MAC Technakohl in Graphblack

3.7

Cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, polyethylene, polybutene, silica silylate, candelilla wax, octyldodecanol, microcrystalline wax, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, sodium hyaluronate, zinc gluconate, magnesium aspartate, tocopheryl nicotinate, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, water, copper gluconate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate. May Contain: Mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, aluminum powder, bismuth oxychloride, black 2, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium olive breens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake.

Great product and reasonably priced. It is so easy to use and glides on beautifully. I love the fact that I do not have to sharpen this liner (being rather lazy)

I originally bought this for my waterline. I think I must have some seriously sensitive eyes because I wore this 3 days ago and my eyes are still burning. I can't speak as to how long it lasts on the lower lashes/waterline because the second it hit my lid my eyes reacted and started to tear up really bad which smeared the heck out of the eyeliner.
However, on the upper lid (not tightlined) it just looks fantastic and goes on sooo smoothly, it also lasted all day.

I don't think this is a bad product at all, I just had a bad reaction to it on my waterline.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I'm almost out of this and plan on buying another one next time I'm at MAC! Its a great black eyeliner for your waterline. Sometimes I have to re apply it mid day, but I find I have to do that with any eyeliner I use. I only use this on my waterline, so I dont know how great it would be on the lash line.

I love this product! it can be used in the weaterline as well as to frame the eye!!! it is self sharpening, super slim, easy to use, long wearing and smudge-proof!!!
it's a must-have!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i've been through 3 of these. i can't tell tons of a difference between this in covergirl, it goes on easy, but I usually have to reapply mid-day. that's normal for any waterline pencil though!

I like this stuff, I think it stays on my eyes really well. I havent tried a ton of eyeliners for my water line but the ones that I did, didnt last. This one has some staying power and I have cried with it on, it stayed on even then.

I have to say this smudges to much. also, the packaging it terrible the actually piece of liner (like the led of pencil) fell out of the plastic. Its average at best, sorry I hate giving MAC bad reviews.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This pencil is easy and practical to carry around with you. To never have to sharpen a pencil, but be as practical as one, than I'm hooked. Granted, I love my fluidline , but tis not very practical to lug around all day because not only do you have a fairly "big" pot to carry around along with a brush to apply, but you need a steadier hand for sure. No, it doesn't stay as long as my fluidline but with the ease of application I don't mind re-applying. Another bonus this product has is that once done you can use for your BACK 2 MAC program, and you can't do that with a pencil!

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Even after priming, and using a base, this eyeliner still tugs and smudges. I always get total raccoon eyes with this (I do not have oily lids). For me, Graphblack seems to have a slighter longer staying power than the Jade Way Techankohl liner, but in the end, they both do not stay put.. Since I already have this, I will use it only for short outings, like running errands or going to the market. Definitely will not repurchase.

I think this will be the last time that I buy this liner. It's just not good value and I find more and more that its staying power is poor. I use to use it as liner on my lid and it stayed put for ages! I would sleep in it after a night out (yes I know bad) and in the morning it was still in place and no smudging.

Have they changed the formula in the last year? Now it leaves a line on my lid from blinking, under the eye is smudges ridiculously. At work after 3 hours I have to clean it up.

What is bad? The fact that with about 2 of the eyeliners I have bought they have snapped, crumbled. I'm not happy that at that price they do that.

It's sad because they do say it has staying power but for me it doesn't and I need that with oily lids (without having to use urban decay primer wand) and watery eyes.

Shame MAC, I think this is the last time I buy this liner.