December 22, 2014 | 1155 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Lycra Lash Extender

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2010 11:12:00 PM More reviews by IzzeRamen

I love this product! I love how it does extend my lashes to a very dramatic length. Although it doesn't give me too much volume, I like it because it can give me clean, long, and natural looking lashes. It is also very buildable which is nice so you can have control how dramatic you want your lashes to be.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2010 12:28:00 AM More reviews by dianado

I love this product, i use it everyday. Well it not only lengthens my eyelashes but also does an amazing job on curling them and keeping it that way. After using this i didn't have to touch my eyelash curler. Also i like how it doesn't have clumps and it separates my eyelashes to give it a more natural look. I love using it on my lower lashes cause it lengthens then a lot. I bought this product many times already haha the one i have now is probably my fourth or fifth one.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2010 10:00:00 AM More reviews by Cammie17

I really love this mascara, because it really lives up to it's name. it holds really well the curl and lengthen super nice without having those weird clumps at the end of the eyelashes. It contains vitamin E & Panthenol witch I think is the reason why my lashes have been so soft lately... One coat provides long and defined natural looking eyelashes, 2 coats or more is great for the dramatic eyelashes. It doesn't provide much volume, but it never claimed to do so, so i'm not upset. The small brush makes it very easy to get to those little lashes. it doesn't flake .The only thing I can say bad about it is that you can't really layer another mascara on it because it tends to get clumpy.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2010 11:13:00 AM More reviews by MissLivia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

If your looking for a lengthening or volumizing mascara, this is not the mascara for you. However, if you want a mascara that holds a nice curl, separates, and defines your lashes, then look no further. My lashes look best when they have a nice curl to them, and this mascara holds curl very nicely (i use the wiggling technique when applying this mascara, it gives you the best curl imo). It does not clump much at all, and i never really have problems with flaking or smudging. Some days it will leave my lashes feeling kind of stiff, other days they feel fine...i suppose it just depends on how many coats i've applied. All in all, i like it....i'll use it up, and might even get it again if i don't see reviews for a mascara that's mind blowing, volumizing, curling, non clumping, inexpensive and not tested on animals. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2010 12:51:00 AM More reviews by feliciajuly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like to use this as a base for my Cover Girl Lash Blast. The Rimmel mascara helps give the first coat and separate the lashes. Wouldn't use it alone unless I wanted a very natural look as there isn't much if any volume added with this product. NO clumping which is a bonus especially when using it as a base for a more maximizing mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2010 11:23:00 AM More reviews by JenninCT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This mascara does exactly what it says it will do: it lengthens your lashes. It doesn't clump, and it washes off. The lesson for me here was that I don't actually need lengthening mascara alone, because I ended up with straight, spidery, spindly lashes that didn't hold a curl. I'll get some volume formula and try the two together. Great price.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2010 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Blackrosesyellow

This is, i think my fourth Rimmel mascara, i don't know why I keep trying them, but I picked this one up in the summer but haven't gotten around to trying it until after Christmas. Well, the pros of this mascara is that it isn't clumpy and washes off easily. The cons: it weighs down curls instantly, doesn't volumize AT ALL, makes my lashes look like they don't have mascara on at all after 2 coats. If I try to build it up more I end up with spider-lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/17/2009 10:47:00 PM More reviews by jihunnie23

This might be okay for somebody who already has crazy voluminous lashes and just wants to add length. (My lashes are thinnish, and not superlong. Needs mascara boost to be seen)

Very inky, the formula itself would hold a curl badly. Brush was much thinner than I expected.

I had to put on about 6 layers (after each dried) to get any kind of indication that I was wearing mascara. I was looking for volume in addition to length so perhaps that was my mistake. Will be exchanging it for something else

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2009 3:09:00 AM More reviews by radadams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this!
It is the only mascara I have ever used that never, ever, EVER flakes! I am so impressed with that.
The texture of the formula is great, it's extremely different from anything else because of the Lycra element, but I absolutely adore it.
It doesn't do much for drama, but it looks super beautiful and it keeps curl and lengthens. But too many coats will decrease the curl and look kind of nasty.
This is definitely my default mascara. I've been using it for...2 years I think.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2009 4:32:00 PM More reviews by morphinization

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Well, this isn't a wow mascara, but it doesn't flake at ALL. It's better when you pair it with another mascara but it is very natural on it's own. Though I prefer dramatic instead of natural when it comes to mascara, I still like playing around with this mascara and combining it with different mascaras.
The only reason I wouldn't buy it again is because I like playing around with new mascaras and finding out which ones work best with my lashes and taste. :)