Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes

3.9

Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetearyl Isononanoate, Panthenol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Ceteareth-12, Sodium Citrate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 3/3/2014 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

It is unfortunate the literature states they will remove waterproof mascara, because they sort of don't. They are a refreshing face wipe, not for heavy duty use. They work really well when I'm not wearing MAC foundation (Studio Sculpt, Pro Longwear - this requires more solvent and definitely several toner swipes). Refreshing and unscented - non irritating. I love them and always have them on hand.

on 2/22/2014 11:39:00 PM

I really like these wipes. They really take off your makeup as well as a wipe can. I always cleanse after using these, but there usually isn't a whole lot of makeup left on my face afterwards. If you're the lazy type who often just uses a wipe and then falls asleep without cleansing, I'd say these are good wipes to have. But these don't remove waterproof mascara very well, so you might need a separate eye makeup remover for that.
These wipes are really sturdy and don't tear or fray while you're using them. I don't notice any scent at all when I use these, so these would be great if you're sensitive to fragrances. They don't leave any kind of oily residue on the face after using.
I wish these came in a case or a packet with a sturdy flip-top opening instead of a sticky opening, because these did start drying out a bit once the sticker stopped closing completely. But other than that, I think these are really good wipes. They go on sale a lot at stores around me, so watch out for discounts.

on 2/1/2014 3:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I really like this product for removing all of my makeup at the end of the day, although I don't wear much. I only wear mascara (Great Lash by maybelline), and I dot concealer on my trouble areas but that's about it. I don't even wear powder most days (mostly due to the fact that I haven't found one that works for me, but that's a story for another day) so these wipes aren't really taking on a big job. But I must give these wipes props for not irritating my sensitive skin, not irritating my eyes, and not leaving behind that tight, dry feeling after use. I usually cut these wipes in half to make them last longer, which works for me because once again I don't wear much makeup. In the summer when I start to wear waterproof makeup, if I'm still able to get everything off then I will come back and give this 5 lippies. Overall a good product that has earned a regular place in my skincare routine.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I hate to be the odd woman out and say I don't like these.... But I don't like these. They're not horrible, but they're not great either.

Pros: they don't sting my eyes and smell nice.

Cons: I think I spent $8-9 on a pack of 30, which I find a little annoying, they're kinda thin and stretchy which I don't care for and I feel like they leave a film on my face. I also don't think 1 wipe really cleans my whole face. The packaging sucks. The tab stops sticking after a while and they dry out.

Honestly, I would rather use a babywipe over these.

I have purchased these in bulk at a wholesale club, that's how much I like them. They're a great basic. I use a separate eye makeup remover for any stubborn liner/mascara, and then these Simple wipes for my face. They work wonderfully, they don't dry out my skin, and they don't cause breakouts. I do follow up with a basic cleanser and intermittenly with my Clarisonic afterwards. I will keep repurchasing these.

on 1/12/2014 4:29:00 PM

Good product. Best face wipes I've tried

on 1/4/2014 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love love LOVE these! These makeup wipes remove heavy foundations/concealers so easily! Usually, I'll need about two wipes to fully remove my makeup, but just one of these takes off 90-95% of my makeup, eye makeup/lipstick included! Of course, I'll wash my face after to remove whatever's left on, but I've noticed that I've been breaking out less and less since I started using these. They're super cheap (cheaper than the neutrogena ones) and even if they were more expensive, I'd still purchase them.

on 12/28/2013 10:41:00 PM

I bought these for those nights where I knew I would be coming home late and it would be a hassle to bust out the cleanser when the bathroom is connected to my parent's room. I was scared to use wipes at first because my first ever wipes I bought were so crap. But I took a chance on these and I love them! I only needed one to clean my face and eye makeup. The wipe is large and sort of porous which makes it really lightweight. What I love most is that it's so moisturizing! It's so convenient I definitely recommend

on 11/26/2013 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I bought these on sale just to try out new wipes. I would not say they are stand out but they were definitely a good buy for the price, and probably would be even at full-price.

They easily remove all non-waterproof make-up and don't seem to be too drying. I use these at the end of days when I am too lazy to remove make-up any other way. I always follow-up with moisturizer as I would with any cloth.

I would rebuy if when I run out I see them on sale again. However, if something else was on sale, I am not attached and would be willing to try something new.

The best makeup remover wipes I have ever used. They are so soft, and cleanse all my makeup off!! I have combo skin, and these have never broken me out. Also, they seem to be on the cheaper side compared to a lot of other brands! Love them!