Rimmel Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

NATURAL BRONZER (SHADES 021, 022) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, POLYBUTYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ACRYLATES COPO- LYMER, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, ETHY- LENE/VA COPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ALOE METHYLPROPIONAL, BEN- ZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYL- PARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)]. NATURAL BRONZER (SHADE 027) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/ FRAGRANCE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: MICA (CI 77019), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ULTRAMARINES (CI77007)].

on 3/4/2012 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

You know what? This stuff is terrific. However, the compact is cheap and flimsy. I am not carting this one around with me. It stays in my at home kit. I am pretty fair with yellow/olive undertones and I do not get any orange with this. I think a more pink or cool toned skin tone would throw orange with this color. I apply with a very light hand and I have a nice sun glow without the sun damage. I use a big powder brush and just sweep on a light dusting across my nose ,checks, forehead and a bit on my chin. It seems to last for quite a few hours. I have not used this in the summer months so I don't know how long it will last then. I live in a dry climate so I don't have to deal with the dreaded humidity but I do get a bit oiler in the summer. Remains to be seen, but I am enjoying it for now. The pan is huge and the price is low! Best part? This is matt!

on 2/18/2012 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I like many others use this as my HG bronzer. I often find it on a BOGO50% sale. I noticed a lot of reviewers had a fair skin tone, I am fairly tan and I love the color. I would say it is light/maybe medium coverage.

on 2/18/2012 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I like this bronzer, I've used it for many years and I'm only going to stop buying it to try other things and see what's out there. I love the way it made me look more effortlessly flawless. It wasn't too orange or dark that it was too noticeable, but it gave me a healthy glow. It also helps take attention away from my old scars and provided good coverage. I'm hitting pan and I'll repurchase if I compare and find nothing is better for it's great price.

on 2/10/2012 6:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this bronzer!
it's great if you're 'fair-medium'

good stuff! would buy it again.

on 2/2/2012 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really love this. I have had it for probably 8-9 months and with daily use, it doesn't look like it's gone down at all. It goes on evenly (I usually use a kabuki type brush) and does not look muddy. I think it does have a very slight bit of shimmer to it--when I swatch it on my hand there are tiny flecks, but they do not show up on my face. I can use this during all seasons, too. There have been times when I was in a super rush and I have used it in my eyelid creases for some definition and it works very well for that.

on 1/27/2012 1:26:00 AM

I LOVE this bronzer! I am very fair but it doesn't go on thick and make me look oddly dark in certain areas. I love that it doesn't have the glittery/shimmery specks in it. It is the cheapest bronzer I have ever bought as well. I have had current one for nearly 4 months, and I have barely made a dent in it with daily use. I have moderate acne, and I don't think this product has made my skin worse. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! My sister and mother (who both have much darker complexions than me) use it now too and are able to add more for a darker look.

on 1/1/2012 6:09:00 AM

This is a pigmented bronzer that is matte yet will not make you look dirty! Only one lippie off because of crappy packaging but the product itself is lovely. Even though I'm super pale, it doesn't matter too much if I use Rimmel's "sunlight" because this adds so much dimension to my extremely pale/blank face! A great bronzer from the drugstore! And just to note, I actually favor this bronzer versus the famous ELF blusher bronzer duo!!

on 12/28/2011 10:43:00 PM

Amazing quality for such a good price. It looks natural on my very pale skin, and the product lasts FOREVER! I apply quite liberally daily, and I not had to repurchase in well over 6 months!

on 11/13/2011 8:42:00 AM

This is one of my must-have products! I'm very fair and this is the ONLY bronzer I've ever tried that doesn't make me look like I belonged in Willy Wonka's chocolate factory. It's very natural! I wear it all year long.

on 11/7/2011 8:19:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I bought this because I saw all the good reviews on this product and I loved the price ... but I have to say it turned my fair skin slightly orange...I am definitely going back to my clinique bronzer but at least I didn't spend a lot on it.

Popular Bronzers