October 22, 2014 | 2007 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Nick Nack

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2008 8:53:00 PM More reviews by venteux

I love this colour! It's my go-to blush for every day. I have a lightly tanned, golden complexion, and it shows up perfectly on my skin. I love wearing pink blushes, and this one is just so pretty and natural. For reference, I wear Golden Medium (olive) or Buttered Tan (warm).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2008 1:45:00 PM More reviews by mricha14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I posted a new picture of it because I really don't think the one up there is true to the color of this.

Everyday Minerals Nick Nack Blush (matte)
6 g container = $8 (which could last a lifetime, way too much IMO)
2.5 g container = $4

This color is either going to be very good or very bad in the summer. I tan/burn very easily so I don't really need blush in the summer. So this will either be too light to show up or perfect when I just want a very small touch of color.

This is a very sweet color...very light. I think it's the most natural color I've tried, however with my light tan skin, I felt like I really had to build it on to show. I like it, it's a dusty rose color and I have included a couple of pictures so you can see what I mean. (Click on continued to view):

continued >>

15 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2008 6:29:00 PM More reviews by bangernosh

This a flat neutral pink that barely shows up on me (my coloring in EM is Buff Light Neutral). It is just too light for me, probably because I have a lot of redness in my skin. Quality wise there is not a problem and prices are affordable. I do like EM blushes but this color is not for me. I wouldn't repurchase this particular color, however I would buy other EM blushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2008 11:48:00 AM More reviews by moon8305

I'm working on my sample and eagerly awaiting my full size jar of this blush. It's very pretty and natural looking on my very pale skin. It's a cool matte pink shade that would probably work on a lot of skin tones--very neutral.

Edit: This also makes a lovely neutral lip color! I just mix it with a bit of Aquaphor.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2008 9:32:00 PM More reviews by yvonyvonnette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

This is a cool toned earthy pink blush that looks good on pale complexions but does nothing for medium and darker complexions. I have skin that, unfortunately, tans super fast in the summer( i know that many people would find that a good thing but i actually prefer pale skin to tanned skin) that holds on very tightly to that tan until november and then loses the tan rather quickly there after. I got this blush in october and my skin was still dark. I tried it on and saw nothing. My cheeks looked exacly the same, only just a little matter(cuz this is a matte blush). I figured this isn't for me and put it in my drawer and left it alone until yesterday. We are in january now and my skin has lightened considerably since then. I put this blush on and woah! it was a perfect natural looking flush, sorta like how your cheeks would look on a chily autumn day. Great blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2008 3:05:00 AM More reviews by Lydia731

In my opinion, Nick Nack, is very similar in color to Chit Chat, except it does not have a ton of sparkle. With that being said, if you like Chit Chat, but you don't like the sparle, Nick Nack is the blush for you. It is a nice light pink color. It is not as light as the other Everyday Minerals blushes Light Pink and Soft Touch. This is a color that can easily be worn by people of varying skintones. This blush goes on very nicely and it can be layered, so if you're not sure about the color start light and build it up until you're happy with the finished product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2008 8:06:00 PM More reviews by sskatygirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Nick Nack is my favorite blush! That includes all blushes, not just EM or mineral blush.

I only need a _tiny_ amount on my brush and I blend it into the apples of my cheeks. It looks so natural. For reference, my EM foundation is a mixture of Multitasking Neutral and Fair Neutral. I'm light complected, but a good friend is about four shades darker skinned than me and enjoys the same blush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2008 10:48:00 AM More reviews by annos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a really light neutral pinky peach without shimmer that looks kind of dull and almost brown-ish in the container. Once applied I realized that this is a great everyday color for my pale skin. Like all EM products it's really finely milled which means that it's very easy putting on even. It also means that it dusts all over your bathroom, but that's something I can stand. Lasting power is good, especially combined with EM foundations.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2008 3:41:00 PM More reviews by michellabella

This is in my top 3 of all-time favorite blushes from Everyday Minerals (which includes Siesta and Waffle Cone), and out of those 3, this is the one I use the most. To me, it is the perfect, all-season, go-with-anything, neutral pink (for reference my skin varies from Buttered Tan to Light Olive depending on the time of year). The texture is wonderful, in that it buffs into skin to look like it's coming from within, and is one of those subtle shades that make people say, "Your skin look fantastic!" not "Your blush looks fantastic!" I also like that aside from adding beautiful color, it seems to give additional coverage to the skin without looking chalky (I have redness from old acne marks, so I appreciate all the help I can get). I love this blush, so EM please don't discontinue this (like it's peachier cousin, Siesta).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2008 1:57:00 PM More reviews by rogsweetie03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i made my first everyday minerals purchase after christmas and got my package a few days after.

i want to rave about how much i love this blush. it goes on sooooooo smooth and seems to melt into your skin. it does not look powdery, but like it comes from within. i can't get over how natural my cheeks look. nick nack gives me a light pink flushed cheek. it's very very girlie (matte baby pink), but still natural. before discovering this blush, my favorite girlie blush was shu pink 33e. i think nick nack is a great dupe. i would even say that nick nack looks better because the shu blush can look powdery.

i would only recommend this blush to someone with fair to light skin (i am nc25 in mac studio fix and fairly light in everyday minerals) because the color is very very light and i do not see it getting much darker even if piled on.