Everyday Minerals Blush

Not tested on animals

on 4/20/2007 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I'm a bit conflicted on this aspect of this brand. I've received 3 blush samples, and i'm not a fan of any of them. Two have too much shimmer in them, and the third was WAY off in colour description for the website, and is probably too light for my dark skin. So i'm not sure yet. They also don't seem to have enough shimmer versions in the blush, as i'm generally not a huge fan of matte blush. We'll see though. Will try to update is i come to a definitive conclusion.

on 4/20/2007 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I cannot begin to tell you how much I love this brand. I wish I could have all of their blushes and bronzers. They are all good and compatiable with my very yellow undertone. I have tried several blushes in this brand and my most favorite is Tea Time. Blushes usually look patchy and unnatural on me, but this one blends in easily and gives me a bit of pink shade that goes perfectly with my my combination.

on 4/10/2007 12:49:00 AM

These are amazing blushes. I use EM fairly light neutral. I have cool/neutral undertones. A little goes a long way and they last all day long once applied. I agree with other reviews that you should try them out before judging that the color is too dark or too light. I have been completely surprised by the dark shades and the very very light shades that I can wear with this brand that I would never have even though of before. I love the LIGHT PINK blush for an all-over face color. It really brightens your skin tone, makes you look so healthy and awake. I also use PLUM DUST more as a face color for my cheeks to give a very healthy glow. These can actually work just fine on their own, but often I then layer another blush just on the apples of my cheeks for a little more "pop". I love CHIT CHAT which is a gorgeous pink. The shimmers in these blushes are so natural. I always shyed away from shimmer blush, but don't let them fool you. Try them on, they look amazing and natural! I also use ANYTIME blush which does look startlingly violet in the jar, looks so beautiful and natural on . Again, a little goes a long way. APPLE is also a great color, especially now that spring is here and my skin will naturally get a little more sun. It's a beautiful color. I am a HUGE EM blush fan. I have never been able to use so many different colors and change my look--and still always look so natural. Love them!

on 3/31/2007 4:34:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I recently ordered this in the sample kit that you can order online to try their products. This peachy sandy color really appealed to me. I really do love this color, because it gives you a healthy glow, but I am a firm believer that blushes really should come in loose powder form. Really being loose, doesn't make it work any better. This is just too messy and you loose way to much product trying to get rid of excess powder. If this were a pressed blush, I would love this. Otherwise, I won't buy this again.

on 1/1/2007 2:17:00 PM

I love Everyday Minerals. Their blushes are one of my favs. Little does go a looong way. I had to restrain myself from putting too much on. It lasts all day.

on 11/16/2006 3:33:00 PM

I LOVE EM blush and everything else of theirs I've tried! It goes on silky smooth and stays put all day. A little goes a looooong way, I've purchased the mini sizes of everything I liked in the starter kit and used at least half of those, but I've yet to put a noticeable dent in the sample size of my apple blush! In a small amount it's the perfect shade for my extremely pale skin. I use Email Me as an all-over face color after applying finishing dust as a primer, foundation, and another thin layer of finishing dust, then top it with a final thin layer of finishing dust. It really doesn't take much at all and once you get the hang of it, you only need a few minutes to apply. It's VERY easy to overdo the blush at first because you really won't believe how little it takes to get the look you want! I LOVE this blush and will be buying and wearing it for as long as it's on the market probably.

on 10/5/2006 9:28:00 AM

These blushes are beautiful and leave my skin looking healthy and full of a youthful glow. My favorite are Apple and Siesta. Siesta has peachy undertones which look wonderful whereas Apple falls more towards the pink shade. These blushes look natural and subtle but do so much in providing a lift to my complexion. I'll be trying out more shades! Love them!

on 9/26/2006 5:05:00 PM

I really like their blush. You have to use it sparingly, though. For anyone trying to gauge how these blushes will look with their coloring, I'm golden fair.
Morning Cup is a medium taupe that also works well as an eyeshadow. I'm surprised how much I love this one. You wouldn't think taupe would be a good blush color, but it looks very natural.
Nick Nack looks peachy on me which I don't like, but it's still a really nice blush. I prefer using it as a lipstick.
Apple is my favorite. It's a warm pink. I'm not crazy about it as a lipstick. It was a little too pale for me, but I prefer darker lipstick.

on 9/24/2006 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

These blushes are fantastic! There are some gorgous colors to choose from. The color saturation is awesome and they stay better on me than any other brand of blush I've ever tried. It takes some experimenting to find the right shades. I find that most of them look warmer on my face than they do in the container. Several of them that I have tried have just not been right for my coloring. Probably my favorite is Siesta. It is really pretty and natural looking on my fair coloring. The full size containers will last me FOREVER as it only takes a small amount of the powders to show up on my skin. Now, with EDM offering the mini sizes, you can really try a bunch of different colors without breaking the bank.

on 9/18/2006 9:52:00 AM

I received SIESTA and WEEKEND GETAWAY in my sample kits and I love them both. These blushes are buildable or you can have them remain quite sheer. Application technique is key. SIESTA is reveiwed under it's own name and is a nice Corally Peach tone, nice for winter blush, but not sure if it would show up as well on tanned skin, might be too light. WEEKEND GETAWAY is a bit darker and builds up darker on the skin so a little goes long way. This one would be excellent for a person with a deeper tan as I discovered on my tanned skin. It also works as an all over face color....light touch though. It gives my face a nice deep earthy peach tone. Not purple, pink or red. It stays pretty true and neutral. Do not be fooled by the colors in the jars since they might make you gasp at their brilliance. Looking at these in the jar scared me since WEEKEND GETAWAY looked like some kind of pale mauve pinky brown color and SIESTA looked like a stark bright shimmery coral color. Trust me they do not go on that way. The colors are gorgeous on. So they are a must try before rushing to judgement. Love these blushes and will buy in my full size kit. I am going to try EMAIL ME and EVERDAY BRONZER next.

Top Rated Everyday Minerals Products