November 23, 2014 | 1558 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2011 5:40:00 PM More reviews by lollylilly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Rimmel Natural Bronzer is the only bronzer I'll use. I have very fair skin so any other bronzers I've tried look very orangey or dirty on my skin. This gives me a really nice, healthy glow without it being obvious that I'm wearing bronzer. I also love that it's matte - most other bronzers I've tried have sparkles in them that look very silly when you're out and about during the day or at work. I would highly recommend this to other fair skinned girls looking for a pretty glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2011 2:23:00 PM More reviews by ulaxoxo

I actually really like this bronzer and I think it's pretty hard finding a decent drugstore bronzer that isnt streaky, muddy or too orange. I've tried all the colors from this line and they are all matte, and natural looking and perfect for contouring the face. However, they are a natural matte so they don't look harsh and fake. It does an amazing job of warming up my face when layered over foundation or sans makeup which is a staple for me once summers over because i don't want to have a fake bronze apperance but a "glow from within look". the price is unbeatable, so even if you buy it you're not going to disappointed just from losing 4 bucks. the only downfall is the packaging i like that its a big pan and i can swirl my brush but the plastic top makes it difficult for travel because it comes off easily, but the product itself is great so i deal with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2011 4:10:00 PM More reviews by elambie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have light-medium skin and I really have absolutely no interest in bronzers. But, I realized that I should have one anyways to add some sort of dimension to my face, especially in the winter when I'm fairer. I definitely didn't want to fork out a good amount of money on something like the NARS Laguna bronzer so I turned to the drugstore. After some misses, I tried this one and it was perfection!!! It adds the slightest bit of color where I want it and really makes my face glow just a little more. I'm sure it's, but it's perfect for a light, not so noticeable swash of color. Did I mention it's cheap too?? Makes it even better!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 12:53:00 AM More reviews by mollyw00d

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am an NC15-NC20, so bronzer is a very important part of my makeup routine. I have tried many different bronzers, and this is by far the best one I have ever used. Even after applying many layers of these other bronzers, they always disappeared by the end of the day.

This one has the perfect amount of color for my skin, looks natural, is buildable and blendable, is nice and light, is perfectly matte but doesn't look cakey, and, most importantly for me, lasts all day long without even starting to fade. And it only cost me about $3-$4.

The only possible cons I can even think of would be the packaging (it has a fairly impractical plastic lid, but this is what helps keep the price of this product so cheap), but I have not had a problem with it. It may be more of an issue for people who often carry their makeup around in a makeup bag, because I've heard the lid tends to break. Also, the sun design in the bronzer disappears over the course of a week, but that doesn't matter to me, and I think the bronzer will last me a while (I would guess maybe 4-6 months?) before it runs out.

So for about $8 to stay bronzed for a year, this bronzer is 100% worth it.

I would highly recommend this product for anyone and everyone (if you have medium or dark skin, I would recommend a darker color of this bronzer), and I think I will keep repurchasing it for a long, long time.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2011 11:41:00 AM More reviews by ilovesleepingwithsirens

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Maybe I should've gotten a darker shade..
but it's not really pigmented and doesn't show up :(
I would buy this again in a darker shade though because it's natural/isn't shimmery.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 3:28:00 AM More reviews by melaaniepayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

you know what? i think i'm in love.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2011 9:41:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am a blue-eyed NW10 (NW20 in the summers when tanning from a bottle).

If you are NC15 and are looking for a drugstore bronzer, this is for you!

NW15s, beware: this is, at best, neutral. I used to sing its praises, but having since tried Tarte's Park Ave Princess, this looks orange and patchy to me.

L'Oreal's True Match blush in W1-2, Bare Honey, is less orangey, and more neutral-toned, and is a decent drugstore bronzer for NW10-15. But still have yet to find an HG drugstore bronzer for NW10-15 : (

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by jessiemakeup

i like this and i have absolutly no complants about it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2011 11:11:00 AM More reviews by msshelley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product for the price. The shimmers are very minimal, and it's honestly the only bronzer i've found that isn't extremely shimmery. It gives a good bronze color, but I'm fair so when I don't have a tan, I have to go with a very light hand. This is a bronzer that would suit all ages.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by JNC

I was shocked by this product.
It's so affordable and it's truely great.
I like how it does have shimmers, but not to noticable shimmers.
I use it all over my face to set my tinted moisturizer which gives it even a more natural look!