July 23, 2014 | 1296 users online

Shampoo - Clairol - Herbal Essences Drama Clean refreshing shampoo

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2010 8:55:00 PM More reviews by slicedara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love all Herbal essences shampoos, but this one is probably my least favourite. It smelled good and cleaned, but it cleans a little TOO much. Even though I have oily hair, it really dries out my hair. At least it's living up to its name? (dramatically cleaning haha)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2010 10:44:00 AM More reviews by amatbm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2010 8:35:00 PM More reviews by hiphoptango

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this shampoo
it cleans well and it keeps my hair not oily for the whole day which is hard since i have very oily hair.
I love the smell so for only 3.50 i would def buy it again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2010 4:42:00 PM More reviews by LorelaiNoah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I'd only repurchase this if I needed a cheap, non moisturizing shampoo. It smelled good & did a great job at cleaning my hair without leaving it with a COMPLETELY stripped feeling.

May not be HG status, but its far from bad. ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2010 1:24:00 PM More reviews by dididianee

I loveeeeeee this shampoo, it smells great and really makes my hair feel clean and less greasy (my hair gets oily after a day). The only thing I can complain about is the dispenser. For some reason, every time I bought this shampoo (I've used other shampoos and conditioners from this line) the dispenser is hard to push down. I would probably buy this again, but I'm currently experimenting with other shampoos.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2010 2:33:00 PM More reviews by lesha

Bought this based on the reviews and I hate it. I have fine hair with oily roots like most of the other reviewers but for some reason it makes my hair so greasy every time I use it. I wont be buying it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2010 6:48:00 PM More reviews by barberree

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i gave up years ago trying to find my HG deep cleaning shampoo, Aussie's Citrifier; i'm pretty sure it's been discontinued. while this shampoo isn't as effective as the Aussie's, it's still a useful deep cleaning shampoo that works. also, it's a little bit milder than Aussie's, which i had to use deep conditioner afterwards with; so, it doesn't strip as deeply, but my hair seems not to mind.
i don't care for the smell -- it's too cloyingly citrusy sweet for me. but with the dirt cheap price and great, squeeze-top packaging (sanitary, and easy to use with wet hands; you also use every bit of product), no complaints here. i'll continue using this shampoo for my deep cleaning needs, for now. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2010 2:55:00 PM More reviews by jill28

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This was the first herbal essences shampoo I ever tried! Love the smell, made my ahir feel really clean and shiny!
Definitely worth trying if your considering buying it! :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2010 1:22:00 AM More reviews by georgiasweety

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Long, oily roots dry ends, color treated hair type. This made my hair feel like straw. I use high end shampoos, but I was wanting a cheap clarifying type shampoo. The bottle states it helps de-gunk hair, and it was clear like other clarifying shampoos so I figured Id give it a try. It gives a powerful deep cleaning lather, that really did get the build up out of my hair. In the days before washing I had used hair spray, volumizer serum, mousse, shine serum, and hair powder for my oily roots. This shampoo removed every bit of that gunky heavy feel from the build up of those products. When I rinsed my hair it did feel like straw, like it had been extremely stripped, but my conditioner fixed that. Im not sure what kind of review to give it. It did work as a clarifying shampoo, but I imagine anyone with color using this every day, would have stripping. It left my hair feeling parched and dead once I rinsed, but it also gave me fabulous volume because it didnt coat or weigh down my hair.. So Im giving it a 3. Its fantastic for oily scalp/hair, and for deep cleansing of hair products. It does not moisturize at all, it actually de-moisturizes, so its not for every day use. I will use once every 2 weeks as a clarifying shampoo and keep it at that. It smells delicious and fruity, and I love the bright green packaging and easy to open push cap. If you have color treated hair (besides blonde) do not use this, it will surely strip it. It worked for my bleached hair, and gave me lots of volume. I'm also able to go a day longer without shampooing when I use this product, because it clarifies so well, and gets rid of my oily roots. update 1/23/14 I ended up giving this to my sister n law. The product is super thick & concentrated and just left me too dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2010 3:16:00 PM More reviews by mccfrausto

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have fine oily hair, kind of thin and somewhat straight.
I use this shampoo and conditioner and I love it! I have tried way more than a couple as of lately and I like this one. I feel more body and my hair feels lighter, more balanced. Seems sufficiently moisturizing without weighing hair down. I have sensitive skin and it hasn't seemed to cause a problem with that either.. I give it ten billion stars. The scent reminds me of this tigi shine spray I used to use, I love that about the herbal essences drama clean.