Juicy Couture Fragrance

3.5

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I did not like this at first sniff but after I had it on for 20 mins or so and it had mixed with my chemistry it was really to die for and not too sweet or headachy like some sweeter perfumes. try it on your body before you pass it by.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I know a lot of people are just 'eh' on this Juicy fragrance, and it really is nothing out of the ordinary, but I like it very much. It's one of the most girly scents I own; I usually favor spicier scents, or florals that lack sweetness, but this is a refreshing break from all the other perfumes I own.
Top notes include: pink passion fruit, water hyacinth, watermelon, mandarin, marigold, and a green element. All very girly, very fresh.
Heart notes: wild rose, tuberose, and good ole' lily. You'd think there was some gardenia there, but nope. Gardenia-free (which I really appreciate. Gardenia can be VERY overpowering).
Base: vanilla, caramel, patchouli, creme brulee, and woody notes.
My nose can't detect the vanilla, caramel notes, or the creme brulee. I'm sure there in their somewhere, but what is dominant for me (on my skin-everyone is going to be different)-I smell a soft, pleasant aquatic floral that is fresh, subtly sexy, and incredibly girly. I think it's really the best scent Juicy Couture has done.
It reminds me SLIGHTLY of Sila Creme Bouquet, actually, but a little more grown up, and less powdery.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

For a while in the early 2000s, after Marc Jacobs released Marc Jacobs Woman, it seemed like everyone wanted to make a watery gardenia perfume. This is one of them, except even thinner and more aquatic. Whatever.

It was my first perfume and I loved it! Really nice, girly scent and a really pretty bottle! The only thing is that the scent can be rather overpowering if you use more then one or two squirts. It's also a little sickly sweet, so it doesn't really suit my style anymore. But definitely a great first perfume!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This has to be one of my favourite perfumes. It lasts quite a long time too, which is a plus. If I spray this in my hair, I can smell it the next day (unwashed hair). I think this perfume works well for both day and night. This is Juicy's best fragrance!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I purchased this one when it was first released and it got a lot of hype; however, I don't care for the way it smells on me. It's much too strong, and sweet smelling. Unfortunately the scent lasts, and lasts all day, and well into the night. Also, the design on the front of my bottle fell off after only a month of purchasing it.

In the beginning, I thought this fragrance was quite nice. However, something about this made it smell a little..."too mature" after using it more. It is something my mom actually really loved, and me, not as much.

To me, for some reason, this smells very close to a perfume from the 80's called Tabu, that may or may not be around anymore. It used to be a brownish colored perfume that came in a straight, clear bottle with a black cap. Maybe it is just my nose playing tricks on me, but to me, this smells exactly like that. Tabu used to seem to always smell nice on other people, but not on me. I think the same holds true for this one.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This is the only perfume I wear I love it! I don't know why, but after trying all of the Juicy perfumes, I like the original the best. It's like my signature scent and I always get tons of compliments, surprisingly from guys! I love this and I will always repurchase although even for a 1 oz. bottle it takes a while to use up because a small amount really does go a long way.

i had to give it 4 out of 5 because i really love it, but only after its been on a little bit, for me when i first put it on its a little strong and musky but give it a little time to air out and damn! stuff smells great, and it has great lasting power to. my gramie gave this to be because she never used it and im glad she did, i really love it. can be a bit strong at first but just give it time and it really mellows to a yummy sent

Popular Fragrances