April 24, 2014 | 1856 users online

Crème - BeneFit Cosmetics - Some Kind-A Gorgeous

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

This is not a good product. I don't know how people actually like this stuff. There is no shade selection at all, and the product itself is just terrible. It is very hard to actually distribute since it's a pressed cream foundation, with little blending ability. It is very thin and doesn't have great coverage- plus it just smells weird. and the worst part- IT STAINED MY FACE! It legitimately left a dark area where I used it as a tester, even after 5 days of scrubbing! Now I am stuck with a horrendous dark spot on my cheek, cursed by the "Some Kinda Gorgeous"'s poor performance. Do not waste your money on this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by nearyroth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm honestly surprised by all the bad reviews. I was at Sephora one day and like always, was stalking the Benefit section. After almost an hour of deliberating, I decided that the Some Kind-a-gorgeous deserved a place in my shopping bag. Not to mention it is PERFECT for spring, because it's a creme foundation with a lightweight feel, and I had wanted a creme foundation that was light enough for spring but would cover my discoloration. This is it. The shade medium is the absolute perfect color of my skin which is amazing considering there's only 3 shades available. I hate liquid foundations because they are too thick and powder foundations feel cakey on me. So creme was my last option. The packaging is absolutely adorable(again constant in Benefit products) and it comes with a lot of product so I think this will last me a while.I am still intrigued with the way this applies. When I put some on the tips of my finger, it's a creamy consistency but when I apply it on my face it goes on like powder. How cool is that? After testing out numerous ways of applying this my study concludes that indeed, the packaging on the bottom is correct, and applying with your fingers gives the best look. This doesn't rub off on my fingers when I touch my face-bad habit- so that's awesome. Overall, this is my go-to foundation for spring and I will absolutely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2012 2:54:00 AM More reviews by Robles101

I tried this as a sample and so far it is very good on my skin. It matches great even if they only have 4 shades I believe. It feels light and last all day. I just started using the product so I hope it works out for me. I am staying away from mineral make up as it made me break out with the worst acne ever

rated 1 of 5 on 2/29/2012 11:58:00 PM More reviews by evosmalls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Cute packaging but horrible product. Only three shades and I feel I'm in the middle of the two lighter shades. Number 1 is too light and Number 2 looks orange on me. Not worth the money to buy two to mix them. Shows my dry patches and it can make me look greasy. Both aren't good. Went back to Sephora!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/29/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by prettygirl22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was so excited to purchase and try this product! It seemed like the answer to all my problems...a one step foundation that was a "short cut to gorgeous" as the package describes.... This was a HORRIBLE product. I have a lot of redness and combination skin and this made my dry patches stand out and my oily areas appear greasy and slick.

It was pretty expensive and it made my skin look orange. It did not cover anything that I needed it to. I now use a maybelline foundation and than I put this on top...just so I can get RID of it and justify the expensive purchase. I used other benefit products and I found the only good thing about them is their appealing packaging...after that there are no "Benefits". I only like HIGH BEAM and the cheek stain.

DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT IF YOU KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR YOUR SKIN AND WALLET!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/29/2012 4:56:00 PM More reviews by indiaisit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Bought this product for light coverage and OMG it broke me out!!! I wish I hadn't purchased this but you live and you learn.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by ls468

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Smells funky like burning plastic or laboratory antiseptic. Gets all funked up with dust and lint.

Nice smooth finish. Cute packaging. Sheer coverage. Will continue to use but probably will not rebuy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2012 3:02:00 AM More reviews by thiebautrenata

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

First time I used it I fell in love right away. Perhaps it was more because of the package than the product itself. In general, I like it, but I have two concerns about it: the color stays on my clothes, and it kinds of highlights my lines under the eyes, especially.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by emilyamour

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

My skin gets really dry in the winter time, so I decided to try out a creme foundation. I got this foundation in medium. When I first applied it, It felt really smooth on my face, and it was moisturizing as well. It's super light weight, and I couldn't feel it on my skin. But as I applied this, it made my dry patches stand out and be more visible. This foundation doesn't really have a lot of staying power, so you have to use either a primer or set it with powder.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2012 3:50:00 AM More reviews by Nuppu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

I totally forgot owning this. I ordered it when there was only 1 shade fits all; not true. I had no memory how it was; quess I tried once. My skin is now in pretty good condition; bit uneven, minor redness. I put Diorskin Nude Glow complexion enhancer 001 (apricot tone) over moisturizer to even skintone. With same brush Sigma F80 I started buffing this very creamy thing into skin. At first it seemed to not cover anything. Took more to brush and started buffing and buffing.. Finally it gave enough coverage for me. But my dehydrated-combo skin looked very greasy and about a shade too dark. Maybe Nude Glow under played a part. I used Stila Illuminating powder fndn in 20 watts to set it and make it look lighter. 20 watts is very light and odd shade imo. And I didn`t remember owning it either:). I was organazing my stash. With the Stila on top it looked better and wearable. Lasting power was ok, about 8h without touch-ups. I`m not that impressed. It`s not great or bad just ok. I probably forget it again.