Avon Wash off Waterproof mascara

WASH-OFF WATERPROOF Mascara WATER/EAU AMMONIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER KAOLIN COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA HYDROGENATED SOY GLYCERIDES BUTYLENE GLYCOL BEESWAX/CIRE D'ABEILLE SORBETH-20 BEESWAX PROPYLENE GLYCOL STEARIC ACID EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA HYDROXYLATED LANOLIN HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE TALC ACRYLATES COPOLYMER SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE PARAFFIN AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA METHYLPARABEN ETHYLPARABEN MAY CONTAIN: IRON OXIDES MICA ULTRAMARINES TITANIUM DIOXIDE CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS BLUE 1 LAKE CARMINE BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE MANGANESE VIOLET FERRIC FERROCYANIDE

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have bought this mascara for years because of a friends recommendation. I have bought different brands thinking I might like them better but I always come back to this. The mascara does not clump or give you raccoon eyes and is easy to wash off.

Before I started wearing contacts this mascara wasn't so bad. It was a bit clumpy but not more than most mascaras. Once I started wearing contacts I could no longer wear this. It irritated my eyes and made them sting if my eyes watered or got wet another way. It was awful when washing my face.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I am very picky with mascara! This mascara is definitely one of my favorites!!! It has a more "wet" substance to it! It curls my long lashes and there are never any clumps! The only down side is it takes a long time to remove, But I will always continue to use it! I would buy this mascara if it was
$15! But its really cheap so that makes it even better! Would highly suggest to anyone who likes the full, combed out look! I apply a few coats...

I love this mascara.

I'm generally a snob about mascara, but I'm a graduate student so my budget is back to being tiny at the best of times. I ordered some Avon on a whim, and this was on sale for $2.99. I have since ordered two more, and keep one at my boyfriend's place. (Usually the crappy fall-back make-up goes there, but this is cheap enough to keep more than one around!)

The formula is thin, which everyone seems annoyed with. It's not a quick mascara to apply, but I LOVE that you can build up the coats gradually. It also manages to curl my outer lashes.

I have short lashes and this stuff makes me look more feminine.

I remember this when I used to sell Avon, and I remember liking it.

But they have changed the wand and I find their "improvement" not one.

The formula is thin and I find myself using an unusual amount of coats to get lush lashes.

I like that it washes off with cleanser and is waterproof.

I just don't like the brush.

This is the mascara I always come back to use. Sure, I go out and buy more expensive brands but this is my old friend and workhorse. You can get this for a steal when Avon runs promotions. It washes off with your regular cleanser and it doesn't take many coats at all for a great look.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This has quickly become my favorite mascara. I'm very picky about my mascara and I usually end up tossing them or returning them. Not this one! It has everything I was looking for. It applies very easily without applying coat after coat. I have sparse, blonde (almost translucent) lashes and I can apply ONE coat of this and it looks nice and dark. No clumps, no smudges throughout the day and no flaking (my biggest mascara pet peeve). Oh, and this doesn't irritate my eyes at all, which is rare with me. Definitely HG status.

this is the very first mascara I ever used when I started using eye make up at age 20-21...anyhow it looks very natural and does barely show up on your lashes, I got a tube in brown black recently and tried it today, I can barely tell I have mascara on, which is nice since that's what I was going for...I got the tube for free because I took it from my aunt who does Avon, so price was great :)
And I always love using various things, change is good!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really like this mascara
pros:
-does not smudge
-does not weigh down my lashes
-cheap i got it for 2.99 cdn
-the brush separates my lashes really well
-it's a buildable thin consistency

cons:
-makes my lashes hard
-no added length or volume but also it's not claimed
-can't hold curls as good as other waterproof mascaras
-thin consistency

I will re-buy and i recommend it :)

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this based on the MUA reviews. I have this in black. It goes on smoothly, but it also goes on thin. That kind of consistency reminded me of my bad experience with MAC's Splashproof Lash. With that one it was nearly impossible to build the layers I needed for my wimpy skimpy lashes. With this Avon one I can, though it takes a little work and finesse. Otherwise it stays put for hours and washes out with soap and water. Amazing value, too! I rarely find products I really like with Avon - this one is a winner.

Popular Mascaras