September 30, 2014 | 2042 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous in Carbon Black

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2013 9:03:00 PM More reviews by merekat703

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

AMAZING! I was an avid user of Dior and Benefit mascara until finding this. Its volumizing, lengthening and looks like falsies! I will be rebuying this, and at less than $6 it seems too good to be true but its true! Its awesome!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/27/2013 6:44:00 PM More reviews by janis13

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not liking this much. Somewhat "greasy" as in not a wet or a dry type of mascara. Lot of waxiness is the best way I can term this, which would be fine, but it tends to slide and clean up is a bit of a mess. Not at all impressed, sorry to say. Price was good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2013 3:43:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

THE. BEST. cheaper/drugstore brand mascara I've ever tried. After buying Lancome, BareMinerals, Benefit, UD, Tarte, Too Faced, and a million other drugstore mascaras, this comes out on top. The formula is definitely one of the best if not the best because it's true to its name - it is VERY black. It's also wet and spreads evenly and easily on the lashes so you don't have to try really hard to coat every lash. One coat usually does what 2-3 coats of other mascaras do which saves time too. It also doesn't clump which is awesome, even after 3 coats. The volume and length this gives is crazy which says a lot since I have stick straight asian lashes. The best!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by maliyahmt

love the way this mascara makes my lashes look, but i have to buy a new one every two months! i've never had to do with any other mascara, but luckily it's only $5. will repurchase, but only until i find a better one!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2013 8:47:00 AM More reviews by MsAdelyn

Best mascara I've ever purchased !!! I'm not really into drugstore make up at all !! But I haven't found any better mascara than this one. It gives a very beautiful deep black color on my lashes, it doesn't smudge during the day or barely. They don't sell it in France (where I live) anymore so I always have to buy it from amazon now. Quality vs Price is excellent: 5 lippies, it's not a pricey mascara and works as well (or even better) as a high end mascara.

It didn't notice any improvement regarding volume (as it claims to) but it makes your lashes look thicker anyway. Regarding the lenght of my lashes, I can't tell it has done anything since I already have long lashes.. but this is not what L'oreal voluminous mascara claims to do so it's ok.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2013 12:12:00 PM More reviews by Sydney21997

This was terrible!!! After hearing many great reviews of this on YouTube, I decided to pick it up for around $9 at Ulta. When I went to put it on to my freshly curled lashes the first swipe look great, but as I continued to add more coats this made my curl fall causing my lashes to become straight! This was the worst mascara I have ever used and is going to be returned. Such a disappointment...

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by 4everbeauty21

This honestly went straight to the garbage did nothing what's so ever for my lashes

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by bnavarro

I would give this a 2 because it weights down the lashes. no matter how much volume it gives the weighing down part makes me not like it as much. so if you have thin lashes do not buy this. its good for thickening but not the best mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Alisaaaish

I used this in waterproof for the longest time a few years ago. I noticed that my lashes were getting brittle and falling out so I switched. I got this yesterday and it could be my imagination, but I feel as though the formulation has changed? The pigmentation is still black as ever but maybe it's the tube I chose but it seems alot more dry than before. I always bought the waterproof for it holds my curl. This however held my curl with a light coat and makes more of a lengthening than volumizing mascara. I shall proceed to use this and see how long this will last, but I prefer the more thickening effect of the voluminous mascara I'd used years ago :/

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by mahtabr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i love it very much,it's really black ,add lenght ,volume and absolutly the price is good,but there is kind of big problem about this product that is hard to remove it from my eyelashes maybe it's best products of l'oreal