April 17, 2014 | 1483 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Blush

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2007 5:43:00 PM More reviews by mutelorelei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I still haven't found a blush I like from EM, but I'll keep trying. I'm a Medium Beige Neutral. Girl's Day is a very glittery pinky mauve-brown which is an interesting shade, but the sparkle is way too much, and it's too time-consuming trying to put on the microscopic amount which looks good. Siesta is too pale and chalky on me. B&B, a darker coral, is too dark and intense of a color. I guess I may try Apple next, since so many people seem to like it, though I'm afraid that one will be chalky like Siesta.

These stay on all day without budging, and a little goes a long way, so the value is excellent.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2007 6:19:00 PM More reviews by tanassa02

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a bit conflicted on this aspect of this brand. I've received 3 blush samples, and i'm not a fan of any of them. Two have too much shimmer in them, and the third was WAY off in colour description for the website, and is probably too light for my dark skin. So i'm not sure yet. They also don't seem to have enough shimmer versions in the blush, as i'm generally not a huge fan of matte blush. We'll see though. Will try to update is i come to a definitive conclusion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2007 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Kathy123

I cannot begin to tell you how much I love this brand. I wish I could have all of their blushes and bronzers. They are all good and compatiable with my very yellow undertone. I have tried several blushes in this brand and my most favorite is Tea Time. Blushes usually look patchy and unnatural on me, but this one blends in easily and gives me a bit of pink shade that goes perfectly with my my combination.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2007 12:49:00 AM More reviews by lvsummits

These are amazing blushes. I use EM fairly light neutral. I have cool/neutral undertones. A little goes a long way and they last all day long once applied. I agree with other reviews that you should try them out before judging that the color is too dark or too light. I have been completely surprised by the dark shades and the very very light shades that I can wear with this brand that I would never have even though of before. I love the LIGHT PINK blush for an all-over face color. It really brightens your skin tone, makes you look so healthy and awake. I also use PLUM DUST more as a face color for my cheeks to give a very healthy glow. These can actually work just fine on their own, but often I then layer another blush just on the apples of my cheeks for a little more "pop". I love CHIT CHAT which is a gorgeous pink. The shimmers in these blushes are so natural. I always shyed away from shimmer blush, but don't let them fool you. Try them on, they look amazing and natural! I also use ANYTIME blush which does look startlingly violet in the jar, looks so beautiful and natural on . Again, a little goes a long way. APPLE is also a great color, especially now that spring is here and my skin will naturally get a little more sun. It's a beautiful color. I am a HUGE EM blush fan. I have never been able to use so many different colors and change my look--and still always look so natural. Love them!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2007 4:34:00 PM More reviews by fetishdolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I recently ordered this in the sample kit that you can order online to try their products. This peachy sandy color really appealed to me. I really do love this color, because it gives you a healthy glow, but I am a firm believer that blushes really should come in loose powder form. Really being loose, doesn't make it work any better. This is just too messy and you loose way to much product trying to get rid of excess powder. If this were a pressed blush, I would love this. Otherwise, I won't buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2007 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Arie

I love Everyday Minerals. Their blushes are one of my favs. Little does go a looong way. I had to restrain myself from putting too much on. It lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2006 3:33:00 PM More reviews by JessoXD

I LOVE EM blush and everything else of theirs I've tried! It goes on silky smooth and stays put all day. A little goes a looooong way, I've purchased the mini sizes of everything I liked in the starter kit and used at least half of those, but I've yet to put a noticeable dent in the sample size of my apple blush! In a small amount it's the perfect shade for my extremely pale skin. I use Email Me as an all-over face color after applying finishing dust as a primer, foundation, and another thin layer of finishing dust, then top it with a final thin layer of finishing dust. It really doesn't take much at all and once you get the hang of it, you only need a few minutes to apply. It's VERY easy to overdo the blush at first because you really won't believe how little it takes to get the look you want! I LOVE this blush and will be buying and wearing it for as long as it's on the market probably.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2006 9:28:00 AM More reviews by Ellssa

These blushes are beautiful and leave my skin looking healthy and full of a youthful glow. My favorite are Apple and Siesta. Siesta has peachy undertones which look wonderful whereas Apple falls more towards the pink shade. These blushes look natural and subtle but do so much in providing a lift to my complexion. I'll be trying out more shades! Love them!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2006 5:05:00 PM More reviews by lissa5000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like their blush. You have to use it sparingly, though. For anyone trying to gauge how these blushes will look with their coloring, I'm golden fair.
Morning Cup is a medium taupe that also works well as an eyeshadow. I'm surprised how much I love this one. You wouldn't think taupe would be a good blush color, but it looks very natural.
Nick Nack looks peachy on me which I don't like, but it's still a really nice blush. I prefer using it as a lipstick.
Apple is my favorite. It's a warm pink. I'm not crazy about it as a lipstick. It was a little too pale for me, but I prefer darker lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2006 3:07:00 PM More reviews by SonyaGA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These blushes are fantastic! There are some gorgous colors to choose from. The color saturation is awesome and they stay better on me than any other brand of blush I've ever tried. It takes some experimenting to find the right shades. I find that most of them look warmer on my face than they do in the container. Several of them that I have tried have just not been right for my coloring. Probably my favorite is Siesta. It is really pretty and natural looking on my fair coloring. The full size containers will last me FOREVER as it only takes a small amount of the powders to show up on my skin. Now, with EDM offering the mini sizes, you can really try a bunch of different colors without breaking the bank.