August 20, 2014 | 2069 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Technakohl in Graphblack

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2010 6:11:00 PM More reviews by chocogrrl05

I have to say this smudges to much. also, the packaging it terrible the actually piece of liner (like the led of pencil) fell out of the plastic. Its average at best, sorry I hate giving MAC bad reviews.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2010 11:10:00 PM More reviews by normaestrada19

This pencil is easy and practical to carry around with you. To never have to sharpen a pencil, but be as practical as one, than I'm hooked. Granted, I love my fluidline , but tis not very practical to lug around all day because not only do you have a fairly "big" pot to carry around along with a brush to apply, but you need a steadier hand for sure. No, it doesn't stay as long as my fluidline but with the ease of application I don't mind re-applying. Another bonus this product has is that once done you can use for your BACK 2 MAC program, and you can't do that with a pencil!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2010 3:33:00 PM More reviews by skylinejewel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Even after priming, and using a base, this eyeliner still tugs and smudges. I always get total raccoon eyes with this (I do not have oily lids). For me, Graphblack seems to have a slighter longer staying power than the Jade Way Techankohl liner, but in the end, they both do not stay put.. Since I already have this, I will use it only for short outings, like running errands or going to the market. Definitely will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2010 7:53:00 PM More reviews by jjbokke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think this will be the last time that I buy this liner. It's just not good value and I find more and more that its staying power is poor. I use to use it as liner on my lid and it stayed put for ages! I would sleep in it after a night out (yes I know bad) and in the morning it was still in place and no smudging.

Have they changed the formula in the last year? Now it leaves a line on my lid from blinking, under the eye is smudges ridiculously. At work after 3 hours I have to clean it up.

What is bad? The fact that with about 2 of the eyeliners I have bought they have snapped, crumbled. I'm not happy that at that price they do that.

It's sad because they do say it has staying power but for me it doesn't and I need that with oily lids (without having to use urban decay primer wand) and watery eyes.

Shame MAC, I think this is the last time I buy this liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2010 11:02:00 AM More reviews by mestuprancid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I do really like the true black. I only use it for the waterline but i find its hard to apply to the water line unlike my Urban Decay 24/7 Zero but it doesnt smudge as much as UD. Very pricey for 14.50? I would use this over any other pencil for my waterline just for the staying power it has

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2010 8:43:00 AM More reviews by nekroze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i was told that it was longlasting.but it smudges and fades! and it sometimes gets hard to apply.and the worst?it nearly melts when it is close to hot weather and can get broken easily.this morning i wanted to see how much left of the product.so i realised that it had nearly melted and couldnt close it.ot broken and i had to send it to trash.so when i visit mac this weekend,i will definetely not rebuy this! my money now rests in the trash

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2010 5:45:00 PM More reviews by Peacexpassion

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's okay... Staying power could be better as in i'll put it on my waterline at 6am and by 1pm it's faded/smudged. But on the bright side it's a true black and since it smudges pretty easily it makes for a great smokey eye :)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2010 3:42:00 PM More reviews by jennyorkie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just awful! Smudges like crazy. Horrible raccoon-eyes by mid-day. The sales rep told me to buy this one for its staying power, but it doesn't stay on at all. It smudges more than some non-waterproof eyeliners I have. At the same time, because it's waterproof, it's difficult to take off at the end of the day and to wipe the smudges under my eyes during the day (because it won't come off water just water). I won't buy this again, and in fact, I want to throw mine away because I just can't use it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2010 4:52:00 PM More reviews by adiraspindel93

Super smooth, super easy to apply. The problem I had was definately the staying power but for a night out or a fun event, that would be perfect to a snoky eye.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2010 1:57:00 PM More reviews by dreagonzalez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had heard that Technakohls were really great for the waterline so I went ahead and purchased one. I usually use my Pearlglides for the waterline and after using this one, I will probably stick to Pearlglides. The Teachnakohl did so so for staying power. I just feel it fades too quickly for me. I feel like I have to constantly reapply this. Wanted to love it but its just ok for me.