April 16, 2014 | 1482 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Liquidlast Liner - Point Black

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2011 1:17:00 AM More reviews by jenlaw1985

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product, it stays on the whole day until I use make up remover. It is a little pricey for a small bottle though.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2011 1:19:00 AM More reviews by sandyatthebeach1

This is one eyeliner you could go swimming with, running with, hiking up Mount Everest with... and it wouldn't budge. It's like, atomic bomb proof. Which also means it's makeup remover proof. -____-
Cons:
1. Will. Not. Budge. Usually, with my oily monolids, I look for something like that... but I do like having my makeup off in under an hour of scrubbing. Olive oil, Laneige cleansing oil, makeup wipes, face wash, makeup remover and countless cotton balls, even baby shampoo. I think the only thing that got this stuff off my eyes was sheer determination... and the shedding of a lot of skin cells.
2. Brush sucks. Seriously, MAC is famous for its amazing brushes. They couldn't put a better one with this liner?
3. Takes a long time to dry. Not that much of an issue, but still sort of annoying.
Pros:
1. Super pigmented! Very, very black.
2. It dries to a very nice, matte finish.
3. Will stay put through anything (I guess it could be looked on as a good thing... by people who have epic makeup remover)

Overall, I would love this product if its formulation allowed it to come off with less effort. The brush is pretty bad, but I could always just use an eyeliner brush instead, if I liked the product enough. Unfortunately, this product was a disappointment. I wish I could say I liked it... but I don't. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2011 12:27:00 PM More reviews by fangel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I actually went and bought this product based on its reviews for exceptional resistance to water. I wanted to find the perfect eyeliner that doesn't run, disappear or give you raccoon eyes when you go under water.

I was going to go swimming and still wanted some makeup on. This product stayed on PERFECTLY! I was swimming for almost two hours and its still there! Amazing product. Just remember not to rub at it just in case, but it is pretty hard to rub off anyways, even WITH makeup remover. Took several wipes to take off the eyeliner.

This stays on, doesn't run or give you raccoon eyes when swimming. Probably the best eyeliner I recommend for anyone that wants to go swimming with makeup.

Also, other products that I used to swim with are:

- Sephora Jumbo Liner 12Hr Wear Waterproof (Hard to rub off when your dry, but will eventually fade away when your swimming!)(( I suggest just getting the Gold and Beige color for a natural summery brightening look if you want to swim in it!))
- Splashproof Mascara by MAC (Awesome mascara that doesn't run, ever!)
- Make Up Forever Full Cover Camaflouge Cream (Does the job, but didn't realize it was just concealer. Still works and evenly tones the skin color! I put this one FIRST and then covered it over with Bobbi Brown Illuminating Finish Powder Compact Foundation to give it an even finish!)

I used all these products while swimming and non of them rubbed off (except the Jumbo Liner) or ran down my cheeks! Anyone looking for products that you can wear while swimming this product is for you, and everything else I listed!! Good Luck!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 4:32:00 AM More reviews by menacexofxvanity

MY HG! I got this for $18 but it's worth it. all you need is one or two coats. the color is BLACK it looks so beautiful. and when I say waterproof formula I mean WATERPROOF FORMULA! I took a shower AND took a nap with it on and it still looked perfect after both. but keep in mind it's not easy to take off, you need some really good makeup remover. it came off with vaseline for me. but I highly recommend it for anyone who is as obsessed with super black eye makeup as I am!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2011 12:51:00 PM More reviews by ilikejuice

This is the only eyeliner I have found that does NOT smudge on me. My eye lids tend to get oily really fast, plus I have Asian eyes so it is really difficult for me to find eye makeup that does not smudge. But this is truely amazing. The only reason I took off one lippie is because of the dumb brush. This brush is flimsy and stupid. It is difficult to draw a perfectly straight line with it, so I use a seperate eye liner brush and wash it off afterwards. Though this has been working for me, I'm getting pretty sick of doing this, so I think I'll start my search again. I have heard great things about the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eye Liner so I think I'll try that next.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2011 6:44:00 PM More reviews by springnsummer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best most intense black eyeliner that will stay on all day. You can go swimming, you can fall asleep and its still on. If you're looking for staying power and intense colour this is the best product you will ever try. I always bring this with me when I go on a vacation and even in the heat of Cancun it stays on amazingly well and you don't have to worry about reapplying- it starts to rub off a bit after like 12 hours in Cancun though...just a BIT though, lol but that's because of the heat and being at the beach. It is a bit difficult to use due to the strange brush, but practice makes perfect so don't let that scare you away. Though it is pricey it is well worth it. It stays intense and black and I had one which I had been using for about a year before I lost it and it was still fine though it became a bit chunkier it could still be used. You Just have be careful not to make mistakes cause once it dries its very hard to get off. At the end of the day I take it off with Andrea's eye wipes in the roundish blue bottle and it comes off pretty easy with that. I REALLY hope it wont be discontinued as some of the comments suggest. From what I know the Black colour will not be discontinued.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2011 6:22:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

The color and staying power was great. However, it started to thicken almost right away. I also found the tiny brush so silly. It's really bad for doing a winged eyeliner look. I returned it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2011 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Aiyume

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite liner ever. I can swim in my pool or have a nap and it'll still be exactly where it was when I first put it on.

I'm REALLY disappointed that it's been discontinued :( :( :(

The best replacement I've found so far is Milani Infinite Liquid Eyeliner. You can get it at the drugstore for around $7-$8 CAD.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2011 12:29:00 PM More reviews by sweetiisme

AMAZING stuff! I bought this last week and used it for the first time today and I'm in love. This eyeliner is the only one I've tried that stays on my super oily eyelids. This is going to be my HG eyeliner for sure! I just came back from 8 hours school and it didn't smudged at all. It looks just the way it was in the morning. It's even hard to remove if you make a mistake with it. I've tried Mac Blacktrack fluidline and it is great in the wintertime. In the winter it stays all day long but now it smudges like crazy because of the warmer weather. So Mac Liquidlast Liner beats the fluidline for sure! Love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2011 3:39:00 AM More reviews by ItsNayy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My favourite eyeliner! It's easy to use and it's such a pigmented black. It stays on all day and it's even hard to get off with makeup remover (not a bad thing!)

Only complaint is that it can leave black smudges on eyelid or underneath eye during day. Otherwise perfect eyeliner.