April 17, 2014 | 1433 users online

Bronzers - Bourjois - Delice de Poudre

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2011 11:26:00 AM More reviews by Chinadoll3

Another gem from Bourjois! I hardly ever wear bronzers, but the adorable packaging (I cant understand why other dont like it!) and the fact that it is virtually matte (you see no shimmer on the skin at all!) grabbed my attention. I still dont really reach for bronzer because it looks a littleodd on my fair skin, But i am willing to pick this up and try it ehn i develop more of a tan. This and Baremineral warmth and gorgeous mattes, and Benefit 10 is my favorite shimmer. Try it out for the 6 something it was you cant go wrong. They dont seem to be particualy orange based so you dont look fake or ''tango'd'' Really Beautiful and i love using this on others with slightly darker skin. Its not overly pigmented but still delivers colour, is buildable and does it job! Gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 2:40:00 PM More reviews by JackieOoh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

i've been lusting this bronzer for ages,and i finally got it!!!!!i love it!!!!!it gives a nice bronzy colour without making my nc30 skin tone,look orange.it has light reflecting particles in it,but you cannot detect then onto the skin<3

LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2011 6:33:00 PM More reviews by goss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This, along with Rimmel's mousse eyeshadows and Maybelline's mascaras, is definitely on the list of my favorite drugstore make-up products. Although it's cheap, it looks really beautiful and natural on the cheekbones and gives you this healthy, sunkissed look. It's rather transparent, but very buildable. Great for contouring, although in my opinion, this product is best for just giving yourself a little bit of colour. And the packaging! So extremely cute, it looks like chocolate bar and smells like one! I will definitely repurchase this next summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2011 12:31:00 PM More reviews by milll

Definitely the best bronzer of its price point, and higher price points. there are so many rave reviews on here, just thought i'd add to them! i have olive skin and i usually use bronzer because it looks more natural on me than blush.... providing its the right colour. this one is definitely the right colour, it is pretty matte with some gold glitters (barely noticeable) running through it, love chocolate colour- i used the lighter shade. it smells wonderful, i love the packaging and i cannot recomend this enough to anyone and everyone... you will use this everyday!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2011 11:06:00 AM More reviews by triotrio

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I own two bronzers already but those YT gurus got to me! And it's not expensive so I thought I'd give it a whirl.

I'm suprised to find that this may just edge out all other bronzers. I'm extremely pale, and the #51 shade is incredibly subtle. No orange, no glitter.

There's no such thing as a perfect bronzer, but this is a darn good product. Great packaging, good price point, very dense so will likely last years, and has a nice chocolate-orange smell. I'm already recommending it to all my pale friends.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2011 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Shazzer1976

This is testimony to how easily influenced I am. I have bronzers galore - possibly because I struggle to find bronzers that work well with my light skin (NW15/20). After listening to a few beauty gurus on YT rave about this I decided to give it a go - apart from that there was a 3 for 2 offer on in Boots. I bought the Bourjois Kabuki at the same time.

I am really impressed with how well the 51/52 shade gives me a healthy glow without making me look dirty or orange. I am sure if you applied this with a heavy hand, you could achieve just that effect, however i would rather just stick with the subtle glow. It is quite matte and could be used as a contour powder as well. It lasts well.

The packaging is 'nice'. I wish it had a mirror and a safer fastening than the magnetic strip. That said, I am sure the mirror would make this very nicely priced bronzer a little harder on the purse, so i'll stick to no frills packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2011 6:49:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I have this in ''52''. The shade works well for my medium skin-tone, both as bronzer and contour since it is fairly matte. (it claims to have some sort of ''glistening'' effect, but as far as I can see, it appears quite matte). I reach for this alot because I can control the build-up of colour on my skin and makes for great contouring that looks very natural. Doesn't make me look shiny at all. Packaging is quite cute. Bronzer is pressed in a chocolate block form and comes in a cardboard packaging. There is lots of product in the pan so it will last me forever! :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2011 9:46:00 AM More reviews by Natashia

I could not believe my eyes to see so many positive reviews. I think I need to give this product a second chance.

I bought this because bronzers are seldom introduced into the asian market. I am NC20, with some gold/red undertones. However what I detest about the product most, is that I somehow cannot apply it evenly. I tried many brushes, tried using lots of powder before application, but somehow I still see streaks. The color is also a tad fake looking on me. On a positive note, this product is relatively cheap for such a huge pack of product. The packaging is also so impossibly cute, like a chocolate bar. The scent is also very nice with amazing shimmers. Now I use it as a eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2011 1:52:00 AM More reviews by nadeen4ever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

i luuuuuuuuuuuuuuv this bronzer soooooooo much ...i got it in 51 oh my god it's a beautiful color NOT orange at all ...i use it to bring back color to my face after applying foundation... it makes my face come back to life once i apply this bronzer and warmth up my face , brilliant !! I apply this bronzer in a 3 method...it lasts long also and the color doesn't change at all . Of course it's a stable in my makeup bag...its kinda expensive here in saudi arabia 90 SAR = 24 USD here at Boots

Tip : in order to make this bronzer work for you , you should use a brush that can pick up the color well , use a dense brush that has some stiffness to it ,i use the bare minerals full flawless face brush and it works great with this bronzer it picks the color easily and apply the color nicely

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2011 6:03:00 PM More reviews by jod84

this is a great Bronzer and reasonably priced. i have used

mac (that was to orange)

benifit (that made my face look patchy)

too faced (that made me look dirty)

i would rate this product above most high end brands.........it's soft smells really good and blends well i love it