Revlon ColorStay Blemish Concealer with Soft Flex

3.6

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 0. 5% (acne treatment. Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (water, eau), Cyclomethicone, Trimethysiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Alcohol Denat. , Tribehenin, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Isododecane, Polyisobutene, Sodium Chloride, Serica (silk, soie), Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Malva Sylvestris Extract, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract (lily), Lactobacillus/Eridictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Polydimethylsiloxane/Polymethysilesquioxane Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Bisabolol, Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Methicone, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Ethylene Brassylate, Trisiloxane, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Mica (CI77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891).

on 2/21/2011 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

this concealer does not cover at all. it doesn't have a wide range of shades and it wears off in maybe 2 hours? it isn't worth it but the only thing i like about it is the packaging

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I think this concealer is amazing. I have clear skin but will get a pimple every now and then, this stuff actually heals as good as it covers for me! I like it more then MAC's Studio Finish. It stays put all day and looks invisible on my face because it blends in so well.

on 1/13/2011 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this a long time ago, and it was probably my 3rd or 4th concealer. This did nothing for me. I did go on nicely, with SOME coverage, but it wore off in a couple of hours, which isn't something very helpful. I will not be repurchasing. The only good thing is that it didn't break me out.

on 1/10/2011 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this because it was part of the ColorStay line, only to be disappointed. This did not cover..at all. If anything, it only broke me out.

on 1/10/2011 12:27:00 PM

Got this for concealing any active spots on my face. Didn't cover at all. Didn't help with clearing up spots. Threw this away after great frustration.

on 1/9/2011 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This concealer has lasting power just like the colorstay foundation but the formula seems like it's actually thinner than the foundation so it made me wonder why you would want to pay almost the same price for a tiny tube when you could just buy a whole bottle of foundation and use it as concealer. In any case it isn't dense enough to cover the dark red marks I was trying to conceal unless you build layers and then it just really makes the area you are trying to conceal stand out.

on 12/16/2010 12:13:00 PM

I love this concealer. I purchase it because there is 0.5% BHA in it as it will heals blemish. The cpverage was good! It can cover totally 99%. I use it with a concealer brush. The packaging wise is bad! i wont use the applicator directly on my face! i dab it on my clean finger, then use the concealer brush to apply on my blemish! Try this concealer it good!!!!!!!!! ordering 2 more from drugstore again :D

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my all time favorite concealer. I'm one of those people that really like to have products that have ingredients that could even possibly help with my skin, even if they most likely won't, and this is one of those. The Salicylic Acid in it is the reason I purchased it, and aside from that it's actually a really great concealer. If they made a foundation of this exact formula, I would wear it. It blends in really well, even though you have to kind of build up a few layers of it - two works good for me. I think the price is worth it. Some Drug Store brands can be super expensive for a crappy product, but I do not think this is. It's worth like 13$ Canadian here, and it's actually not that small of a tube. It might look a little small, but it actually holds quite a lot of product. I will continue to buy this for as long as they make it, and it's just reassuring to know there's the possibility that it could be helping with my skin. I would highly recommend this to anyone I know.

on 11/26/2010 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I like this concealer. I've not really ever tried concealer or foundations..but I decided to pick this up at Walmart and give it a try since I've heard good things about the Colorstay foundation. I got it in light and it is a bit too light for my skin but it blends out. It is great at covering redness but I would say coverage is only light-medium. It does not cover the really bad darkness under my eyes. At all. But to be fair nothing I've ever tried has.
It has a nice texture that dries and stays matte for at least the 4 or 5 hours I wear it while i'm in class...Even through my three hour drawing class where i'm frequently getting dirty and sweaty and covered in charcoal...So yeah, it's pleasant enough for me.
It has a really weird and kind of gross smell though, and I find that the packaging is a little inapropriate for what it's supposed to be (a blemish concealer) since you're going to contaminate the wand and subsequently the product if you put it all over your pimples and stick the wand back in the thinger...so maybe putting some on the back of your hand and putting it on with your finger might be cleaner.
I don't think it heals pimples, but I didn't even know it had salicylic acid in it when i purchased it so I don't really mind.

on 11/15/2010 4:01:00 PM

This concealer works really nice for me. It doesn't really clear my acne but it does cover it well. I like to not only use it on my acne but also under my eyes because I like the coverage it gives me. It does wonders for my skin when I put it over a green concealer and bravo! acne coverage. I would recommend trying it out.