it was the only one left lol. I want to try the others now. It does dry the oils up and gives me a clean feeling. I have very dark hair and it can get white but you need to runs your fingers through like it says. Don't know why people complain about it and don't do what it says. Don't complain about something if you aren't doing what it says.

Anyways, its easy to use and the smell disappears pretty quick. I have very very thick, wavy/curly, coarse, and long hair. This stuff is a godsend. I don't get that oily fast, but I can't wash my hair everyday, its damaging it and I have gone back to every other day again with this. NO itching or flaking. It's seriously like I washed it again. I ma pretty harsh with reviewing stuff and will be very critical if they don't do what they say, but this does all of it. Can't beat the price for what it does.