November 28, 2014 | 1911 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Oil-free eye makeup remover liquid

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2009 8:23:00 PM More reviews by isingonrooftops

I don't understand the hatred for this product. This takes off all of my eye make-up without irritating my eyes a single bit. This can literally get inside my eye, and I feel no stinging whatsoever. I have the bottle version of this, and it lasts for a very long time. It also neither dries out my eyes, nor does it clump my eyes with oil (like the "moisturizing" version of this). As for the price, I would much rather buy this (since it works perfectly) than some expensive department store brand. Right now, I'm using a tubular mascara instead of a waterproof one, and my regular cleanser seems to take off the little bit of eyeshadow that I wear just fine. However, if I were to ever buy a make-up remover again, I would come back to this and nothing else. This is HG quality material, right here.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2009 3:18:00 AM More reviews by babygirl3171980

I cant find the exact almay product I have, and cant figure out how to add new products on here that aren't on the list........so, I'll compromise and write a review anyways, because I like it.
I have Almay Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Lotion. I got a two oz bottle for around a dollar at big lots. I like it, lol. It doesn't irritate my eyes, or the skin around them. Which is very sensitive on me personally. It cleans off all my eye makeup with out fail and without any problems. Not bad for under a dollar.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2009 9:44:00 PM More reviews by 7954

removes makeup, doesn't make my eyes sting, doesn't irritate my skin
small bottle.. BUT small price so, no complaints :)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2009 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Thisonelady

This is the WORSE eye makeup remover ever invented. It made my eyes sting, it took forever and ever to harshly RUB my waterproof eyeliner and mascara off. Once I harshly rubbed my makeup off my eyers were irritated and red. I went straight back to the drug store to let 'em know just how I felt. Luckily I was able to exchange for the neutrogena eye makeup remover, which I hear works wonders. So far so good with that one.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2009 9:40:00 PM More reviews by SwtxSeri

This is one of the worst eye makeup removers ever! I ran out of my Chanel oil-free bi-phase eye-makeup remover and thought this one would do the trick. OMG! It took forever to take off my eye makeup especially the mascara. I had to hold it on my eye for at least 30-35 seconds for it to remove the mascara. Ah, I don't think this is worth the $4-5 bucks that I bought it for. What a waste of money. Now I just have to go back to the eye makeup remover I have been using originally. Goodness, what a waste.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2009 9:05:00 PM More reviews by erikaloren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is the worst! It said it was supposed to be gentle but it stung so badly when I used it to remove my eye make up that I had to rinse it off right away. Tried it again to see if it was just a fluke, and it burned the second time. Threw the whole bottle out!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2008 1:31:00 AM More reviews by pinkbrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This does not do a really good job at removing waterproof mascara, and it says right on the bottle that it does. It stings my eyes. I won't repurchase, will stick to my rimmel makeup remover thanks.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2008 9:54:00 PM More reviews by sweetpea1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was looking to try a different eye makeup remover (I normally use the Andrea pads) and bought this product because it was supposed to be gentle and FRAGRANCE FREE. That is definitely not the case. It has a horrible aroma (reminescent of nail polish remover) that I do not want to put anywhere near my eyes. If I could have sampled/smelled it I would not have bought it. Is it not false advertising to put "fragrance free" on the bottle? I contacted Almay re this product & they wanted me to send it to them. Postage would have cost more than the product (I live in canada). Don't waste your money on this inferior product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2008 7:21:00 PM More reviews by killahshortiee89

I used to use Clinique and Estee Lauder eye makeup remover because I received free samples from Macys. They worked really well until my mom threw them out by accident. I bought Almay's product at Rite-Aid because there was a buy one get one free deal. So far, I do like the product. It does take everything off but the skin does feel a bit tight after.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2008 12:22:00 AM More reviews by Kabuk1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am really on the fence with this product. The first time I used it I was VERY impressed. I was wearing a ton of eye makeup- black shadow, black eyeliner & mascara- and one swipe of this took every trace of it right off. But every time I've used it since then, it has never been able to get all my eye m/u off. I have to rub like crazy & go over each eye with 2 cotton balls, and even then I still have raccoon eyes. For the price it should really be better, I'll probably go back to my Expert Eyes after I finish this :/