October 25, 2014 | 951 users online

Bronzers - Bourjois - Delice de Poudre

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2011 12:25:00 PM More reviews by lissmorleyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Best bronzer I have ever purchased!! The smell is gorgeous, its not too dark or orange and lasts ages! I've used mine everyday for a year now and it still hasn't worn away, best bronzer!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 8:40:00 AM More reviews by APRICE

Have used this product for nearly 4 years now, Love it!

I bought this in Boots and it was very reasonably priced and has a lovely matt finish. I'm have really fair skin so did'nt want to have the deadly orange face and white neck and this was perfect. It has a lovely glowing finish and it even good for shoulders and collar bones.

(I seen alot of reviews on this saying it was quite expensive, I think it depends on where you like as it has to get imported/shipped i.e Aussie it cheap in australia however quite expensive here in the UK).

Peace xx

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2011 4:23:00 PM More reviews by naturallyfab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I really like this bronzer, but it took a while for product to start coming off of it because it was so tightly packed. This is a perfect contour shade, and it's perfectly matte. I really like to use this with a small contouring brush to really define my features. I really wish this had come in plastic instead of cardboar though!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2011 11:29:00 PM More reviews by iuhooch625

Although my HG bronzer is Nars Laguna, this is quite nice and does get used often. I think I overpaid for it when I was in Paris, but I heard good things about it and don't think I can purchase this in the US. For anyone that can get this at a decent price, I think it's an excellent buy. It smells delicious, like chocolate with a bit of orange scent. I have shade 51 which is good for my light to medium toned skin and should work well for me except for when I'm super tan. I would say the bronzer is mostly matte with very spare shimmers. It works well for contouring.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2011 3:56:00 AM More reviews by kaygal89

I have this in #52 which is perfect for NC35 skin. Its the perfect bronzer, with the naturalist brown undertone that works great for contouring. The 'sparkle' doesn't really show up on the skin rather it gives a dewy healthy glow. I don't notice the smell all that much, but i love the chocolate themed packaging. I love bourjois powders/blushes & this one did not disappoint. shade 52 may be too dark for fairer skinned gals though, and the ligther shade 51 looks kind of orangey. Bourjois is very marked up in Australia- this bronzer is $30!!! but I got mine on ASOS, came to $12 including shipping.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2011 3:42:00 PM More reviews by Chlox19

I got this bronzer quite recently after hearing great things about it on youtube. I got number 52 and use it mainly for contouring. It smells lush and the packaging is cute too! However a little goes a long way so avoid putting too much on your brush otherwise you will end up lovely and cakey looking!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2011 3:02:00 PM More reviews by beautyxgeek

I used this bronzer constantly a few year's ago, can't say anything bad about it really [apart from the lack of mirror in the packaging] but can't really rave about it either.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2011 2:35:00 PM More reviews by paradoxia1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I'm NC43, I have no. 52 and I think it looks so cute on (If i do say so myself ) . I've actually JUST noticed that it says 'filled with glints of sunshine' and realised its got a little gold shimmer in it ( dammit drugstores) but its not that noticable . Update: Unfortunately I figured out that it breaks me out really easily even if I only have it on for a short while so 2 lippies off.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by MaxFun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this product in general. Not orange, matte enough and stays put for a pretty long time.
What I dislike about it is, that it doesn't show up on me as much as I'd want it to. I have this in "light" as I am pretty pale (NC15/20) and I feel I should have gotten the "medium" one. Maybe it's supposed to be very subtle, but then I don't see the point in using a product if I can barely see it.
Also I would love it to have a mirror. Have been travelling a lot lately and would appreaciate not having to use a compact mirror.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2011 12:19:00 PM More reviews by realpeak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I did not like this bronzer at all. My favourite ones are Benefit's Hoola and TF Chocolate Soleil. Thought I'd save some and try this one...I purchased shades #51 and #52. #51 pulls light orange on my skin, whereas #52 looks muddy. I could never get the application right, it would always streak, and the golden shimmers in it accentuated any pores. I also broke out in red bumps along my cheekbones whenever I used it. The smell was too overwhelming for my nostrils, I have sensitive skin and it irritated me. Lasting power wasn't so good either.

7 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No