St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea Butter Body Wash

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Glycol Stearate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Hexylcinnamal, Disodium EDTA, Phenethyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium 7, PPG 2 Methyl Ether, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 10 Aluminum Lake (CI 47005) (CI 47005), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035) (CI 16035), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract (CI 42090)

on 1/19/2011 2:50:00 AM

I'm on my second bottle of this body wash, and I plan on repurchasing it forever. I have combination/oily skin that is prone to KP and I do get breakouts on my body occasionally. Other shower gels (Dial, I'm talking to you) get my skin feeling squeaky clean, but they also seem to make my skin problems worse. This shower gel is the only one I've ever used that makes my skin feel very, very clean but still soft and calmed, not stripped and irritated. As a testament to its wonderful gentleness, I have really sensitive skin on my face and other soaps and washes, especially scented ones, dry my skin out and cause redness and itchiness. I actually use this ON MY FACE every day to remove my eye makeup and foundation (in combination with a scrublet-type cleansing tool). Because of the shea butter's creaminess, it does a good job at melting most of my makeup off at the end of the day, and it doesn't irritate my skin at all while leaving my face feeling clean. Even if you don't get this extra use out of it, it's an awesome body wash, and it's only around $2 for a big bottle at most places. I'd be heartbroken if St. Ives ever discontinues this!

This body wash leaves your skin smooth & smelling good. I have dry & oily skin. This body wash just simply does the trick to where I don't have to deal with the constant dry feeling & oily feeling. I would seriously buy this again. Great product!

on 11/24/2010 1:21:00 AM

This is probably one of the best body washes I've used and also one of the cheapest. It really makes a difference in my dry winter skin. It almost feels silky! I love the light but pleasant scent, too. This is a truly wonderful product, and you can't beat the price.

on 11/21/2010 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I Love this product because of the fact that its inexpensive, easy to find, and it does wonders on itchy, sensitive skin. I used to be itchy all the time due to my ultra sensitive skin - I would get allergies in hotels or when trying on clothes or even just working out (and working up a sweat). I couldn't find a solution to this problem until i tried aveeno anti itch soap but then i realized that this would work just the same at a lower cost. I do feel that aveeno works better but at the price of st. ives - its just a better deal.

on 11/10/2010 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love the smell of this! Reminds me of oatmeal cookies with a hint of vanilla. It lathers up really well and cleans my skin pretty good. Doesn't leave my skin feeling 'waxy' or dry and its pretty cheap for the amount you get. Will be buying this again with other St Ives body washes.

on 11/8/2010 2:57:00 AM

I am loving this body wash. Is way better in terms of scent than it Soy Milk and Lotus. It not heavily scented neither after you wash with does not even leave a hint of scent. Does not dry my skin and it cleanses very well. Will recommended to anyone if they are searching for a cheap body wash.

on 10/22/2010 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love the scent and it lathers well and don't dry out my skin at all. that I don't need my moisturizer at all. It sounds purrfect right? WRONG! It left me itch like crazy that we thought I have body fleas or something. Yes, I rinsed all the soap off me. I actually do a double rinse before I stepped out. You know the whole first rinse after you rinse off the soap with warm water. I'll do turn on the cold water slightly more and rinse and turning off the hot warm and rinse myself again with cold water. I never had a problem with other soap like Dove or even a normal bar soap. I'm switching to Aveeno Positively Nourishing Calming body wash instead. I always have better luck with Aveeno.

on 10/9/2010 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

One word.......Yummeh!

Great lather, washes off without a greasy feeling afterwards and I follow up with the same brand lotion afterwards. My skin is normal, not dry and it just fells super soft and smooth. Great product, fab price. Give it a try! =^.^=

on 9/29/2010 3:27:00 AM

This is one fantastic product. Great moisturizing properties, cleanses well and the smell is totally awesome. The smell was decent at first, but then you just like it even more with every usage of the wash. Now i feel that its a luxury to bath with this as the smell just makes you feel delicious. I have quite sensitive dry skin with some ex eczema areas and i find that it doesn't irritate my skin and it feels good enough for everyday usage. Love it~!

Good value for the price; very moisturizing. The scent isn't too strong, and unlike most other oatmeal soaps I have tried, doesn't smell too much like grandma or cheap soap filler. This lathers very well with a bath pouf.