April 17, 2014 | 1836 users online

Samples - Everyday Minerals - Free Sample Makeup Kit [DISCONTINUED/REPLACED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2009 5:43:00 PM More reviews by SummerOnTheBeach

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've recommended this sample kit to anyone who will listen. It's a great product, and the sample amounts are really generous. The cool thing is that you can order the free sample kit more than once, and you can get a new sample kit anytime you order other products. The sample sizes are perfect for travel.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2009 5:19:00 PM More reviews by thefineprint3

Great deal for a great product! I ordered multiple sample kits because I couldn't figure out my color match on the screen. I apply my powder wet on a 109 brush that has been spritzed with water. I use it over a primer and it the makeup stays on for my entire work day. Doesn't break me out like Bare Escentuals and the coverage is so natural! I definitely recommend this kit to anyone interested in mineral makeup.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2009 5:14:00 PM More reviews by cyncord4

ITA with all these other girls. EDM is confident in their product, that they provide you a free kit *with just shipping costs*. [Includes 3 Fdtns, 1 Concealer, 1 Blush] This is so important for me cause i'm always in the middle and can never find a shade. I'm always afraid of buying something like BE because for $25 your committing to a color, and if you don't get it tested your putting yourself out. Not to mention EDM's prices are great!! I do hope they continue to award the Free Sample Kit program!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2009 5:08:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the free sample kit from EM! You can't beat the price (just pay for the shipping costs) for three foundation samples, one concealer and one blush. It's a great way to try a lot of different shades with out committing to a full size product (unlike most mineral cosmetic companies). Makes it easier to find your exact foundation color! Who ever thought up this idea at EM is brilliant. I hope they never discontinue it. I'm on my third one!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2009 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Antimonie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This sample kit is definitely the BEST! They give you so much to choose from for only the shipping cost =) I can see why they are so confident, because this stuff is awesome!! They also have a ton of different shades to choose from, which is amazing because I am very fair skinned and it is always so difficult to find colors that suit me! The packaging is also very sanitary, the sifters had stickers inside so you don't miss out on any product when it arrives! (I noticed some of the lids were a little loose after i pulled them out of the package, maybe from traveling)
    I definitely plan on getting at least one more sample kit and most likely buying a set of what worked best for me. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2009 10:36:00 PM More reviews by bubbleyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love it. just love it. my first order was from december and it took them 3weeks to get it sent here(i live in new zealand too). i let that one go because of the holiday season and all. my 2nd order arrived in 8working days. im so impressed. i now have 10little samples sitting infront of me and i cant stop admiring it. i am so ready to order the super kit. i love EM. it works great on my skin. im fully converted. i worship it.
    would totally buy it again. what you got to lose?

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2009 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Mingaling

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Omgsh I ordered it on the 22th of Jan and I got it 2day and I live in NEW ZEALAND!!

I was totaly not expecting it to get here so soon!

I ordered the semi matte formula..when I got it I opened it almost immediately and tried out the colours.

I just want to tell you guys that the Medium Tan one is pretty Orange I think more orange than how it looks on their site.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2009 3:24:00 AM More reviews by belletrist9

I love that EDM provides these sample kits for people to try their makeup. I took a chance on them (really basically no risk, I mean it was like $4 shipping) when I was unhappy with my BE shade, and I found my match on the first go! I did end up ordering a second kit to find my best formula, but I love EDM's stuff. Great smooth coverage, no irritating ingredients - really quality product. I bought one for my mom and I've been buying these for friends to get them started too. =)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2009 12:55:00 AM More reviews by starlakitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I ordered the Everyday Minerals sampler kit online. It is completely FREE, you only pay a few dollars for shipping. They give you quite a bit of powder. Three sample foundations, one concealer product, and one blush. You can choose whatever formula/shade/product you want from those categories.

I was initially impressed by the quality of the powder. Very finely milled, lots of colors to choose from, and different coverage formulas! Also, half the price of Bare Minerals.

I wore the foundation in the semi- matte for about a week. I used it the same way I use my BM foundation. I found that it went on smooth and blended easily but gave way less coverage than the BM. Also, I think it's hard to choose colors online. :/ I didn't like ANY of the colors I chose. I also felt like I would need to use a LOT of Everyday Minerals to do what Bare Minerals does.

I don't think it's bad quality makeup, but I would rather spend the money and get something that works. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2009 11:58:00 AM More reviews by heathermrm

I have purchased now a total of 3 sample kits because I kept struggling to get my foundation color and formulation just right. Can't beat the price or quality! Paying for shipping/handling to get to try 5 different products each time - how could you improve on that??? Each kit has lasted me AT LEAST 2.5 months (blush = even longer). IMO full-proof way to try out mineral makeup! The only reason I said I would not purchase again is now that I have my perfect foundation and blush, I have more than enuf to last me a long time and when time to re-purchase, I will be buying the full sizes.