October 24, 2014 | 1437 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 12:53:00 AM More reviews by mollyw00d

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am an NC15-NC20, so bronzer is a very important part of my makeup routine. I have tried many different bronzers, and this is by far the best one I have ever used. Even after applying many layers of these other bronzers, they always disappeared by the end of the day.

This one has the perfect amount of color for my skin, looks natural, is buildable and blendable, is nice and light, is perfectly matte but doesn't look cakey, and, most importantly for me, lasts all day long without even starting to fade. And it only cost me about $3-$4.

The only possible cons I can even think of would be the packaging (it has a fairly impractical plastic lid, but this is what helps keep the price of this product so cheap), but I have not had a problem with it. It may be more of an issue for people who often carry their makeup around in a makeup bag, because I've heard the lid tends to break. Also, the sun design in the bronzer disappears over the course of a week, but that doesn't matter to me, and I think the bronzer will last me a while (I would guess maybe 4-6 months?) before it runs out.

So for about $8 to stay bronzed for a year, this bronzer is 100% worth it.

I would highly recommend this product for anyone and everyone (if you have medium or dark skin, I would recommend a darker color of this bronzer), and I think I will keep repurchasing it for a long, long time.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2011 11:41:00 AM More reviews by ilovesleepingwithsirens

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Maybe I should've gotten a darker shade..
but it's not really pigmented and doesn't show up :(
I would buy this again in a darker shade though because it's natural/isn't shimmery.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 3:28:00 AM More reviews by melaaniepayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

you know what? i think i'm in love.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2011 9:41:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am a blue-eyed NW10 (NW20 in the summers when tanning from a bottle).

If you are NC15 and are looking for a drugstore bronzer, this is for you!

NW15s, beware: this is, at best, neutral. I used to sing its praises, but having since tried Tarte's Park Ave Princess, this looks orange and patchy to me.

L'Oreal's True Match blush in W1-2, Bare Honey, is less orangey, and more neutral-toned, and is a decent drugstore bronzer for NW10-15. But still have yet to find an HG drugstore bronzer for NW10-15 : (

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by jessiemakeup

i like this and i have absolutly no complants about it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2011 11:11:00 AM More reviews by msshelley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product for the price. The shimmers are very minimal, and it's honestly the only bronzer i've found that isn't extremely shimmery. It gives a good bronze color, but I'm fair so when I don't have a tan, I have to go with a very light hand. This is a bronzer that would suit all ages.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by JNC

I was shocked by this product.
It's so affordable and it's truely great.
I like how it does have shimmers, but not to noticable shimmers.
I use it all over my face to set my tinted moisturizer which gives it even a more natural look!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2011 10:56:00 PM More reviews by 87PersianPrincess

Similar to NYC Sunny this bronzer is good for allover color, I even use on my decollate to add color. Doesnt transfer on my clothes. This smells Soooooo good I love using it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2011 8:38:00 PM More reviews by iluvMUA

This is a great bronzer and it's inexpensive to boot. :)

I would buy again in a heartbeat.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2011 12:07:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Decent matte bronzer for an inexpensive price. Love that it gives me a fair complexion a nice glow, but I have to be careful as I find it does have a slight orange undertone. Like other reviewers the downside is the packaging, my lid never stays on therefore it's an item I won't carry in my cosmetic bag. I plan to keep it in my collection, but probably won't repurchase.