Olay Complete All Day Moisturize Cream with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sensitive

Ingredients EU version *NOT US VERSION*: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben. Ingredients classic US version: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Steareth 21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Oleth-3 Phosphate. Ingredients new US version: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 5.0% OCTISALATE, 3.0% AVOBENZONE, 3.0% HOMOSALATE, 2.6% OCTOCRYLENE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 60, DIMETHICONOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ASCORBIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4 DILAURATE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PEG-4, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-100 STEARATE.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Ive been giong through a very flaky dry skin period for a few months now and ive discovered it was partly due to the E45 for very dry skin cream i was using. I bought the Olay complete yesterday and it kept my face moisturized the whole day and there were no white flaky patches the next morning.

very cheap for 8 Euros
goes on well, absorbs well too and is not oily
doesnt block pores
has 15 spf

_
smells just ok (i have the sensitive one which is perfume free)
i would have preferred a glass jar rather than the plastic one but atleast its a full jar and not half an inch product in a 50ml packaging!

I will buy this product again, and I already have.....countless times. I use a quarter size amount for my face to get the full spf. It's so cheap really good for a drugstore product!
I do not like the squeese bottle though..some gets wasted. :( Oh well..nothing is perfect :)

UPDATE 9/24/09 - They seem to have changed the formula and I can no longer use this. It stings! Boooooo. This was my HG for 6 years !

I've only been using this for a week and already love it! My skin is very sensitive and prone to breakouts..but so far nothing! before i was using Clean and Clear dual action which is supposed to prevent acne but it didnt do anything for me and actually dried out my skin. this is the first moiturizer i've used that doesnt leave red marks on face after application due to sensitivity. It's gentle..not greasy at all...and I find that it leaves a glow to the skin. It also contains vitamin E which I've heard can help fade acne scars...but I havent noticed anything..yet

I liked this at first, but it ended up breaking me out, because when I'd leave it on overnight, I'd have new big, sore zits in the morning (and I'd still have dry flakes even after applying 3+ times). It got oily on my skin after a while so I couldn't wear it under makeup. I hated the packaging because it's a squeeze-type bottle without a screw cap, so if you squeeze out too much, you can't put it back in the bottle. I'm now using Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel, and it feels so much more silky on the skin, doesn't get oily and moisturizes amazingly.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

On the advice of acne.org I gave this product a try and it failed. My skin is dry cause of my regimen to deal with my acne. This did nothing to combat my dryness. What really ticked me off about this product was the 2 huge massive size zits I got after about 3 weeks use of this product. I haven't had zits that big since high school. I'm assuming it's this product cause I've been using all my other products for a lot longer and I did not get anything that massive. So back to the drawing board on finding a moisturizer.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product, i use it everyday as kind of a base for my foundation. and it works great make my face feeling smooth and in my part-time job i spend alot of time working outside in the harsh wind it still keeps my skin soft and pretty! i didnt give it a 5 because i thik there could be a better one out there but not sure yet.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I am so pleased with this moisturizer - it does everything I want a day cream to do without any unnecessary bells and whistles, my skin is happy and so is my wallet. Provides enough moisture for my dry/combination skin even in the winter, without feeling heavy or greasy, and I seem to be having somewhat better skin (less cold weather-related dryness and breakouts) than I usually do this time of the year.

I would love to see a version with higher SPF for summer use, but this is a great fall-winter-spring moisturizer. I will certainly buy again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been looking for a LE day moisturizer after I used up my HE moisturizer. I tried Aveeno calming, Aveeno positively radiant, Neutrogena Healthy skin with SPF, Neutrogena healthy defense. All of these were too greasy for me and caused breakouts. I know that I must be sensitive to spf, because I do much better with spf15 than I do with spf30. I picked this Olay product up after reading about it on p'ville and reading the skin care board. It seems that many other ladies with similar skin issues to my own (acne-rosacea, psoriasis, and extremely sensitive) and they all seemed to like this product. I have been using it for just over a month and so far no disasters. I don't shalack my skin with it, but the cream works nicely if I use a dime-size on my face and neck. It leaves a lightly moisturized skin that is ready for my primer and foundation. Lately I have noticed a smoother skin (although the redness has not been reduced), so I'm going to continue using this for now. I'll update in another few months.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This moisturizer is definitely my favorite. Does wonder for my combination skin. It is not too oily or not moisturizing enough. It is cheap and works well. This is fragrance free which is a bonus.

In the winter I tend to get dry and slightly flakey skin and Olay helps..but I have to reapply about 2-3 times a day and have to double up if I want to apply liquid foundation. I've been using this for years! (And I'm only 18 right now.) And once I've strayed, and it was the worse decision I had ever made. This is definitely not my HG (I know I can find something to cure my face!!) but it'll have to do for now. I also think it's a great plus that it has SPF (even though it's winter) because SPF is MANDATORYY year round!!!!

Better luck to those of you who have less dry skin than me!