October 2, 2014 | 1842 users online

Cleansers - Burt's Bees - Deep Cleansing Cream with Soap Bark and Chamomile

rated 1 of 5 on 11/10/2011 9:04:00 PM More reviews by bconwa02

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the most awful cleanser I have ever purchased. It burns my face and eyes with the menthol in it. Seriously? Who puts menthol in a face cleanser. Definitely not repurchasing and throwing out what I have left. Do not buy this!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2011 4:00:00 PM More reviews by AlyssaKM

I have combination skin, oily in my t-zone, tend to get dry on my cheeks mostly in the winter. But this cleanser, which has an invigorating smell, truly cleans my skin without over-drying it! After a few weeks of use, I saw an improvement and a general positive difference in my face. Combined with the royal jelly moisturizer (with SPF) or the night cream (which I tend to use only in winter), this worked super well. Wish they had a toner?!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2011 9:33:00 AM More reviews by localholyp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is my favorite face wash and the only one i use. it's not too harsh on my skin and leaves it feeling really clean, and smells awesome and has the nicest cooling sensation on your face. probably better for people with drier skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2011 10:58:00 PM More reviews by skim6926

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the most incredible facial cleansers I've ever used. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft, smells incredible and I love the refreshing, cool feeling. Your skin glows after using the cleanser.

I do concur with some other reviewers - best to take off your make up with another cleanser before using this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2011 11:15:00 AM More reviews by karinc713

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

good cleanser for face- it cleans well, has a cooling effect, does not dry out skin, rinses clean and it made with natural ingredients. it's also cheap too!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2011 10:24:00 AM More reviews by DazzleDiaries

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i do love the fresh tingle on the skin upon application, but it does not clean all of the make up off so buyer should most certainly beware. i wipe off all my make up with a make up remove wipe and then use a cleanser and then a toner. when i used this as my cleanser, make up was still coming off on my cotton square when i swiped my face with a toner. and the product leaves a strange feeling on the skin...kinda like oil or vaseline. it just didnt work for me. so it gets 2 thumbs down. sorry Burt's!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2011 3:10:00 PM More reviews by HelloCleo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just really like this stuff. It feels nice on my skin, very refreshing. My skin feels moisturized after each use. Anytime I try a new cleanser, when I'm done I go back to this one. Friends and family who stay over at my place will use it and end up purchasing it for themselves.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2011 4:12:00 PM More reviews by CallieIsHere

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS CLEANSER!!!! I smells wonderful and feels wonderful, even on my oily skin!
It gives this tingling sensation, but since this is a natural product, you know that this isn't the cheap stuff other manufacturers put it - this is the real thing. It's wonderful and lasts a LONG time after you wash this rich cleanser off.
Like I said, it's rich and creamy. It's really thick, but it feels really really great.. the smell is really lemony and fresh, too.. it's just a wonderful product. After each and every use my skin is GLOWING!!! It really really helps with my breakouts, and I will always be using this, along with my clarisonic!! It's great for the sensitivity of my skin as well!
I do want so say though that the packing could be a little.. easier.. I'm afraid there was a couple more uses left in the bottle when I finally got to throw it out (it lasted forever.. well worth the money).. it's just too hard to get some out when you get to the last little bit..
I recommend this to anyone! It's great for all skin types, and I know that because I've had oiliness, dryness, normal, and very sensitive skin, and I've never had any kind of reacation to this in any sort of way. Really graet product, and I suggest you to give it a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2011 1:24:00 PM More reviews by angelinuh

This is a decent cream cleanser and removes all makeup and dirt. It has a refreshing quality about it, and it has never clogged my pores. The second ingredient is sunflower seed oil though, so it is really good for dry skin. Won't purchase again simply because I have oilier skin and I know of better cleansers.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2011 11:51:00 PM More reviews by MyGainYourGloss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I think of this clenser, the words "clean" "fresh" and "cooling" come to mind. When I first bought it I was suprised at the wounderful cooling effect! It made my pores feel cleen and my face brighter! I simply love it! Utill... I bought it over to my friends house, since she has hard water (water that isn't filtered with a soft water system) the soap didn't lather and it was extremly hard to remove! With hard water it leaves a think residue, so watch out, and make sure you have soft water! YOU WILL HATE THIS PRODUCT IF you have hard water! On the other hand, with soft water, you will LOVE IT! Happy clensing!