L'Oreal Bare Naturale Powdered Mineral Foundation

3.5

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3% , Zinc Oxide 5%. Talc, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Carnauba Wax, Cetyl Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Trisocetyl Citrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides.

on 3/15/2012 12:16:00 PM

I really didn't like this mineral foundation. From the start, I had a problem finding my color. Even the one that seemed to look closest to my color (buff baige) ended up looking really ashy, chalky & cakey on my face. When I applied it, my face was completely dull & looked like it had no life! I like my foundations to give me a semi matte finish, but this one was too matte. It was really obvious I was wearing makeup, specially in sunlight. & then my face would start getting oily within 3 hrs & this foundation seemed to slip right off & left me with patches:/ I will definitely not be repurchasing this product. I say this foundation is more for girls who have normal to very slightly oily skin.. Was definitely not for me.

on 3/14/2012 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really love this product! I was camping and was in desperate need of concealer so my friend let me use her True Match concealer and I loved it. So I decided to buy the foundation too and it did not let me down! It covers beautifully and doesn't take long to apply. My skin is super dry and this helps to camoflauge it. If you've never tried mineral makeup before then this is a fabulous place to start. Would I buy this product again? In a heartbeat.

wont use anything else ive tried mac foundations and they dont compair to this full coverage and ability to layer and the lasting time is amazing if e workout with this on and sweat and this barely needs a touch up after

on 2/26/2012 9:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

overall the product is good. its a little too cakey so i use it in small amounts (which is good i guess because im getting my moneys worth). it does blend in with my skin which im glad about but i have to mix it in well or else its obvious im wearing powder. i like the fact that its mineral and it feel natural unlike other foundations that cause acne. i would buy this product again.

on 2/15/2012 11:47:00 AM

This is the first mineral foundation that I tried and I love it. I have been wearing it for about 4 years now and would not use anything else. I tend to have oily/combination skin and this product definitely keeps it in check and has a natural look. I have tried other mineral foundations over the years but have not been impressed. I have tried Maybelline, Bare Minerals and Smashbox but none of them give me the coverage that Loreal does. They also cost a lot more than Loreal's Bare Naturale Minerals Foundation. I also appreciate the wide selection of colors that Loreal provides; I do not have to worry about transitioning from summer to winter makeup! I will never buy anything else!

on 2/15/2012 6:14:00 AM

since i have been a huge fan of powder foundation this was my first foundation .... my shade was w4 golden beige it was just too perfect for my decided to use this shade n the foundation for the rest of my life but not now since this shade has been discontinued n other shades r a total mess for me soo i would never ever repurchase it i would rather try elizabeth arden pure mineral foundation

on 2/11/2012 10:20:00 PM

I have never tried other mineral foundations before, so I don't have any comparisons. I have oily-combination skin and I am prone to acne. This powder does not break me out, so that's definitely a plus. I definitely think that the foundation does make a difference, my overall skin looks more even. It took me eight months to finish my last one and I put it on about 5 days a week. HOWEVER I have pigmentation/discoloration around my chin and nose, and this foundation doesn't even it out at all. Also, it looks absolutely horrible if you have dry skin and patches and a bit cakey, no matter how miniscule amount I powder on. The packaging is pretty annoying, too, such a waste of plastic. The shade I use, pale ivory, is too light for me, but the next shade is too dark. I wouldn't necessarily recommend this because it's not amazing, but for $12-15 it is a pretty good purchase.

on 2/8/2012 10:26:00 PM

LOve, Love, love!!!! I have never tried powder foundations before. So after reading great reviews for BM foundation, I bought it. But after applying it at home, it didn't do anything for me plus even though I got the lightest shade, it still looked yellowish for me. So I returned it and decided to give this one a try before I swear off of powder foundation. And oh my.... I loved it. As soon as I came home I applied it and loved the coverage (I have acne and spots from old ones), the feel of it and it did not accentuate any fine lines or dryness of skin (I didn't moisturize before). I also tried it on my mom who is 50, and it looked great!!!! Unless I need a totally full coverage, I will not be using liquid foundation. Oh, and I didn't even need a concealer. It is just perfectly natural without giving my face a fake airbrushed look. A Must have on my list!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I LOVE this! It's the only foundation that doesn't make my sensitive skin breakout. Unfortunately, I have been on accutane twice and now I am on Retin-A and my skin can get really dry, so the powder can look flaky on me. I don't really have a choice though because everything else (especially anything liquid) makes me break out like crazy! Plus this gives great coverage. I hate the brush it comes with because it packs on the foundation really heavy. I just use a fluffy powder brush and lightly sweep it on for light coverage. As my scars heal, I don't need as much coverage, which is great! I would give it 5 lippies if they didn't just raise the price so much! Grrrr!

on 2/4/2012 8:54:00 PM

What can I say about this product...I purchased this at Walmart because my other drugstore mineral foundation was discontinued. It is fairly expensive for a tiny amount of product ($18 for a small jar with a built-in brush...the Physician's formula mineral foundation is a much better deal).

Besides this, the product is much heavier than other mineral foundations and can get cakey, even when you use small amounts...after an hour it starts to look more natural, but overall you can still tell that your wearing foundation. Other mineral foundations go on sheer, provide coverage, and look NATURAL- this is the first product like this that I've tried that gives me cake face. I hate it. I will use it up only because I've paid for it, but after this I will never buy this product again.