September 23, 2014 | 1522 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - Fragrance

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2011 9:46:00 PM More reviews by erasgem

In the beginning, I thought this fragrance was quite nice. However, something about this made it smell a little..."too mature" after using it more. It is something my mom actually really loved, and me, not as much.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by upbeat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

To me, for some reason, this smells very close to a perfume from the 80's called Tabu, that may or may not be around anymore. It used to be a brownish colored perfume that came in a straight, clear bottle with a black cap. Maybe it is just my nose playing tricks on me, but to me, this smells exactly like that. Tabu used to seem to always smell nice on other people, but not on me. I think the same holds true for this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 10:53:00 PM More reviews by cedesx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the only perfume I wear I love it! I don't know why, but after trying all of the Juicy perfumes, I like the original the best. It's like my signature scent and I always get tons of compliments, surprisingly from guys! I love this and I will always repurchase although even for a 1 oz. bottle it takes a while to use up because a small amount really does go a long way.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2011 6:11:00 AM More reviews by cassielynn24

i had to give it 4 out of 5 because i really love it, but only after its been on a little bit, for me when i first put it on its a little strong and musky but give it a little time to air out and damn! stuff smells great, and it has great lasting power to. my gramie gave this to be because she never used it and im glad she did, i really love it. can be a bit strong at first but just give it time and it really mellows to a yummy sent

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2011 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Shoppingisasport

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

My favorite fragrance!!! Juicy has released a few other fragrances since coming out with this. I bought it from Sephora when it first came out. I hadn't smelled it first I just saw it in a little Sephora pamphlet and thought the bottle looked pretty. Luckily I loved the smell and after years of trying different fragrances I always come back to this. I get lots of compliments when I wear it. I've always liked how it smelled on me but it does smell different on different people. Also I love how the bottle comes with a necklace. The first bottle I got my friend "borrowed" the necklace so it's been a while since I've worn it. I have a lot of good memories tied to this fragrance so that is also why I love it so much.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2011 5:04:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

Not a fan of this unfortunately. It's quite mature smelling and I hate how it lingered on my skin - like a bad combo of musk, vanilla and fruit. I think the tuberose was too much for my liking.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2011 10:55:00 AM More reviews by kaiousei

I got this in a sale to try out, and while I do like it, I feel like it's not a stand out fragrance. It has more of a classical smell to it and is a little softer. It does last a while though, which is nice. The bottle is gorgeous and very sturdy. I likely wouldn't buy it again, but the scent is nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2011 5:03:00 PM More reviews by anastacy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this scent. The 1st time I smelled this was in a magazine.Yes, a magazine. I love sooo much! I wear this almost everyday. Its a very strong scent which I usually don't like but this one works. I'm not the best desciber of scents and this one its difficult to tell what the notes are. But I can say it smells very sweet (sugary if I must say), fruity and floral but more floral. Its definitey not one of those older flowery scents. It smells very hip and youthful still.

It lasts all day. I wear it during the day even though its strong. I dont care, I love it. It works at night as well because its a bit heavy. And yes it is expensive. This is not the most expensive perfume in my collection but this the most expensive one I've bought for myself. I bought it in a set with the body lotion and the sugar scrub. I have the 3.4 oz eau de parfum bottle.

Its not one of those scents you're going to be indifferent about as you're either going to love it or hate it. If you hate strong floral scents don't count this one out and check it out because you may fall hard for it when you least expect it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2011 2:37:00 PM More reviews by kristalblair

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was so excited when I received this fragrance for my birthday, but unfortunately I had steered my dad in the wrong direction. You see, I own Viva La Juicy and I absolutely adore it, and I was dead set on owning another Juicy Couture fragrance. I had smelled several of them at Kohl's and I was aware that one of them smelled like synthetic florals/strong aldehyde (which many people connect with "old lady fragrances."(I won't say that this smells old lady, because that would be insulting older ladies, and I respect my elders and my mimaw is my best friend.) Well, it turns out this is the one that smelled horrible that day at Kohl's, but I mistakenly thought that was Couture Couture. I just don't understand how Juicy Couture could possibly include any fruity notes because this is not fruity at all. I tried to appreciate this fragrance, but there is just no way that's going to happen. I just think this was a horribly made fragrance and it's just sickingly overwhelming and suffocating. I'm going to try to exchange this today for either Couture Couture or Peace, Love and Juicy.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 7:38:00 PM More reviews by dudeitspaulina

This perfume is for YOUNG people as i would say a girl in her early teens to her early twenties.This is my go to perfume,its sweet and girly.