Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder

4.2

Ingredients: Talc, Nylon-12, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Magnesium Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-8, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, may contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica

on 11/26/2011 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is actually my first bronzer, and i absolutely love it. I love the smell, the texture, the colour(52), practically everything about this bronzer is great. The ONLY downfall is not about the product, its actually about what they say on the side! It says in the 1st sentence "apply with THE brush" which sort of states, apply with the brush that comes with the bronzer. I didnt need a brush so that was fine, but they could have said apply with a bronzer brush or a brush because at first I thought I had bought one that didnt have a brush.
I will definately buy this again :) and i am really happy about it! :)

on 11/26/2011 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This bronzer does an okay job if applied very lightly, so lightly that it doesn't really do anything. If you apply anything more than the smallest amount it looks orange and unnatural, so basically either it doesn't show up or it shows up in a bad way. Considering I hate the smell too this bronzer doesn't get much love from me. Pity, cause I love the packaging; I think the chocolate theme is really cool, it just didn't work for me

on 11/26/2011 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hmm, I bought this stuff over a year ago, could not wait to purchase it because I love gimmicky things, lol. At first, I loved the chocolatey smell but got sick of it fairly quickly. There's something about the colour of it that I just don't like on my skin, maybe it's just my skin tone and this is too warm for me, I tend to be on the cool side. Other reviewers have mentioned it looks a tad orange and I'm liable to agree. I pull this out from time to time but it seems to only serve to remind me that there's something not quite right about it.

on 10/5/2011 10:03:00 AM

I don't think i will ever get another bronzer again but this one.
Its amazing!
Its got a really nice colour and smells like chocolate :)

I love this product, the smell is the best part!! Although you have to use a dense brush to pick up colour.

on 9/16/2011 6:35:00 PM

this is the best drugstore-priced bronzer i've found. i have the shade 52 which looks great on my fair/medium skin, but may be too dark in the winter, i'll have to see. the bronzer is matte, with a very small amount of shimmer, but it looks matte on the skin which is very important to me as i use it for contouring! i love how it looks like a bar of chocolate and it smells so good!!!

on 9/11/2011 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Very natural colour and smells divine. Last well too!
Without doubt the best bronzer I've tried.

on 9/10/2011 12:48:00 PM

As an avid fan of Hoola buy BeneFit - I think this bronzer is the next best thing. it has a slight slight shimmer which Hoola doesnt have, but it is very slight. You would hardly notice it.
I had heard so much about this bronzer I just had to try it out to see for myself, bought shade 51, and it hasnt disappointed me!
Looks lovely Great value for money and most definetly worth a try.
Love this bronzer, the packaging is cute and it smells gorgeous!

on 9/8/2011 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

After hearing about it so much i gave in and tried it in the shade #51 , Its hard to pick up much colour the top layer is very hard and even when you scrap off the top layer after a while the same thing happens again. I also find it a bit orange for my Nc15 skin . Its not a product i would buy again or recommend anyone else buying. No product should require regularly removing the top layer just to use it.

on 8/17/2011 12:25:00 PM

Best bronzer I have ever purchased!! The smell is gorgeous, its not too dark or orange and lasts ages! I've used mine everyday for a year now and it still hasn't worn away, best bronzer!!

Popular Bronzers