April 18, 2014 | 1724 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by inkyblaine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tried a many different dry shampoos, including a few that are a bit pricey, but this one takes the cake for me. I prefer the pink bottle, because I like the floral ish scent. If I spray too close I do look like an old man with gray hair, but if done correctly I have a little texture and nice smelling hair. Definitely recommend this product to people I know.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/26/2013 9:09:00 PM More reviews by kamburgey

I thought this was a great idea for non-wash days. Maybe it is for lighter hair colors. Mine is very dark and no matter how far I held it away from my head, I had a light white residue. I looked like I might have dandruff. Had to discontinue use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by nikkimorrissey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I was skeptical of this stuff at first. I have jet black hair and thought for sure that it would leave a white film behind, but it didn't. I love it! It leaves my hair feeling clean and smelling good. It also adds texture to my hair as well. As a side note, I like to wear wigs sometimes, just for fun, and this stuff takes that fake-looking shine right out of a wig.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by secondlaw94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this I between washes to keep the grease at bay and it's amazing! I have this in the 'lace' fragrance, and it smells great. I have a travel sized 'Blush' one too - I don't like it QUITE as much but it's great for when I'm on the go. I spritz it into my roots, ruffle with my fingers and voila! Fresh, clean looking hair that smells amazing.
The only downside is the white, chalky stuff that it leaves behind, meaning you have to be careful to rub in in well.
I would recommend this to everyone! Will be repurchasing, but maybe I'll try the one for brown hair next time due to the white steaks.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 6:24:00 PM More reviews by lynnxnguyen

Love this! One of the best dry shampoos I've used :) Leaves my hair feeling and smelling clean. The best part is that it gives my hair so much volume and texture! Worth trying. I use the one for dark hair, and I noticed when I run my hair through it, some of the pigment shows up on my hand, but that's excusable. A bit pricy, but worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 6:09:00 PM More reviews by ashleyl917

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Batiste has truly made me a dry shampoo believer. It refreshes hair, absorbs oil and saves time when I'm in a hurry. I've used several varities and my favorite has to be the hint of color for brunette tones as I avoid the white cast. I pick mine up at T.J. Maxx so I have no complaints about the price and I would definitely pay full retail if I were unable to find it at my T.J. Maxx.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 4:13:00 AM More reviews by Malika1380

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great dry shampoo & probably the best, I've tried a lot as I get bored and think I might i want a change but always come back to this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2013 3:24:00 PM More reviews by Minty3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After my first use became my best friend! I love this dry shampoo! For a while I was using a dry shampoo from Lush, and decided I would try this one and I am so happy I did. It's light, does the job, and not a bad smell either. I don't feel like there is a product build up, I used to wash my hair everyday, now I don't. Definitely going to repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 10:54:00 PM More reviews by phuonglanh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Such a life saver! It really helps me out of embarrassed moment when I have to go out right away. Have introduced it to my friends, my sis and even my Dad. All love it. I just wish it would be available in my country. At the moment, have to buy it from importers with such a higher price and considering I use it frequently, it costs much. Anyway, I will never stop using it (unless something else more innovative appears, of course :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 7:09:00 PM More reviews by 4Bella

I tried Batiste " floral and flirty blush " and now I switched to Batiste " xxl volume ". The best dry shampoo I ever used. After one application my hair is clean, smells clean, adds incredible amount of volume and most importantly extends professional blow out ( easily up to one week ). This dry shampoo does not leave any white residue and is inexpensive comparing to other brands.