October 23, 2014 | 1859 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 1:37:00 PM More reviews by lhsmith21

I've used this for years. Amazing. It doesnt break me out which is really important. It is great to use before putting makeup on and helps fade red acne marks.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/19/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by FlatShoesLover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Takes a while to sink in, but doesn't moisturize properly. If I use it frequently, my skin burns. I don't like its fragrance. It's cheap, but doesn't do much. I would never use this on my oily face (too greasy and smelly).

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 8:42:00 AM More reviews by Hauzer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My skin is normally fine with the odd pimple round the time of month, but it became awesomely amazing after I tried using lemon juice, honey and egg whites (thanks MUA reviewers! Would have never tried those natural remedies if it weren't for you guys!) After running out of my trusty cowshed moisturizer which is all organic I reached for my baby's Cetaphil. I thought what could be the harm? It it's good enough for baby it should be fine for my face? Boy was I wrong!! I encountered the worst skin irritation of my life! Dry ass, botched Botox looking, bumpy, leather face! My mouth was the worst.. Carny clown styles with redness and crackyness. Not hot. Totally gross!! I hurriedly jumped on line to buy some more cowshed but it was going to take 10 days to deliver! I needed a cure stat so I tried organic coconut oil (another product I'm in love with) but it was just sitting on top of my skin. I needed a heavy ass cream to penetrate deep into the Sahara desert of a face. Along comes Nivea soft... Oh my god. Picked up this baby for like $3.50. It saved my face!! Irritation had done done in a matter of hours and my cracky mouth was healed in 2 days. My skin is on its way to being normal again with the extra added bonus of being soft, dewy and plump! Awesome product and mad value for money!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 6:30:00 AM More reviews by HelenaReviews

I originally had the tube, then when that ran out bought the jar, which, on sale for $8Nzd was a steal. My only complaint about the tube was that you have to cut it open to get it all out. Super quickly absorbed, leaving your skin feel lovely and soft, I can easily use this one my slightly oily face without ending up with a greasy residue as some moisturisers only sit on the surface. Smells lovely, and can use all over without having to worry about clashing scents from perfumes etc. Going by the economical price of this, it has definitely overtaken my Body Shop Shea Body Butter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by susiej

I have this in both the jar and the tube! It's great value for money.

My skin is combination with dry patches around the mouth and cheek areas.
Nivea Soft is the best moisturiser for priming my skin for foundation. I have tried TONNES, high end, low end and everything in-between and nothing beats the smooth, natural finish this provides as a base. I wear EL double wear light over it and it dries down so there is no shine and stays put all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by SleepIsTheCousin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my all time favorite product of ever. If they ever stop making this I will personally take it upon myself to sue whoever is responsible.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by yvonniegirl

I have suffered from dehydrated skin my entire adult life. At 44, I have pretty much tried everything from $150+ spa sold facial moisturizers to drug store brands. Nothing seemed to get rid of the sandpaper feeling of my skin and make it soft and moisturized......until I tried Nivea Soft. This stuff is amazing! From the first time I used it my skin felt immediately moisturized, soft and dewey! Will never use anything else again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2013 12:26:00 PM More reviews by izzylynch

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow! Thanks Nivea, so much seriously I love you :). I'd previously never found a moisturiser that is perfect for my skin, I've tried Garnier, Dermalogica, Chanel and loads others! After hating my Chanel Hydra Beauty Gel, I saw my friend had this and asked her opinion. As she raved about it, I got it for 2.35 at Tesco, like SO CHEAP. It smells amazing, has some good healthy ingredients in it and is just wow. I would definitely recommend! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 12:06:00 PM More reviews by SpencersMommy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was using Johnson's baby lotion. It was great for a while, but recently my face was so dry I had to re-apply several times every day, and it would go back to being flaky/super dry. So no long term moisturizing.

So, I decided to grab this stuff. It was $9 at Wal-Mart for the pot (not tube), which isn't too bad, considering this is pretty much the price of all other face creams at Wal-Mart. WOW this stuff is awesome!

It is a little thicker than I imagined, which is a good thing.. and not too thick. Enough to soak into your face, and leave it feeling moisturized all day long. When I wake up after putting this on at night, I have such soft skin. The smell is so nice, and I love the pot design, I'm not a fan of the squeeze tube/bottle.

This cream makes my skin pretty much glow. It's amazing, and this pot will last me quite a while! So for $9, I think I've found my #1 fave, go-to face cream!

Definitely recommend if you have dry skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 9:00:00 AM More reviews by nadie124

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Earlier this year I was at a loss for moisturisers. I bought a huge tub of Lush's body moisturiser but it was wayyy too thick and goopy for my face. I tried samples from Mecca Cosmetica and Kiehl's, and none of them were fabulous. I bought Aveeno's Brightening moisturiser and it was so dry it came off my face like rubber. Body Shop didnt do the trick either.

I came on here and looked for moisturiser choices, and because of all the good reviews, I decided to order this online at only $10 for a pretty huge jar that I'm sure would last me 3 months.

My skin was oily but dehydrated - I couldnt apply my makeup well because it would turn out patchy on my skin! I felt horrible, I didnt know why my expensive makeup came out so poorly on my face.

I tried Nivea, and only after 2 days I noticed a HUGE difference! My skin is DEWY! It feels hydrated, soft, plump! It's not oily or greasy even tho the texture is quite thick. I love this moisturiser!!!!! I'm sold for the next few years!