Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder

4.2

Ingredients: Talc, Nylon-12, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Magnesium Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-8, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, may contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica

on 10/5/2011 10:03:00 AM

I don't think i will ever get another bronzer again but this one.
Its amazing!
Its got a really nice colour and smells like chocolate :)

I love this product, the smell is the best part!! Although you have to use a dense brush to pick up colour.

on 9/16/2011 6:35:00 PM

this is the best drugstore-priced bronzer i've found. i have the shade 52 which looks great on my fair/medium skin, but may be too dark in the winter, i'll have to see. the bronzer is matte, with a very small amount of shimmer, but it looks matte on the skin which is very important to me as i use it for contouring! i love how it looks like a bar of chocolate and it smells so good!!!

on 9/11/2011 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Very natural colour and smells divine. Last well too!
Without doubt the best bronzer I've tried.

on 9/10/2011 12:48:00 PM

As an avid fan of Hoola buy BeneFit - I think this bronzer is the next best thing. it has a slight slight shimmer which Hoola doesnt have, but it is very slight. You would hardly notice it.
I had heard so much about this bronzer I just had to try it out to see for myself, bought shade 51, and it hasnt disappointed me!
Looks lovely Great value for money and most definetly worth a try.
Love this bronzer, the packaging is cute and it smells gorgeous!

on 9/8/2011 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

After hearing about it so much i gave in and tried it in the shade #51 , Its hard to pick up much colour the top layer is very hard and even when you scrap off the top layer after a while the same thing happens again. I also find it a bit orange for my Nc15 skin . Its not a product i would buy again or recommend anyone else buying. No product should require regularly removing the top layer just to use it.

on 8/17/2011 12:25:00 PM

Best bronzer I have ever purchased!! The smell is gorgeous, its not too dark or orange and lasts ages! I've used mine everyday for a year now and it still hasn't worn away, best bronzer!!

on 8/12/2011 8:40:00 AM

Have used this product for nearly 4 years now, Love it!

I bought this in Boots and it was very reasonably priced and has a lovely matt finish. I'm have really fair skin so did'nt want to have the deadly orange face and white neck and this was perfect. It has a lovely glowing finish and it even good for shoulders and collar bones.

(I seen alot of reviews on this saying it was quite expensive, I think it depends on where you like as it has to get imported/shipped i.e Aussie it cheap in australia however quite expensive here in the UK).

Peace xx

on 7/27/2011 4:23:00 PM

I really like this bronzer, but it took a while for product to start coming off of it because it was so tightly packed. This is a perfect contour shade, and it's perfectly matte. I really like to use this with a small contouring brush to really define my features. I really wish this had come in plastic instead of cardboar though!

on 7/24/2011 11:29:00 PM

Although my HG bronzer is Nars Laguna, this is quite nice and does get used often. I think I overpaid for it when I was in Paris, but I heard good things about it and don't think I can purchase this in the US. For anyone that can get this at a decent price, I think it's an excellent buy. It smells delicious, like chocolate with a bit of orange scent. I have shade 51 which is good for my light to medium toned skin and should work well for me except for when I'm super tan. I would say the bronzer is mostly matte with very spare shimmers. It works well for contouring.

Popular Bronzers