April 16, 2014 | 2017 users online

Concealers - Everyday Minerals - Sunlight Color Corrector

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2008 11:30:00 PM More reviews by usernameeeeeeee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is really awesome. I have REALLY bad under eye circles, and this stuff covers them beautifully. A lot of under eye cover ups have shimmer in them or they make the circles way too light, but this stuff makes me look like i don't have any dark circles at all.

I only took off one lippie because i have to put on 2 or 3 layers of this stuff to get the best result, and it is pretty easy to spill since it's a loose powder.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/14/2008 1:08:00 PM More reviews by SnowJaz

This concealer doesn't like me. It can never blend well or cover my under eye circles. No matter what I do/try, it always appear patchy below my eyes. Colours looks weird for my skin (NC25). Would not try this concealer again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2008 1:01:00 AM More reviews by KingTaco

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a nice undereye concealer that does a great job - my dark circles are pretty much vanished after I apply it. It blends nicely and doesn't highlight tiny lines around my eyes.
The problem is that it doesn't last. By lunch, my dark circles are back.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2008 5:12:00 AM More reviews by overthetop

This is a handy concealer to have in your beauty stash. I rarely use it, but when I've had a big night, have puffy eyes or just need a brightener - this is the thing! t really opens your eyes and makes the "pop".
The sample size will probably last me for 6 months.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2008 8:02:00 PM More reviews by moltobello80

I use this concealer under my eyes to cover the dark circles. Its too light to use on the rest of my face even though I use Intensive Golden Fair Foundation. It blends wonderfully and hides under the foundation perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2008 5:05:00 PM More reviews by NSummer

This item was chosen with the samples i've recieved at everydayminerals.com. Can be cakey and consumes too much time to apply.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2008 4:51:00 PM More reviews by Nekura

I was skeptical of this concealer because I have brown circles and generally the best match corrector for me would be pink/salmon than a yellow. I find most yellow correctors to leave a white cast rather than conceal or just not make a difference. It took me a while to figure out how to work with this product... at first I had similar problems as reviews below have mentioned... very little difference or too much.

However I'm very pale (I haven't found my perfect match in EM foundations but I am suited for their lightest shades so far). This concealer takes a bit of work bit it makes a visible difference. I won't say the difference it makes is anything that floors me but what I do like about this is that it's a very NATURAL difference. It works best if I dab a bit of my usual concealer over it... however it visibly lightens my dark circles naturally like I've gotten a good night's rest rather than a "hey look I'm covering up my face with a stick of concealer". Rather than using a typical synthetic concealer brush to apply this (much like the one EM sells).

I found the best results applying this with a clean fluffy eyeshadow brush. Perhaps it's because this is a powder product. It makes a very big difference in regards to method of application. I also suggest priming your under eyes with some eye cream or moisturizer because it's a powder product. Without it, there's a small chance of it looking a tad dry. Another thing I like about it, is that this is one of the few eye brighteners I've tried that is natural, non-shimmery, glittery or anything else quite odd to cover things up. It's a great product for the price so far though I feel this corrector is only best for those with lighter skin tones. If you're skeptical, just order an EM sample kit with it, the sample alone will last you for quite some time. I'd get this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2008 2:02:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm in the minority, but this didn't really work for me. I have some light undereye circles from lack of sleep, nothing major. In the container, Sunlight is a light pastel yellow. I am about NC30 in MAC, 2.0 light in Bare Escentuals. Sunlight does not disguise the darkness under my eyes if applied lightly, but if I apply more, it's very obvious that I am wearing something that doesn't go with my complexion. It works slightly better as a concealer, but I normally don't need a concealer, as my foundation disguises most of my scars and blemishes. I am a big fan of mineral makeup, but mineral anything else (concealer, eyeshadow, blush), is just messy and not my cup of tea.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2008 9:52:00 PM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS CONCEALER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the past I used drug store concealers and they covered very well but the effect went away in 3 hours. Now, I know what amazing make up is.

I have used the most high end concealer (Cle de peau's Ivory concealer which cost me $80) and this CANNOT compare with sunlight concealer.

my skin type: SENSITIVE.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2008 6:31:00 PM More reviews by Jimeezgirl

I am very pleased with this concealer! I didn't have alot of faith that it would work (this is the first time I have used any mineral makeup). However, I love it. I have very dark undereyes and also dark eyelids. Concealer is a must for me! I applied this at 6 am and it is now 6:30 pm and my eyes still look great! No dark circles are showing through. I am impressed and will definitely repurchase for the eye area.

I also used it around my nose and on some blemishes and while it helped for most of the day, the redness is showing through now. I think I will need to try the green corrector for the redness.