December 20, 2014 | 1557 users online

Cleansers - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Oil Face Wash

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2013 1:37:00 PM More reviews by holaitsstephxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This product (along with the tea tree toner, and lotion in this range) make my face feel so smooth, it's really nice! This product hasn't given me too many new spots but it gave a couple of pimples in about the first week of using it, but it my skin is a lot better now luckily! It hasn't got rid of my blemishes either unfortunately but I feel my forehead is clearer (I used to have quite a lot of spots there.) It doesn't exactly get rid of spots and blemishes completely but it makes my feel feel nice, fresh and soft!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2013 5:57:00 AM More reviews by Lisavh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using this product for years now. I absolutely love it! I use it every morning and evening. It has a refreshing, minty feeling and after using it my skin looks clear. It unclogs my pores just like it promises. However, it doesn't prevent new spots from popping up. It does reduce break-outs and my skin has definitely improved, but I still have a little acne. Still, it is the best product so far for me.

Another con of this product is the smell (tea tree). But I knew that beforehand.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2013 5:33:00 AM More reviews by feliciatjk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Pros:
-nice scent (even 2 of my friends said so!)
-cooling menthol (wakes me up in the morning :)
-it works!
-not as pricey as my previous sebamed facial foam
-freshen my facial skin and doesnt dry it
-i dont know why, my skin looks slightly brighter and smoother than before
-it lathers!!!
Cons:
-sometime it doesnt lather that much..... Maybe i pour it too little
I dont know is this the bad side or the good side, but it really controls my oil. Before i used this, ive got oil all over my face, and i hated it but the T-zone is just so-so. I must blot my entire face! After i use this, the oiliness allover my face slightly reduced (including my cheeks), but my T-zone is oilier!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by hellok1tty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this stuff! It makes my skin feel soooooo clean and soft, but without feeling dry. It does help clear up acne, but it doesn't seem to work very quickly... at least it didn't for me, but it's not too much of an issue for me since I very seldom get pimples. Still, I really like the way it makes my face feel, and my hubby did too! He used it more often than I did and asked me to buy more! I will buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by bbinette88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I just finished using a whole bottle, it lasted 40 days. It does not leave my skin dry, like other stuf I bought before. This product did not make me breakout, but it didn't prevent new pimples either. I had 2 or hormonal pimples here and, that was it. But overall my face has cleared somehow, my friends noticed a change, it wasn't dramatic though. I was using it with the toner, night fade lotion and scrub. It wasn't I bought a second bottle and the toner, but after that second bottle, I am thinking of using cetaphil for a try.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Klovi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in small bottle when i looked around and thought i should get this because i have oily skin with acne scars all over and still battling acne. At first it was an okay product, didn't break me out nor help with my acne i keep using until i ran out but didn't want to repurchase because it's really drying after i was my face. Feels so tight. I moved to body shop seaweed face cleanser and it works great. But when i came back to body shop they ran out of the product so i get the tea tree cleanser anyway because it's on sale. But lately i felt my skin has gotten worse, acne appears here and there like never before i thought it was the makeup i'm using (its weird though because they didn't react bad to my skin before) so i thought there must be something wrong with my face routine, i never thought this cleanser is the culprit. Really, it breaks me out like CRAZY!!!! I was so down and refuse to go out of the house :( I always wake up with new zits and tons of white heads. It dries out my skin terribly like no products before. I stop using it and using seaweed again, and i woke up with no new acne that's how i found this thing is the culprit.
If you suffer from acne and blemishes and rather oily i recommend you to choose the seaweed range instead of this, they works way better. This just too harsh for my skin

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Softballandmakeup12

At first this made me break out but I didn't stop using it which was a good thing because after about two weeks my breakouts had faded a little bit. My acne isn't horrible but I still want it gone. It hasn't done anything for hyper pigmentation which sucks but its not my main focus for my skin. If you don't like the smell of tea tree oil you definitely will not like the smell of this. Somehow it always gets in my mouth and tastes horrible. But overall it's not amazing but it's also not terrible.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by primpednpink

I have used the Body Shop tea tree oil blemish clearing lotion and really liked it. I like the idea of using more natural products. I purchased this at Ulta for $11. Not bad considering more expensive brands like Murad and Dermalogica are in the $18-30 range for a face wash, which is crazy. This does the trick. I rotate this with my pink grapefruit cleanser from Neutrogena and the occasional scub every other day to exfoliate. It's gentle and refreshing and does not seem to aggravate my skin. I'm just getting over a horrible hormonal breakout and I like what this has done for my face so far.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by labesitos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It didn't do anything to my face. I thought it was going to help me with my acne, but I was wrong. A waste of money.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2013 12:59:00 AM More reviews by reetu416

I wanted a gentle face wash for night time cleansing. This face-wash seems to serve the basic purpose. However, it didn't foam up nicely unless I used a LOT of product and seeing as it is an expensive buy it was not very feasible for me. Also, it doesn't remove any make up so, you have to use a make up removing solution before using this face-wash. Plus points the smell is nice "tea tree oily" , give me a kind of tingling sensation when I wash it off and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. The sad part is I can think of many cheaper face washes which would work better than this one.