Boots No7 Quick Thinking 4 in 1 Wipes - All Skin Types

4.2

Water, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ceteareth-21, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Citrate, Propylene Glycol, Fennel Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Witch Hazel Distillate, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Ceteareth-12, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I find that it works pretty well. It retails in the U.S. at Target for $6.99. It cleanses, tones, moisturizes, and removes eye makeup. I love how it does NOT leave a greasy feeling like my Neutrogena makeup remover. I can use one wipe to remove everything. The towel can feel a bit rough on the skin, so be gentle. It takes a bit of wiping to get off that mascara. Sometimes, I need two wipes to get off the full face of makeup. Super convenient though. I would recommend that you get it.

I love these. I changed to something else awhile ago and found other products didn't clean off all my make up. I was on a sailing trip a few months ago and took these with me. I used them all over since there were no showers on board(ewww). They saved me! I am going to go back to using them nightly. I have very sensitive skin and they don't make me break out like some wipes do.
Edit: Now I remember why I stopped using these! They give me milia and make me break out in tiny pimples. They have two ingredients that cause acne so do be careful!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Some of the best wipes I have tried. Brilliant at removing most makeup, except for the heavy duty mascaras and liquid eyeliners, and nicely moisturising. I usually use these along with my normal routine, but I feel they are good enough to just wipe off the day and drop into bed if im too lazy!

The packaging is good - the snap shut lid is great, until it gets pulled off around the edges and leaves the wipes exposed. That shouldnt happen if you're careful, but i'm not and its happened more than once. the first time I hadnt even used 1/3 of my wipes. Still, its much much much much better than the usual packaging with the crappy sticky peel lid that doesnt stick back down after the first 3 uses.

I can't think of these as cheap simply because 6.50 a pop for wipes feels like a lot, but then you DO get a good amount, and they are good quality. You could spend more and get a lot worse.

on 5/5/2009 8:33:00 PM

Well, I think I am going to be the voice of dissent on this one. I am abit of a facial wipe junkie and I have tried alot, and this one is really just so-so for me. Its not horrible, but nothing to write home about either. I find it slightly lacking in moisture, as well as texture. That is, the wipes I prefer have some pattern on the wipe that helps in the removal of dirt and debris. This one is smooth as babies butt and I find I have to work quite hard to get my makeup off. As much of a wipe junkie I am, I am not that hard to please as I like a wide range of them from Ponds, to Lise Watier, to Rite Aid to Yves Rocher biocalmille, but this one just does not do the trick. I say save your money and get some Ponds or generic version thereof.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is very nice because you don't even need water, you just take it outta the package and use it. It's convenience when you're on the go. it cleans your eye makeup pretty well too. I definitely recommend this.

on 4/15/2009 8:20:00 PM

I decided to give these a try...I hate having to wash my face at night...when I am super tired...but I love these...perfect for those nights you are dog tired and just want to get to bed. I don't like the kind you have to wet and scrub.... these are amazing and cheap..... I love love these....they are now a staple in my restroom..

on 4/7/2009 6:22:00 PM

Normally I don't go for wipes since I don't think they could actually take EVERYTHING off, but I got persuaded by the SA, and I am so glad that I did. It's very moisturizing, but at the same time it doesn't leave any flimy residue. It's able to remove all my eye makeup without much tugging, it's definitely great for travel or when I have my lazy days and it was able to get the MAC fluidline off!

on 3/31/2009 2:44:00 PM

I've tried a number of facial wipes in the past and most don't do the job, but these are super! They are soft, hard-to-tear, an adequate size, stay moist to the bottom, and best of all, cut heavy eye makeup and foundation without irritating my sensitive skin. They leave a light film of moisture without a perfumey scent, also. My teenage daughter is hooked on them now, too, so we share if one of us can't make it to Target to stock up.

on 3/27/2009 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I wanted to try a facial wipe to encourage me to at least remove my makeup on nights I am too tired to do my whole skincare routine. I saw these on sale at Target and picked them up. I rarely try something new until I check out reviews on here, but I picked a definite winner. These are really cushion-y, soft, and effective. They are saturated with just the right amount of cleanser, don't irritate anything, remove ALL my eye makeup (sometimes I wear a whole lot and I always wear waterproof liners), and don't give me zits. I paid $5 for 30 of them. The package is great too- it has a snap tight closure, not the sticker one on most wipe packages. That was a great selling point for me because I knew I wasn't going to be using these too often and I didn't want waste money on a pack of wipes that was going to dry out too fast, or sit on my counter in a ziplock bag. Great product.

on 3/16/2009 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Great for removing everyday make up, except for the mascara, but that happens to me even with eye make up remover. Extremely gentle, I happened to use these on my eye area after a really bad experience with an eye cream (Lancome's) that burned my lids and made them peel, and even water would burn, but these wipes didn't, and they moisturized my whole eye area. Would definitely buy again.