September 23, 2014 | 1787 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2011 11:41:00 AM More reviews by ilovesleepingwithsirens

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Maybe I should've gotten a darker shade..
but it's not really pigmented and doesn't show up :(
I would buy this again in a darker shade though because it's natural/isn't shimmery.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 3:28:00 AM More reviews by melaaniepayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

you know what? i think i'm in love.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2011 9:41:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am a blue-eyed NW10 (NW20 in the summers when tanning from a bottle).

If you are NC15 and are looking for a drugstore bronzer, this is for you!

NW15s, beware: this is, at best, neutral. I used to sing its praises, but having since tried Tarte's Park Ave Princess, this looks orange and patchy to me.

L'Oreal's True Match blush in W1-2, Bare Honey, is less orangey, and more neutral-toned, and is a decent drugstore bronzer for NW10-15. But still have yet to find an HG drugstore bronzer for NW10-15 : (

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by jessiemakeup

i like this and i have absolutly no complants about it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2011 11:11:00 AM More reviews by msshelley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product for the price. The shimmers are very minimal, and it's honestly the only bronzer i've found that isn't extremely shimmery. It gives a good bronze color, but I'm fair so when I don't have a tan, I have to go with a very light hand. This is a bronzer that would suit all ages.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by JNC

I was shocked by this product.
It's so affordable and it's truely great.
I like how it does have shimmers, but not to noticable shimmers.
I use it all over my face to set my tinted moisturizer which gives it even a more natural look!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2011 10:56:00 PM More reviews by 87PersianPrincess

Similar to NYC Sunny this bronzer is good for allover color, I even use on my decollate to add color. Doesnt transfer on my clothes. This smells Soooooo good I love using it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2011 8:38:00 PM More reviews by iluvMUA

This is a great bronzer and it's inexpensive to boot. :)

I would buy again in a heartbeat.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2011 12:07:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Decent matte bronzer for an inexpensive price. Love that it gives me a fair complexion a nice glow, but I have to be careful as I find it does have a slight orange undertone. Like other reviewers the downside is the packaging, my lid never stays on therefore it's an item I won't carry in my cosmetic bag. I plan to keep it in my collection, but probably won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2011 7:44:00 PM More reviews by MeghAshley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this bronzer! It's matte and does not make me look orange or dirty, and I'm quite fair. I use it as a bronzer and I sometimes also use it to contour. It does a great job for both! It's super cheap and will last a long, long time. The only reason for the 4 lippies is because of the packaging. I wish it was a little sturdier. Otherwise, a great product and I definitely recommend this shade for fair-skinned girls like myself who want a nice healthy glow without looking like an oompa loompa!