Nivea Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme

4.4

Water, Myristyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denatured, Stearic Acid, Petrolatum, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco Glycerides, Dimethicone, Jojoba Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Poly glyceryl 2 Caprate, Phenoxyethanol, Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetyl Phosphate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben

on 7/25/2013 5:41:00 AM

I love this stuff to death HG moisturizer. However if you have oily skin you chances are will not like this at all, it has jojoba oil and looks and feels greasy for about 10-15 mins. Once it has set its amazing this makes makeup not stick to dry patches and I have really sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin AT ALL. I will def repurchase and I love using it on my face and body and it doesn't break me out.

on 7/25/2013 1:15:00 AM

I love everything about this cream. I use it as a night moisturiser for my face - yes my face! Smells divine (reminds me of my mum who uses the original blue tub formula) and is lovely, thick and cheap too. Costs about $AU6-$8 for a 200ml tub. I absolutely slather it on straight after a shower (and washing my face obviously!) and let is soak in for a while before bed. My skin is definitely looking much more "plump" and hydrated. No spots or pimple apart from usual occasional hormonal ones - certainly didn't make me break out as I had initially feared. Only downside is the packaging - wish it was a pump pack as its more hygenic and easier to handle. I tried the original blue formula before this - but found it too thick and hard to spread, greasier too. This version is everything I love about the other one but lighter. I have tried some other more expensive night creams & serums but this one really feels like it's sinking in and I'm seeing visible results. Would recommend to those with dry to combo skin.

on 7/23/2013 7:52:00 PM

I have been using this moisturising cream for about two years now as it leaves my skin feeling very soft and clean! It is less greasy than previous Nivea lotions/creams and really works to soften the face. I tend to use another cream for my body simply out of habit but I am sure it would work just as well all over too! The smell of the cream reminds me of Johnson's baby lotion and it is absorbs into the skin within a coupe of minutes. I have relatively oily skin and I have tries other oil free moisturisers, however nothing seems to suit my skin more than this cream and it is now a beauty essential. It leaves you feeling refreshed, clean and soft! I would strongly advice a try!

on 7/21/2013 7:32:00 PM

This is AMAZING. Leaves my hands and body feeling amazing but turns my face into an oily mess, it doesn't make me break out though.

I've been repurchasing this for over a year now.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Skin type: combination and acne-prone, oily T-zone, relatively dry cheeks in winter and occasionally peeling nose

I am reviewing this cream again because I love it so much; it's my HG moisturiser.

Pros:
- Very affordable. 200mL for AU $10 with constant sales is a total bargain and lasts a very long time! I've been using it for 8 months and still have enough to last me another month.
- Does not break me out.
- Usable as both a day cream AND night cream. Just slather a little during the day time and more at night. It's very versatile because you can either go light or thick. Thick doesn't mean oily though. You will wake up to beautiful, baby soft skin. As other reviewers have stated, it's definitely a good base for makeup, provided you don't slather too much on your face.
- Absorbs very fast on your skin. My skin drinks this up greedily!
- Can be used all over the body. My face, body and hands love this product. My feet are really dry and slightly parched but this seriously has made my feet softer with constant nightly use.
- With consistent use, will ensure your skin is healthy, moisturised and so soft. It also gives your skin a very natural and beautiful glow.
- Pleasant smell

Cons: none. Seriously, none.

I will forever always repurchase this cream because it works so well and is so cheap. When you have Nivea Soft, you honestly don't need absurdly expensive over-hyped creams (a la Creme de la Mer which allegedly has a very similar formulation to Nivea moisturisers).

i loveeeeee this creammm '! its the most amizing cream i ever bought i use it everwhere in class aftr eating befor sleeping everywhere i loveee it !! , but wht i hated in it is that they clamed that u can use it for ur face and ur body ! so when i trid it on my face !! i got pink and spots and pimples !!! like serouslyyy !!! i hated that but rather than that its my numbr 1 creM

on 6/17/2013 6:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Skin Type: Normal-Oily, sensitive when products aggravate skin
Skin Condition: No natural redness, few acne scars, light to mild acne

I purchased this moisturiser through recommendation on makeupalley. Boy, am I glad I did! This is fantastic! I slap this on after cleansing and all that before bed and i wake up with soft, supple skin.

EXCELLENT STUFF!

on 6/2/2013 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I love this so much! I use it as a night cream, only because it doesn't have an SPF, but if it did, I would use it during the day too. It is so soft and light and absorbs right into the skin. My face gets really dry, and this has really helped balance out my skin

on 5/24/2013 1:37:00 PM

I've used this for years. Amazing. It doesnt break me out which is really important. It is great to use before putting makeup on and helps fade red acne marks.

Takes a while to sink in, but doesn't moisturize properly. If I use it frequently, my skin burns. I don't like its fragrance. It's cheap, but doesn't do much. I would never use this on my oily face (too greasy and smelly).