September 2, 2014 | 1769 users online

Gels/Soaps - St. Ives - Oatmeal and Shea Butter Body Wash

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2010 3:13:00 AM More reviews by lye013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the smell of this! Reminds me of oatmeal cookies with a hint of vanilla. It lathers up really well and cleans my skin pretty good. Doesn't leave my skin feeling 'waxy' or dry and its pretty cheap for the amount you get. Will be buying this again with other St Ives body washes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2010 2:57:00 AM More reviews by zowye2002

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am loving this body wash. Is way better in terms of scent than it Soy Milk and Lotus. It not heavily scented neither after you wash with does not even leave a hint of scent. Does not dry my skin and it cleanses very well. Will recommended to anyone if they are searching for a cheap body wash.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2010 6:42:00 PM More reviews by lady_vanilla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love the scent and it lathers well and don't dry out my skin at all. that I don't need my moisturizer at all. It sounds purrfect right? WRONG! It left me itch like crazy that we thought I have body fleas or something. Yes, I rinsed all the soap off me. I actually do a double rinse before I stepped out. You know the whole first rinse after you rinse off the soap with warm water. I'll do turn on the cold water slightly more and rinse and turning off the hot warm and rinse myself again with cold water. I never had a problem with other soap like Dove or even a normal bar soap. I'm switching to Aveeno Positively Nourishing Calming body wash instead. I always have better luck with Aveeno.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2010 11:05:00 PM More reviews by voodoochick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

One word.......Yummeh!

Great lather, washes off without a greasy feeling afterwards and I follow up with the same brand lotion afterwards. My skin is normal, not dry and it just fells super soft and smooth. Great product, fab price. Give it a try! =^.^=

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2010 3:27:00 AM More reviews by keitachi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one fantastic product. Great moisturizing properties, cleanses well and the smell is totally awesome. The smell was decent at first, but then you just like it even more with every usage of the wash. Now i feel that its a luxury to bath with this as the smell just makes you feel delicious. I have quite sensitive dry skin with some ex eczema areas and i find that it doesn't irritate my skin and it feels good enough for everyday usage. Love it~!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2010 1:09:00 PM More reviews by xkatherinemintie

Good value for the price; very moisturizing. The scent isn't too strong, and unlike most other oatmeal soaps I have tried, doesn't smell too much like grandma or cheap soap filler. This lathers very well with a bath pouf.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2010 4:16:00 AM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my favorite body wash to date. The smell is awesome, I also use and recommend the body scrub and body lotion in the same scent. It smells somewhat vanilla-y, but not exactly- it just smells warm and fresh and clean. It lathers really well and leave skin feeling smooth and soft and clean. It's cheap, too. Would definitely repurchase and recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2010 3:39:00 AM More reviews by aufabiana

I've been using this product for over a month now and I am completely satisfied. I was using Aveeno body wash previously and thought I would be downgrading when I opted for St. Ives.. but boy was I wrong! My skin feels more moisturized and softer than before. Not only is it cheaper than Aveeno it works better. Will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2010 5:58:00 PM More reviews by frostythesnowman81

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Absolutely amazing stuff! My Winter HG!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2010 2:46:00 PM More reviews by beantowngrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this bodywash. though its still summer I have a lot of stuff going on and I want soothing stuff in the shower. its a bit vanilla smelling but I like the smell, its not a very strong smell and is definitely moisturizing. will definitely rebuy.