October 26, 2014 | 1244 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Clarins - Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2011 9:21:00 AM More reviews by BrittanyNP

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best pore filler I've tried (and I've tried lots, high end to low). I have medium to large sized pores to the apples of my cheeks and nose, and this makes my skin look smooth. It's also good at smoothing fine wrinkles. My skin is dry so this isn't too oily for me, but I can see where this may not be ideal for those with oily skin. Also, my makeup lasts a longer when I use this. Be sure, however, to allow it to dry, or set, a little before applying foundation.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2011 4:58:00 PM More reviews by tashy00

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this primer. I use it mostly in the under eye area and it works wonderfully. I used to favor the Nars Skin Smoothing Face Prep for the under eye area but this beats the Nars one. This primer is easy to spread, non irritating , and really smoothens out the under eye area so wrinkles and lines are less obvious. This also keeps concealer from caking and wearing off which is a plus. Haven't really used this all over my face as it is quite pricey and I don't feel I really need it. Love the cute jar and the spatula that comes with it. Would def. buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2011 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Lamballe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

For me, this makes quite a difference. I layer about three products under my eyes, and this helps prevent them from settling into my lines. It also prevents foundation around my nose from being eaten away by my skin, and it does smooth out my pores and definitely helps my foundation from budging through out the day. The SA who recommended this to me said that this primer is best for minimal usage, as in it is probably best to use this only in certain areas where you feel you need it and not a very good product to use all over your face. I disagree with her, I adore this for every area of my face. My skin is very oily, and while this definitely does not do anything to prevent oils from breaking through, it really helps my makeup survive blotting. A little goes a long way, though I did manage to go through a whole jar. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2011 2:49:00 PM More reviews by BelllaB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The product is ok, but it doesn't really do a lot of smoothing.

I wanted to see if the product made any difference.

I applied it around my eye area on one side of my face only and proceeded to apply make up as usual.

I couldn't notice any difference from one side to the other, nor could my sister. She is very discerning and very honest about her evaluations!

I feel like a bit of a guinea pig with these expensive products that do not really do much.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2011 5:29:00 PM More reviews by jenniferblaufrau

I am very minimalist with my makeup and, until now, never used a primer of any kind -- just a little bit of powder foundation. But I decided I wanted to try something that would lessen the appearance of my large pores. I read a ton of reviews and did my research before investing in a quality product that sounded like it would work. It's a little pricey, but it's worth it. You don't need much, and I should easily get 100 uses out of this jar.

The product is very easy to apply, and it definitely reduces the appearance of pores and fine lines, and makes my skin look smoother. When I use this, I think my skin looks like it did 10 years ago -- fresh, smooth, and glowing.

It's not perfect. Sometimes, the foundation does settle into the pores and show up more obviously than it normally would, but with a little patting and smoothing, I can usually get rid of most of that.

I've been using this for a few weeks now, and have had no breakouts or adverse effects, which is a relief.

I might try other primers to compare, but I believe I have found the right one for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2011 7:42:00 PM More reviews by AFerber

I had high hopes because of some of the other reviews, however, I am very disappointed by this product. I have large pores & very oily skin. This smoothed out my face a bit but not enough. It also made my face feel greasy & only slightly minimizes my pores.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2011 9:30:00 AM More reviews by Esvalle

This may be one of the best face primers over there. Texture is super smooth (as its name says) and it doesn´t break me out. The problem is that, same as others, it does not make a difference for me.. my makeup looks the same and it stays same long..All in all, it is much better than others I have tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 3:10:00 PM More reviews by bonbini21

I love this product. It's the best primer I have ever used, it covers pores, smooths out my minor fine lines, and makes me look well-rested. It really makes your skin look smooth. It's amazing because the effect lasts all day long :) HG!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2011 5:07:00 AM More reviews by PerfectPicture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this product a lot. Other users have mentioned that its a tad oily - I use this on my forehead and cheeks and chin not on my nose. I mix this with concealer and apply under the eyes so I don't layer too much under my eyes.
Reasonable amount - lasts forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2011 7:38:00 AM More reviews by dianasheglova

This is some good stuff.. And does everything that it promises. The name Instant Smooth is so true!