April 17, 2014 | 1567 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer- 21 Sun Light

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by JNC

I was shocked by this product.
It's so affordable and it's truely great.
I like how it does have shimmers, but not to noticable shimmers.
I use it all over my face to set my tinted moisturizer which gives it even a more natural look!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2011 10:56:00 PM More reviews by 87PersianPrincess

Similar to NYC Sunny this bronzer is good for allover color, I even use on my decollate to add color. Doesnt transfer on my clothes. This smells Soooooo good I love using it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2011 8:38:00 PM More reviews by iluvMUA

This is a great bronzer and it's inexpensive to boot. :)

I would buy again in a heartbeat.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2011 12:07:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Decent matte bronzer for an inexpensive price. Love that it gives me a fair complexion a nice glow, but I have to be careful as I find it does have a slight orange undertone. Like other reviewers the downside is the packaging, my lid never stays on therefore it's an item I won't carry in my cosmetic bag. I plan to keep it in my collection, but probably won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2011 7:44:00 PM More reviews by MeghAshley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this bronzer! It's matte and does not make me look orange or dirty, and I'm quite fair. I use it as a bronzer and I sometimes also use it to contour. It does a great job for both! It's super cheap and will last a long, long time. The only reason for the 4 lippies is because of the packaging. I wish it was a little sturdier. Otherwise, a great product and I definitely recommend this shade for fair-skinned girls like myself who want a nice healthy glow without looking like an oompa loompa!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2011 12:12:00 AM More reviews by stephaniejadexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Until i discovered MAC Bronzer in Golden, this was my favourite. It gives you a nice glow without looking orange. Its easy to apply, very pigmented and inexpensive. The only thing i didnt like about it was the packaging - i didnt like that the lid was plastic, it broke easily while it was in my makeup bag. Apart from that its quite matte and would look nice on most skin tones. I would buy this bronzer again.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2011 12:35:00 AM More reviews by sparklykitty12345

Pros
-buildable
-a little goes a long way
-comes with a lot of product

Cons
-ORANGE (I have pale skin and it looks terrible on me! Like a cheapo spray tan)
-terrible packaging (The lid doesn't close properly. I've dropped the thing at least 3 times because the lid wasn't attached.)
-no mirror
-no brush

As you can see, I'm definitely not repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2011 10:04:00 AM More reviews by Icaria

I'm pleasantly surprised by this bronzer. My intention was to get Clinique or Nuxe ($31 & $40 CDN) but at the pharmacy this morning I decided to try this one. I'm glad I did. It's natural with very little shine and for $5 CDN it's a steel. True the packaging is cheap but I keep my bronzer in my cosmetic case at home. It goes on nicely and the color is buildable. Careful, it is a little orangy. I may eventualy try another, but for now I think I'll be good for summer with this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by skstone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've gone through 4 of these & just bought another backup today during the 50% off Rimmel sale at Walgreens. This is the perfect WINTER bronzer for me. It's a light, subtle, bronze glow! I use Rimmel Sun Bronze for my summer bronzer since it's darker :) Amazing buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2011 8:21:00 PM More reviews by christiina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This bronzer is exactly as it says - "natural". It goes on lightly and is very subtle, but you can build it up if desired.

Great as an all-over bronzer, as well as for contouring.

I bought this and the Too-Faced Chocolate Soleil at the same time, and I'd say that this is definitely comparable. It is perhaps a little orangey compared to the Too-Faced bronzer though.

If you look at the bronzer in the package, you can see tiny little shimmer particles, but I've found that it does go on fairly matte, and you can only see very small shimmer particles if you look right up close (they are very pretty though, I actually like it).

Packaging is meh - no mirror, and the clear plastic cap doesn't twist close tightly.

But overall impressed with this bronzer and would repurchase. (Wish I could give a 4.5 instead of a 4).