November 25, 2014 | 1819 users online

Lip Treatments - BeneFit Cosmetics - Lip Plump

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2008 8:43:00 PM More reviews by dharbo

You'd think this was a lip plumper but its not. Its a nude shade of lip primer. can make your lips kind of look bigger because you can wipe out your natural lip line with this and draw it one with a lip pencil. I noticed that this makes my lipglosses and lipsticks look awesome but it does take some practice so you don't get streak lines. I would never wear this alone because its too drying, in my honest opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2008 7:07:00 AM More reviews by oliviaw96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really dont get the name but love the product. Its got me back into lipsticks again coz it keeps them in place for ever. It rocks for a night out!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2008 3:31:00 PM More reviews by heavenstobetsie

As stated by many other reviewers, the main problem with this product is the name. Now, call me fussy, but if I buy something claiming to be lip plumper, I would then expect it to plump lips. It doesn't. So much for that then...

It's handy as a lipstick base, and keeps it in place forever, but it's fairly drying in the process. It also dilutes the colour of the lipstick - red turns into pink, so I end up having to apply loads more lippy than normal just to get the colour back to what it should be. As I'm not comfortable in thick lipstick, this is a Bad Thing.

I definitely won't be buying it again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2008 8:19:00 PM More reviews by Luv_MAC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This does not PLUMP your lips or make them look bigger. What this does really is fill in the lines in your lips making your lipstick or gloss go on really well and might make your lips appear FULLER. That is all. Nothing special. Sally Hansen makes the same sort of product for 1/4 the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2008 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Laurice928

OK let me start off with saying this is NOT a lip plumper. Benefit defintely needs to re-think about naming this product. im a huge fan of benefit products but they do have a problem with naming their products and marketing.

Reasons why i LIKE this product.. PERFECT PRIMER and LIP ERASE for gals with very pigmented lips. i myself have very pigmented lips and this does a PERFECT job at giving me a bare canvas for lipsticks that are more pink or nude which would normally not show on me. it also does its job to keep your lipstick lasting all day.

why i DONT like it.. it can be drying and u have to wait a minute or two for it to dry before applying your lipstick otherwise it just doesnt work as well and gets all over your lipstick or l/s brush. its also $20 for a tube the size of a mascara tube. a bit pricey for me but it lasts a long time bc u only need 2-3 dabs and then spread it out on to your lips.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2008 6:15:00 PM More reviews by kittyartig

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A couple lipsticks off the rating because this isn't a lip plumper. I will repurchase it because it is great at neutralizing colour so I can wear certain lipcolours better, and it makes a good primer. It's matte and dry like a concealer or foundation, so it helps lippie last. They should rename this product, I didn't see any difference in plumpness at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2008 7:24:00 AM More reviews by chirakat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

If you're looking for something to plump up your lips, this is not it. But if you want a lip primer that fills in lines, helps lipstick last longer and neutralizes lips color, this is the one. It isn't drying like MAC Lip Erase. It's great for making nude lips too - just a thin layer of this and a lip gloss. I bought this mainly to use as a lip primer/concealer. I didn't care for the plumping. To me it does what I bought it for. I give it 5 lippies as a primer, 0 as a plumper. They should change its name to something it's really good for like Lip Conceal. Then it might get a lot better reviews.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2008 7:02:00 AM More reviews by OrlandoBloomstalker

Neither a good lip plumper nor a good lip primer.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2008 10:46:00 PM More reviews by suuzieq

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this in the realness of concealness kit which I love ..except for this so called lip plumper. I think it's disgusting on the lips. I have tried it as an eyeshadow base the other day and it worked pretty good actually. It's not intended to be used on the eyelids but that's how I will use it up when i'm "on the go". Would never buy the full-sized product of this stuff ..but the realness of concealness kit i probably will.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2008 5:58:00 PM More reviews by beatachica1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is great for hiding highly pigmented lips, no plumping though

one small prob, it flakes after a few hours and becomes a mess