July 29, 2014 | 1928 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Complete All Day Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sensitive

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2009 10:37:00 AM More reviews by Pimpinett

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am so pleased with this moisturizer - it does everything I want a day cream to do without any unnecessary bells and whistles, my skin is happy and so is my wallet. Provides enough moisture for my dry/combination skin even in the winter, without feeling heavy or greasy, and I seem to be having somewhat better skin (less cold weather-related dryness and breakouts) than I usually do this time of the year.

I would love to see a version with higher SPF for summer use, but this is a great fall-winter-spring moisturizer. I will certainly buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2009 3:38:00 AM More reviews by mers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been looking for a LE day moisturizer after I used up my HE moisturizer. I tried Aveeno calming, Aveeno positively radiant, Neutrogena Healthy skin with SPF, Neutrogena healthy defense. All of these were too greasy for me and caused breakouts. I know that I must be sensitive to spf, because I do much better with spf15 than I do with spf30. I picked this Olay product up after reading about it on p'ville and reading the skin care board. It seems that many other ladies with similar skin issues to my own (acne-rosacea, psoriasis, and extremely sensitive) and they all seemed to like this product. I have been using it for just over a month and so far no disasters. I don't shalack my skin with it, but the cream works nicely if I use a dime-size on my face and neck. It leaves a lightly moisturized skin that is ready for my primer and foundation. Lately I have noticed a smoother skin (although the redness has not been reduced), so I'm going to continue using this for now. I'll update in another few months.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2009 11:34:00 PM More reviews by colourfulapple

This moisturizer is definitely my favorite. Does wonder for my combination skin. It is not too oily or not moisturizing enough. It is cheap and works well. This is fragrance free which is a bonus.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2009 10:25:00 PM More reviews by thicup37

In the winter I tend to get dry and slightly flakey skin and Olay helps..but I have to reapply about 2-3 times a day and have to double up if I want to apply liquid foundation. I've been using this for years! (And I'm only 18 right now.) And once I've strayed, and it was the worse decision I had ever made. This is definitely not my HG (I know I can find something to cure my face!!) but it'll have to do for now. I also think it's a great plus that it has SPF (even though it's winter) because SPF is MANDATORYY year round!!!!

Better luck to those of you who have less dry skin than me!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2009 9:24:00 PM More reviews by Spider90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Black

This is my HG daily moisturizer. Gives me everything I need!
First of all, my skin literally drinks it it in. No filmy residue - leaves my skin feeling moist. To me, it also acts like a make-up base - it helps my foundation glide on smoothly and effortlessly on my skin. It doesn't break me out, and it makes my face glow. I love this staple... better than anything ive tried before. So cheap too!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2009 2:23:00 PM More reviews by bifflikewhoa

I bought this for about $7-8 at my local Target after reading the reviews here and was hoping for a moisturizer with SPF for my sensitive, acne-prone skin. Normally, I hate the feeling of sunscreen, but this one went on very smoothly and sunk in pretty quickly without any of that suncreen smell. Unfortunately, after using this for only 2 days and thoroughly washing it off at night, it made me break out all along my jawline and my temples. There was even a pimple forming on my eyelid! And I only put moisturizer near there so, culprit apprehended. But I'd still recommend this product for those who are not so acne-prone.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2009 5:34:00 PM More reviews by holdener4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been looking for a very basic lotion for my sensitive skin and I think I have found it! It does not irritate my very sensitive skin and it is not really greasy, which I love! Price was good compared to other creams, (I paid $6.97 at Wal-mart) It provides moisture all day, leaving my skin feeling soft and comfortable. It absorbs well and quickly and doesn't add any oil to my face at all throughout the day. Will definitely be buying this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2009 10:57:00 AM More reviews by kermie70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have incredibly sensitive skin with rosacea. My derm recommended this -- and it actually works. It's great, moisturizing, and inexpensive.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2009 10:54:00 AM More reviews by ifyouknew518

it makes my face realllly shiney. even with makeup. and its moisturizing, but not great.

i say dont get it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2009 7:46:00 PM More reviews by CherylA

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like both the cream and the lotion for a variety of reasons. My skin is dry and alot of products will make my face sting.
1.This stuff doesn't burn or sting my face.
2. It moisturizes great without being to oily.
3. My skin never 'flakes'.
4. My makeup goes on smooth over it.
4. It is available at drug stores, discount stores which I get to a heck of a lot more often than the nice department stores.