August 20, 2014 | 1801 users online

Cleansers - Burt's Bees - Deep Cleansing Cream with Soap Bark and Chamomile

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2011 10:58:00 PM More reviews by skim6926

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the most incredible facial cleansers I've ever used. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft, smells incredible and I love the refreshing, cool feeling. Your skin glows after using the cleanser.

I do concur with some other reviewers - best to take off your make up with another cleanser before using this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2011 11:15:00 AM More reviews by karinc713

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

good cleanser for face- it cleans well, has a cooling effect, does not dry out skin, rinses clean and it made with natural ingredients. it's also cheap too!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2011 10:24:00 AM More reviews by DazzleDiaries

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i do love the fresh tingle on the skin upon application, but it does not clean all of the make up off so buyer should most certainly beware. i wipe off all my make up with a make up remove wipe and then use a cleanser and then a toner. when i used this as my cleanser, make up was still coming off on my cotton square when i swiped my face with a toner. and the product leaves a strange feeling on the skin...kinda like oil or vaseline. it just didnt work for me. so it gets 2 thumbs down. sorry Burt's!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2011 3:10:00 PM More reviews by HelloCleo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just really like this stuff. It feels nice on my skin, very refreshing. My skin feels moisturized after each use. Anytime I try a new cleanser, when I'm done I go back to this one. Friends and family who stay over at my place will use it and end up purchasing it for themselves.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2011 4:12:00 PM More reviews by CallieIsHere

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS CLEANSER!!!! I smells wonderful and feels wonderful, even on my oily skin!
It gives this tingling sensation, but since this is a natural product, you know that this isn't the cheap stuff other manufacturers put it - this is the real thing. It's wonderful and lasts a LONG time after you wash this rich cleanser off.
Like I said, it's rich and creamy. It's really thick, but it feels really really great.. the smell is really lemony and fresh, too.. it's just a wonderful product. After each and every use my skin is GLOWING!!! It really really helps with my breakouts, and I will always be using this, along with my clarisonic!! It's great for the sensitivity of my skin as well!
I do want so say though that the packing could be a little.. easier.. I'm afraid there was a couple more uses left in the bottle when I finally got to throw it out (it lasted forever.. well worth the money).. it's just too hard to get some out when you get to the last little bit..
I recommend this to anyone! It's great for all skin types, and I know that because I've had oiliness, dryness, normal, and very sensitive skin, and I've never had any kind of reacation to this in any sort of way. Really graet product, and I suggest you to give it a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2011 1:24:00 PM More reviews by angelinuh

This is a decent cream cleanser and removes all makeup and dirt. It has a refreshing quality about it, and it has never clogged my pores. The second ingredient is sunflower seed oil though, so it is really good for dry skin. Won't purchase again simply because I have oilier skin and I know of better cleansers.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2011 11:51:00 PM More reviews by MyGainYourGloss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I think of this clenser, the words "clean" "fresh" and "cooling" come to mind. When I first bought it I was suprised at the wounderful cooling effect! It made my pores feel cleen and my face brighter! I simply love it! Utill... I bought it over to my friends house, since she has hard water (water that isn't filtered with a soft water system) the soap didn't lather and it was extremly hard to remove! With hard water it leaves a think residue, so watch out, and make sure you have soft water! YOU WILL HATE THIS PRODUCT IF you have hard water! On the other hand, with soft water, you will LOVE IT! Happy clensing!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by marmiran23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow..I'm surprised of all the negative reviews! I've been using this cleanser for about 2 yrs now and it is just wonderful!!! I have normal/dry very acne/clog prone skin. This cleanser feels like a spa/facial treatment, which can be attributed to the menthol this contains. Many people don't care for menthol but I happen to love the fresh tingling sensation..However, more importantly I love that this product helps keep my skin clear! Every night when I take my shower, I put this on and wait until I'm almost done with the shower (I shampoo/condish, shave, etc first) and then I take a microfiber cloth and remove the cleanser while gently massaging the skin. The result is clear, fresh, balanced skin..love this stuff!! P.S. my hubby loves this stuff too! He says he likes the way it feels :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2011 7:20:00 PM More reviews by Amyish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This cleanser was what I used for a while. It is nice,gentle,smells good,and kept my skin fairly clear. However it has menthol in it and it just doesn't compare to Origins Checks and Balances :/

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2011 9:20:00 PM More reviews by BabySparksmac

This is my HG cleanser. A lot of people complain about this cleanser leaving there skin with a layer on it, its not oil its actually not bad this cleanser is NOT meant to strip your skins natural oil and its not meant to leave a squeaky clean feeling its meant to maintain your skins natural moisture.

THAT ASIDE, I love this stuff!! It leaves this AMAZING cooling feeling on your face and it reminds me of winter and it has the best scent it leaves my skin feeling clean, cool, refreshed and tones.

HIGHLY HIGHLY recommended. One of the VERY few products I repurchase.