April 16, 2014 | 1012 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Sonia Kashuk - Remove

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2011 7:39:00 PM More reviews by kerrismile87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like the previous comment, I also used the Lancome makeup remover before purchasing this one. I bought this on a whim because I thought it would be a good alternative and it would hold me over until I could repurchase the Lancome one. This one looks like it has a lot of product but its packaging is very narrow but it still lasts a long time even if you use it religiously. The Lancome remover practically makes my makeup melt off without hesitation and the Sonia Kashuk one makes me work a little bit harder to remove all my waterproof eye makeup but overall a great buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2011 1:22:00 AM More reviews by jinjuuleee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Before Sonia Kashuk, I was using Lancome Bi-Facil. I was freaking out when I was starting to run out because that stuff does not come cheap. I was looking for a cheaper alternative to it and I heard good reviews about this one.
I think $10.00 is a bargain for the amount that you're getting. Especially compared to Lancome's. Though, I did have to hold it there a little bit longer, I thought this remover removed my make up just as well as Lancome's and am very happy with it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 9/26/2011 8:38:00 PM More reviews by lilxaznxamy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product does not claim what it says on the packaging. Somebody should really sue this company since most of their products contain benzyl alcohol. I dont even know why people rave about how good it works and saying its the best eye make up remover in the world. After i use this product to remove my eye makeup, i felt a burning sensation and it left dry patches around my eye. After a few days and weeks... it left my eye so red. Never ever recommend this product to a friend. They really need to discontinue this product ASAP!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2011 1:47:00 PM More reviews by afinem3ss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was gentle on my eyes the first couple weeks I used it but then I experienced a bit of burning a bit afterwards. I wasn't completely sure if it was this or a cleansing pad I was using at the same time so I can't completely write it off.

It was effective at removing my mascara and eyeshadow with little to no effort. So I liked that. However, I dislike the packaging. I spilled the contents in the bottle 3 different times. I wish the opening were smaller to prevent that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2011 11:14:00 PM More reviews by JoieDeVlvre

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I will continue to buy and have bought this product again and again and again!!! It removes EVERYTHING, waterproof mascara, blacktrack fluid line by MAC, etc. Doesn't sting, isn't oily, it's fresh, it does it's job, it's amazing! It works just like Lancomes make up remover, which is also perfection, but Lancome is pricier perfection. Sonia Kashuk is less expensive perfection with same quality,

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2011 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this based on all the positive reviews but I am totally disappointed by it. First of all, it burns my eyes, and they were still burning hours after I used it. Also, I have to use a lot of it and even then, I have to work hard to remove my stubborn mascara. No thanks. I'll stick to my MUFE Sens'eyes - the best I've found for completely removing every last trace of my beloved Benefit They're Real mascara. Will not repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2011 4:24:00 PM More reviews by sarahgorn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I used to dread my nightly battle to remove my eye makeup. I wear primer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, and Cover Girl waterproof mascara (which is very hard to remove) every day. I used Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover for years and while it worked decently, it left my eyelids dry and flaky. I tried several other brands (Lancome, Almay, Equate) and none worked better than the Neutrogena one. When I saw the glowing reviews for Remove I decided to give it a shot, not expecting much. It is amazing! It's the dual-phase kind that you have to shake before using. I don't have to tug at all and I don't lose eyelashes during makeup removal any more. It gets ALL my waterproof mascara off easily and best of all, no flaky eyelids! Seriously give this a try. $10 at Target for 4.75 fluid oz, plus mine came with a mini travel-size bottle.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 4:53:00 PM More reviews by nancy_s

Great eye makeup remover. I used to use Lancome, too expensive, and then I tried Neutrogena. I was happy with the Neutrogena until I started using a hard to remove mascara and I needed something better. This works great, it's a bigger bottle at about the same price as Neutrogena so a bargain! Easy to find at Target!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 12:17:00 PM More reviews by Christy1745

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm another person who switched to this from Lancome Bifacil. I've found it produces the exact same results for $10 instead of $28. Perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 5:52:00 PM More reviews by monicax3

I used to religiously purchase Lancome Bi-Facil but lately I've resorted to money saving tactics. I love Bi-Facil, but plain and simple, it isn't cheap. I switched to Neutrogena makeup remover for a few years, but I found that I have to literally drench my cotton swab until its dripping in order to remove my daily waterproof mascara. Even so, I was still losing at least 3 lashes a day. A friend recommended Sonia Kashuk's makeup remover so I decided that at $10 a pop, it was a lot cheaper to going back to Bi-Facil. After trying it out for a week, I love it! I'm amazed at how easily it removes my waterproof mascara and how I don't lose any lashes in the process. It's just as good as Bi-Facil, but so incredibly cheaper. This is hands down my new HG makeup remover!