January 30, 2015 | 1775 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dr Feelgood

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2012 6:24:00 AM More reviews by sophia1984422

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only primer I purchased a second tin, it sure suggests something. I got the first tin as a birthday gift and I had no idea how to work with it. I dont think it will work well over makeup, it just doesnt make sense to me. I applied as a primer after sunscreen and before liquid foundation, which I'm using CD nude liquid foundation. I only apply a very thin layer and it absorbs the greasy residue of sunscreen and leave my skin silky smooth especially my t zone. It also eliminates my big pores near nose area. Followed with my foundation, my skin looks flawlessand last a long time that I only need to touch up couple of times in the afternoon using some powder. I have almost finished my second tin and if I can't find anything else better than this, I will sure stock up another one even it's quite pricey

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2012 8:04:00 AM More reviews by daffydill

Skin felt noticeably silker, good for softer skin on the go with minimal make up retouches.
No visible difference to my skin, the wax discoloured and is hard to pick up on the sponge.

May suit oilier skin types?

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2011 2:17:00 PM More reviews by misskatiebyrne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Totally rubbish! I bought the product to try and make my make up stay on longer and it just didnt work! It is expensive, pointless and dries out in the little tin. The only plus is that it gives your face a matt finish with out any other make up.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2011 3:39:00 PM More reviews by LookingGood85

I had a "makeover" at a Benefit counter a good 3 years ago, when I was interested in some new makeup. I have no idea what this stuff was supposed to do. The MA purposely used it OVER my makeup (is that right??) and I honestly saw NO difference. This stuff deserves 0 lippies!!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2011 5:46:00 AM More reviews by BeyonceCikeding

Its said to be a cult favourite. I tried to ignore all the bad reviews and i wanted so much to LOVE this makeup. The packaging is good. Comes with a sponge to apply the "primer" with. Initially it feels really smooth once applied. Almost makes your skin feel like silk.

But to this day i dont really know how to use it. Applying it over makeup just didnt work for me. Applying it under makeup is truly a no no becoz it just caked everything up when i applied my powder foundation! I was appalled!!! I had to wash ny face off again and start from scratch.

Will not recommend and will definitely not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2011 10:55:00 PM More reviews by JennaMB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

What the heck does this product do? I honestly wanted to like this so called "miracle worker", I was told buy a girl who is addicted to BE mineral make up that it makes her look airbrushed, so I bought it.

I've followed the instructions, to "pat it over make-up"
I've tried using it as a primer

It's not a good primer,
It doesn't make your make up stay on longer
It certainly doesn't make your pores look smaller, it just settles into them,

Maybe this just didn't work for me, considering my skin isn't oily anyway,
but I don't get it,
how does this product do anything??
Normally everything Benefit make is great, but the only thing this thing did, was make my skin feel silky, and considering nobodies touching my face all day long, this really isn't such a great "benefit" (good pun)

don't waste your money, get a good primer instead, or setting powder, or whatever would be the replacement of this product, I have no idea.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/4/2011 4:04:00 PM More reviews by PINUPROCK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

this is like rubbing mosquito repelant on your face!!! smells like it too!
IT does nothing !! but like the can is pretty and Im such a sucker for packaging, but I mean it doesnt correct, conceal, matify, or like anything at all so Dont waste it !!!!
can can be used after for holding hair clips or pills maybe?????

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 7:31:00 AM More reviews by keanash

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is just not a product that worked for me. Sure, it makes you look matte when you put it on -- for about five minutes. Wears off very quickly, does not wear well under makeup. Is not easy to apply, the sponge feels strange. Did not and will not re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2011 6:05:00 AM More reviews by axva88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Have already repurchased this product twice. I have extremely sensitive and oily skin and this works amazingly well for me. It keeps me matte and works as a primer under foundation, tinted moisturizer, powder or even on its own. The only down side is that you have to replace the sponge every week or so and it is quite pricey.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/27/2011 1:42:00 PM More reviews by gwoopenberrycrunch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

eh this is an ok product...expensive as sh!t....neither good nor bad imo but i wont buy again