Rimmel Natural Bronzer - 22 Sun Bronze

4.2

Talc, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Magnesium Stearate, Acrylates Copo- Lymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polybutene, Methylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Propylparaben, Ethy- Lene/Va Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Parfum/Fragrance, Aloe Methylpropional, Ben- Zyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Butyl- Paraben [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)].

on 5/21/2012 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This stuff is great! I also bought the Guerlain Bronzing powder in 00, but that's $50 and it's going back! This bronzer is nearly the same color, and is a fraction of the cost. The lid isn't the best, for this price, who cares? Works great for contouring (I'm nw15) and I'm very happy with this purchase.

on 5/8/2012 8:16:00 AM

Even though this is a drug store product and a lot cheaper than a lot of other bronzers on the market, it has to be one of my favourites so far! It's perfect for contouring and a matte glow. It's nicely pigmented and very buildable. One of the best bronzers I own, and the cheapest too!

on 5/5/2012 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Yay, I've finally found my perfect bronzer! Not too dark, not too light, not at all muddy on my skin - its just right. Love the price, love how it blends and you can't really over apply this in my opinion. It always applies perfectly and never looks over done. The packaging is a little cheap and sometimes my lid doesn't screw on properly but it's not an issue for me. Would repurchase over and over again.

on 4/14/2012 11:30:00 PM

At the beginning of last year, I was in my trial phase, where I would experiment different bronzers and colours to match with my skin tone. I would say this made me stop looking for the whole year on. I'm a warm skin tone, golden beige tan, and bought number 022 sun bronze. The colour itself looked amazing on me, and I had many compliments on it. The downside of it though, I would say was that I had to really build up the colour to have a decent amount of it on my face. I love, love, LOVE the smell, it reminds me of the makeup I had when I was a kid. Sort of like a light powdery scent, it's hard to describe. I wouldn't buy it again, though, not only because after a year I still have plenty left, but because I've upgraded to higher quality, sorry Rimmel. I recommend it for people who don't want to spend much, or if you're just experimenting. :)

on 4/14/2012 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

the product itselft ..bronzer is really nice.
very natural color and texture. not shimmery which I like.
even its pigment is kind of week...
I build up the layer... it's bronzer for everyday natural makeup.. not for the party or intense look.

only thing bothers me is the container. lid is so poor..

on 3/20/2012 3:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I love this bronzer! It adds the perfect amount of colour without looking shimmery and unnatural. Compared to other bronzers, it's not as pigmented, but I prefer it like that anyway because I'll never be at risk of looking like an oompa loompa! Basically, it's everything I could ask for in a bronzer, plus it wasn't expensive at all.
EDIT: I have become more tanned since first purchasing this bronzer, so I find that it doesn't really show up on my NC40 complexion. Because of this, I don't think I'll be repurchasing this bronzer any time soon.

on 3/8/2012 3:35:00 PM

I am generally tan and wanted a bronzer for an additional glow.. So I purchased this bronzer and was taken back! It was dirt cheap.. But it works amazing! Some bronzers give off too much shimmer and it looks unnatural! This stuff gives my skin a natural, sunkissed glow! Oh, did I mention the smell? It smells sweet!

AWESOME bronzer. Best at the drugstore. My mother and myself have repurchased it several times. Not much shimmer that I can see (if any at all) and gives the perfect amount of color. LOVE!

on 2/27/2012 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am half&half on this. First let me point out my skin color. I am mixed with a color similar to Beyonce&Alicia Keys. I wanted to try a cheap bronzer for contouring before spending on the HE ones. For the purpose of contouring alone on my color, this is not as dark as I'd like it to be. I can build up the color but it just makes me look like I have tan lines on my face :/ as an overall bronzer I (like the rest of you) really like it. So for contouring if recommend on girls lighter than me but as an all over the face bronze I'd recommend for all (except the really pale). Packaging sucks beyond belief but I don't have the need to carry it around when I use it so I don't mind. Hope this helps someone.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

My first product that I hit pan on. I was so happy. The first product that I have repurchased other than my foundation and mascara. I'm NC30-35 for reference. It gives me the perfect bronzed look.

Popular Bronzers