November 28, 2014 | 1710 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Magnif'Eyes Eye Magnifier Eye Opening

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2008 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Superbeckyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

True, it DOES lengthen your lashes..however it clumps very easily & is hell to get off. I'm trying something else next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2008 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Indigirka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my personal favorite mascara and by far the best I've had for the price. In my experience, it delivers what it claims by lifting the eyelashes away from the eyes and making the eyes look larger. It does dry out fast, as another reviewer noted, but I experienced no clumps until it got old. I didn't find the brush difficult to use and I actually prefer the short plastic bristles to longer more flexible ones (I think they're the trick in lifting the eyelashes up). I am surprised by the amount of negative reviews, but many of them seem to come from people without naturally thick eyelashes who expected it to do more to plump them up. I haven't tried using a ton of coats, but a few people have commented that it looked like I was wearing fake eyelashes when I was using this mascara (I was using it with no other makeup and it gave a doll-like 60s-looking appearance), so I actually decided to tone it down a bit.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2008 11:53:00 AM More reviews by minkiee

Its an okay product overall, however I will NOT purchase again because it was nothing special.
1) Easy application - its a dry forumla, goes on easy
2) very dark and defined
3) nice packaging, i liked the brush
4) natural
1) it does not lengthen / volumnize as it claims
2) It doesnt have the eye-opening effect
3) i prefer dramatic mascara - it's not dramatic

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2008 11:17:00 PM More reviews by christine83hong

I was always allured to Rimmel by the kate moss ads and the promising results. So I went out to buy this mascara, but I was really disappointed by it. It went on really thick, clumped, and weighed down my lash curls. I threw it out after the first application; needless to say, I will not purchase this mascara again.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2008 10:29:00 AM More reviews by marissaxx

Im not a big fan of this product at all I needed a last minute mascara and decided to pick this up at the drug store.The product smells horrible,and clumps very easily,even with using an eyelash curler I didn't see much volume and the mascara didn't not hold the curl.The only reason I gave this product a 2 was because even with all the cons,I did notice it lengthens you're lashes quite a bit

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2008 3:59:00 PM More reviews by CoverModel

I have tried several mascaras including high end like YSL or Dior. This one beats them all and it is so affordable!
I've been using this since it came out and never went back to another brand.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2008 12:25:00 PM More reviews by hrm5270

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like Rimmel Lyra Lash Extension, so I decided to try other Rimmel mascras and this kind is one of the worst mascaras I have ever used. The brush/tube design is terrible. The brush holds way too much mascara and my lashes ending up in a very a clumpy mess. I threw it away after two applications because it is useless. I would not use this mascara again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2008 5:00:00 AM More reviews by aebricker

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this mascara, and it's so cheap, which is a plus. Usually mascaras this cheap don't work on me since I have light, thin lashes. As long as I let it dry in between coats, I can apply 3 coats w/o clumping, and it gives me descent length and volume. I like that it opens up my eyes, especially with eyeliner on my waterline. My eyes are somewhat sensitive, and this doesn't irritate them. Would purchase again. After lots of searching (drugstore and dept store mascaras, including lancome definicils), I may have found my hg mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2008 2:07:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticsjunkieee

I was really interested in this product from the moment I saw it. The packaging is so pretty so it's hard to resist. Plus it was $3 dollars cheaper than the lashblast. I grew to dislike it. The brush is very plastic, and it doesn't get ALL of your lashes. It flakes a little, too. It clumps the way I use it. It's just another mascara to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2008 10:01:00 PM More reviews by kittyartig

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I get good length with this mascara, and it seems to thicken as well. I love that this one doesn't clump or flake on me, which seems to happen with a lot of drugstore brands. I've had no problems with smudging, this one dries fast and stays put. Would definitely purchase again.