October 1, 2014 | 2048 users online

Cleansers - Boots - No7 Quick Thinking 4 in 1 Wipes - All Skin Types

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2009 5:58:00 PM More reviews by ReggieJackson

I love these. I changed to something else awhile ago and found other products didn't clean off all my make up. I was on a sailing trip a few months ago and took these with me. I used them all over since there were no showers on board(ewww). They saved me! I am going to go back to using them nightly. I have very sensitive skin and they don't make me break out like some wipes do.
Edit: Now I remember why I stopped using these! They give me milia and make me break out in tiny pimples. They have two ingredients that cause acne so do be careful!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2009 2:57:00 PM More reviews by apricotmuffins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Some of the best wipes I have tried. Brilliant at removing most makeup, except for the heavy duty mascaras and liquid eyeliners, and nicely moisturising. I usually use these along with my normal routine, but I feel they are good enough to just wipe off the day and drop into bed if im too lazy!

The packaging is good - the snap shut lid is great, until it gets pulled off around the edges and leaves the wipes exposed. That shouldnt happen if you're careful, but i'm not and its happened more than once. the first time I hadnt even used 1/3 of my wipes. Still, its much much much much better than the usual packaging with the crappy sticky peel lid that doesnt stick back down after the first 3 uses.

I can't think of these as cheap simply because 6.50 a pop for wipes feels like a lot, but then you DO get a good amount, and they are good quality. You could spend more and get a lot worse.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2009 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Laura22smom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well, I think I am going to be the voice of dissent on this one. I am abit of a facial wipe junkie and I have tried alot, and this one is really just so-so for me. Its not horrible, but nothing to write home about either. I find it slightly lacking in moisture, as well as texture. That is, the wipes I prefer have some pattern on the wipe that helps in the removal of dirt and debris. This one is smooth as babies butt and I find I have to work quite hard to get my makeup off. As much of a wipe junkie I am, I am not that hard to please as I like a wide range of them from Ponds, to Lise Watier, to Rite Aid to Yves Rocher biocalmille, but this one just does not do the trick. I say save your money and get some Ponds or generic version thereof.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2009 4:42:00 PM More reviews by luv4juicy5308

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is very nice because you don't even need water, you just take it outta the package and use it. It's convenience when you're on the go. it cleans your eye makeup pretty well too. I definitely recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2009 8:20:00 PM More reviews by sandra72779

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I decided to give these a try...I hate having to wash my face at night...when I am super tired...but I love these...perfect for those nights you are dog tired and just want to get to bed. I don't like the kind you have to wet and scrub.... these are amazing and cheap..... I love love these....they are now a staple in my restroom..

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2009 6:22:00 PM More reviews by mztina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Normally I don't go for wipes since I don't think they could actually take EVERYTHING off, but I got persuaded by the SA, and I am so glad that I did. It's very moisturizing, but at the same time it doesn't leave any flimy residue. It's able to remove all my eye makeup without much tugging, it's definitely great for travel or when I have my lazy days and it was able to get the MAC fluidline off!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2009 2:44:00 PM More reviews by lbyosh

I've tried a number of facial wipes in the past and most don't do the job, but these are super! They are soft, hard-to-tear, an adequate size, stay moist to the bottom, and best of all, cut heavy eye makeup and foundation without irritating my sensitive skin. They leave a light film of moisture without a perfumey scent, also. My teenage daughter is hooked on them now, too, so we share if one of us can't make it to Target to stock up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2009 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Nikki16519

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I wanted to try a facial wipe to encourage me to at least remove my makeup on nights I am too tired to do my whole skincare routine. I saw these on sale at Target and picked them up. I rarely try something new until I check out reviews on here, but I picked a definite winner. These are really cushion-y, soft, and effective. They are saturated with just the right amount of cleanser, don't irritate anything, remove ALL my eye makeup (sometimes I wear a whole lot and I always wear waterproof liners), and don't give me zits. I paid $5 for 30 of them. The package is great too- it has a snap tight closure, not the sticker one on most wipe packages. That was a great selling point for me because I knew I wasn't going to be using these too often and I didn't want waste money on a pack of wipes that was going to dry out too fast, or sit on my counter in a ziplock bag. Great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2009 4:08:00 PM More reviews by karinrm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great for removing everyday make up, except for the mascara, but that happens to me even with eye make up remover. Extremely gentle, I happened to use these on my eye area after a really bad experience with an eye cream (Lancome's) that burned my lids and made them peel, and even water would burn, but these wipes didn't, and they moisturized my whole eye area. Would definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2009 12:22:00 PM More reviews by lou4k6

I love these, i buy them whenever i get a no7 5 pound voucher. Dont use wipes much but when i do these are my first choice. They are sooo gentle, fragrance free. They have the perfect amount of wetness in them, really nice and moist, the packaging is lovely too, the snap lip keeps the nice and fresh. Would defineitely recommend. They remove make up very well although i cannot comment how they fare with eye make up as i remove this with a separate eye make up remover. Love love love!!