July 31, 2014 | 1918 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 3:28:00 AM More reviews by melaaniepayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

you know what? i think i'm in love.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2011 9:41:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am a blue-eyed NW10 (NW20 in the summers when tanning from a bottle).

If you are NC15 and are looking for a drugstore bronzer, this is for you!

NW15s, beware: this is, at best, neutral. I used to sing its praises, but having since tried Tarte's Park Ave Princess, this looks orange and patchy to me.

L'Oreal's True Match blush in W1-2, Bare Honey, is less orangey, and more neutral-toned, and is a decent drugstore bronzer for NW10-15. But still have yet to find an HG drugstore bronzer for NW10-15 : (

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by jessiemakeup

i like this and i have absolutly no complants about it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2011 11:11:00 AM More reviews by msshelley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product for the price. The shimmers are very minimal, and it's honestly the only bronzer i've found that isn't extremely shimmery. It gives a good bronze color, but I'm fair so when I don't have a tan, I have to go with a very light hand. This is a bronzer that would suit all ages.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by JNC

I was shocked by this product.
It's so affordable and it's truely great.
I like how it does have shimmers, but not to noticable shimmers.
I use it all over my face to set my tinted moisturizer which gives it even a more natural look!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2011 10:56:00 PM More reviews by 87PersianPrincess

Similar to NYC Sunny this bronzer is good for allover color, I even use on my decollate to add color. Doesnt transfer on my clothes. This smells Soooooo good I love using it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2011 8:38:00 PM More reviews by iluvMUA

This is a great bronzer and it's inexpensive to boot. :)

I would buy again in a heartbeat.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2011 12:07:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Decent matte bronzer for an inexpensive price. Love that it gives me a fair complexion a nice glow, but I have to be careful as I find it does have a slight orange undertone. Like other reviewers the downside is the packaging, my lid never stays on therefore it's an item I won't carry in my cosmetic bag. I plan to keep it in my collection, but probably won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2011 7:44:00 PM More reviews by MeghAshley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this bronzer! It's matte and does not make me look orange or dirty, and I'm quite fair. I use it as a bronzer and I sometimes also use it to contour. It does a great job for both! It's super cheap and will last a long, long time. The only reason for the 4 lippies is because of the packaging. I wish it was a little sturdier. Otherwise, a great product and I definitely recommend this shade for fair-skinned girls like myself who want a nice healthy glow without looking like an oompa loompa!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2011 12:12:00 AM More reviews by stephaniejadexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Until i discovered MAC Bronzer in Golden, this was my favourite. It gives you a nice glow without looking orange. Its easy to apply, very pigmented and inexpensive. The only thing i didnt like about it was the packaging - i didnt like that the lid was plastic, it broke easily while it was in my makeup bag. Apart from that its quite matte and would look nice on most skin tones. I would buy this bronzer again.