Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Retexturizing Peel

WATER/EAU, AMMONIUM GLYCOLATE, GLYCOLIC ACID, SD ALCOHOL 40-B, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE COPOLYOL, GLYCERIN, CORALLINA OFFICINALIS EXTRACT, TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT, LENTINUS EDODES EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED ULVA LACTUCA EXTRACT, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, ALGAE EXTRACT, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA LEAF EXTRACT, HONEY/MIEL, ANANAS SATIVUS (PINEAPPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, CARICA PAPAYA (PAPAYA) FRUIT EXTRACT, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, DISODIUM EDTA, BENZOPHENONE-4, BENZOPHENONE-9. 10/10/09

I've used quite a lot of AHA products. This one is at the bottom. It doesn't fade the scars and leaves a greasy film on my skin. It does not sink into my skin like it should. I think it has something to do with the pH level. It's not balanced so it's not very effective. The most effective AHA product i've used that made miracle to my skin is AHA+ lotion from acne.org. Good stuff! Avon pads, on the other hand, did nothing, so i don't think i will even be finishing up the tub. Waste of $$$.

WOW! I love this stuff! I just received it in the mail a few days ago, and already I'm noticing a HUGE difference! I cleanse my face in the shower, use one pad, then moisturize every other day. The first day I noticed that my usually irritated, red skin (from the hot steam water) was fresh & clean looking!

I got a bad pimple from my new birth control, and NOTHING would get rid of it. 2 minutes after using the pad, my pimple was less inflamed and hardly noticeable. Amazing! I bought it off of Ebay for $10, and this is worth $30!

Definite buy again! :D

I had dry patches and this only made this worse. My skin is still trying to recover from this product.

Decent product, I used it like a toner, but it didn't do what I was hoping it would. I was still left with flakes of skin after using this, I whas hoping for soemthing that would remove layers of dead skin. I also didn't see a real change after using it for a couple months.

WOW. I love this product. You can feel it working right away and see the results almost instantly. What I like most of all, though, is the convenience. Just grab a pad from the jar and wipe it over your face, and you're done. No rubbing, waiting, rinsing. Perfect for my busy schedule!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This peel does not exfoliate at all. Ineffective and a waste of time and money. Spend more on the Peter Thomas Roth UnWrinkle Peel Pads if you want a product that works!

A great product. After only a mere week or two of use, I noticed a significant difference to my skin. I used to have a lot of these yucky clogged pores, especially around the cheek areas. It was extremely uncomfortable for me knowing that if I were to be in a well lit area that people could see those lumps on my face all too clearly. Even without my glasses on I could see them. But they're slowly disappearing. My skin is smoother, flatter. And while I don't believe it will do the job of getting rid of every bit of scarring, I've still never been happier. When I first applied it I didn't feel even a tingle. But about after a month's use, I can tell my skin is becoming more sensitive and the little tingles are there. It's important that while you use this product, you also use a good sunscreen before you go outside. Another thing I love about this is that it ain't pricey. Do your research, and you can get them a lot cheaper... online. Wish I discovered Avon Anew sooner.
Update: I stopped using this as I felt my skin was becoming too sensitive. And it only goes so far with the clogged pores and scars - many still remain and are noticeably visible.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I like these a lot, but when I followed the directions (using it 1x a day, every other day), my skin got upset and my face became rough and bumpy. I pulled back to using it 1-2x a week and the result is smooth, decongested and radiant skin. Yes, the first few times I used them it stung, but nothing major (I would, however, reconsider using them during those times of the month when my skin is more sensitive). Sometimes after using the pad on my face, I'll swipe it over my neck, chest, hands, or elbows, depending on how I feel that day...Stalk the website/catalogs for sales and buy them then, otherwise it's $25 for 30 pads.

Leaves very sticky film behind, even uncomfortable, feeling on the skin. Also if you put some on the upper lips you'll get this horrible taste in your mouth. I have sensitive skin and it did not cause any irritation, but also didn't even out my skin at all. I was looking forward to try this product after I read good reviews in many places. I'm very sad to say this product did nothing for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

My skin is like BUUUUUUUUUUTTER after only 2 uses. LOOOOOOOOOOVE this stuff. I have used other glycolic peel pads that burned like crazy and had non of the effects like this has given me. My skin has cleared up and is SUPER soft and smooth. I ordered 2 more jars since there is a special of buy 1 get 1 for $5. I can't WAIT to see how much better the results will be with continued use. These are a MUST have. They work great with SSC glycolic face wash and SCA 5 Esscentuals Face cream. EDIT(07/05/09)**** Never mind. Made me break out REALLY bad.

Popular Face Skincare Products