MAC 15-PAN

4.7

on 3/4/2008 11:49:00 PM

I have two of these so far and they've saved me so much space and time looking for all the eyeshadows I want to use. I love the sleek design. Depotting eyeshadows from their pots can be a bit of a hassle (I broke about 4 at the sides depotting), but it's worth it.

on 2/8/2008 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Just bought my second palette! Because I live in Portugal and they donīt sell these here I have to buy online. I use Ebay. It gets a little more expensive with the postage but thats really the only way.
My first pallette was $30 and the second $22. But just beware of fakes.
I just love to depot my e/s and put them in these lovely palettes! It has tons of pros: saves space, saves time (no more finding thecolour you want in the midlle of tons of pots), also if you depot you end up with emptys for B2M.

The only con I see is the fact that depotting may a little bit risky. You really need to be patient and carefull not to chip the lovely pan.
You can always just buy pro pan, but off course you donīt get the pot and also the pro pan dosen't come with the sticker that I love to remove and glue to the inside of the pan!

on 1/10/2008 7:13:00 AM

GREAT idea-for STORING shadows only. Too big to pack around.
NO mirror, no tray for brushes.

on 11/29/2007 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The Best for organization! Looking for more!

on 11/25/2007 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love palettes! It's so exciting to get a new one to fill up! I have 2 completely full and am working on my 3rd. Makes my makeup organization a whole lot better. And now that I've got more than one, I've just reverted to buying pan shadows instead of the pots. Cheaper and less work not having to de-pot. I do miss not having a whole slew of pots for B2M, but I still do it with lip and face products.

Woo-hoo!! Love these!! A great colorful way to store your shadows!! Fun to play with!!

on 9/2/2007 6:08:00 PM

This is the best idea since sliced bread by MAC --
I've been frustrated having a gagillion little pots of the mac eyeshadows rattling around while traveling ( two broken pots later) - I decided to scavenger around ebay and get myself one of these palettes.....

It was well worth the $18 spent -- to have all my shadows, safely in ONE PLACE -- just like an artist palette to play with.
In fact, I'm already shopping for my next palette of colors....

I found a great tutorial site, on how to *de-pot* your shadows...

Awesome tutorials WITH photos and how-to's!!

anyways -- I definetly recommend this palette, it's sleek and ultra thin, very well made, and enhanced the magnetic feature by using the "magnetic business card" stickers and adhered them to the case and the shadow back -- also labeled each individually -- so I'll know which shadow it was, and what to re-stock.

Plus buying refill pans was Waaaaaay cheaper ---- not to mention after depotting all my shadows, I was able to score 3 new lipsticks from MAC with the Back 2 MAC program. (too bad its not for choice of another shadow or lipglass) but shoot -- I aint knockin' a freebie for my throw-aways!!! =)

Get yourself a palette, they're super fun to own!!!

on 7/8/2007 10:15:00 PM

I have 4 of these FULL!!! love it. I love that you can have every color under the sun to work with. Being an entertainer I have to have a ton of color because you never know what you are going to need. If you happen to drop this, it will break, but it will still be functional. Have a great time filling up one of these!! I am ready for another!

on 7/8/2007 5:14:00 AM

I like just about everything about this palette!

It is sleek, black and stores 15 babies from MAC. I have no problem with the opaque lid, it would look very messy with something in plastic. It saves a lot of time trying to find the eye shadows. Unfortunately for me we do not have B2M i Norway, so there is no instant gratification from filling a 15-pan. Furthermore, I am kind of obsessional when it comes to colors, and I must insist on having rows of three and three monochromatics. Surely you can understand that this destroys a lot of the fun when it comes to eye shadow. So, because of the lack of B2M (and palettes also, got this on eBay, payed more then retail) and for the sake of creativity I have decided to keep my babies in separate homes (pots). I plan on getting a stand like they have at the counters for better availability. This way I do not have to bring along everything on my travels and there for saving myself the distress of getting robbed of my collection or having the smashed in customs or by airport security... And if something breaks, it doesn't contaminate the whole shebang. Misunderstand my correctly, I love this palette and it is VERY useful if you have alot of eye shadows, but me and my wacko personality will be better off with those little pots flying around. (I only use two to three eye shadows at a time anyway...)

I own several of these babies and I can't wait to fill more. I don't want a clear lid though. I like the case. I did however drop on and broke the hinge. I was able to use it as a B2M item. I have a few Bonne Belle shadows that also fit the case.

Everyone covered the basics on this so I'm just adding a thumbs up for fun.

EDIT 5/15/07 I just learned to Depot (so easy) and now I'm really in trouble. LOL

Popular Palettes