Revlon ColorStay Blemish Concealer with Soft Flex

3.6

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 0. 5% (acne treatment. Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (water, eau), Cyclomethicone, Trimethysiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Alcohol Denat. , Tribehenin, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Isododecane, Polyisobutene, Sodium Chloride, Serica (silk, soie), Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Malva Sylvestris Extract, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract (lily), Lactobacillus/Eridictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Polydimethylsiloxane/Polymethysilesquioxane Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Bisabolol, Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Methicone, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Ethylene Brassylate, Trisiloxane, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Mica (CI77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891).

on 3/1/2011 4:27:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I love the color stay line. This product gave me medium coverage. It works well on red marks or tiny pimple, but didn't work so good on a fresh raised pimple...if anything it made it stand out more. I think I would buy this again. It never made my acne marks worse and I did notice acne marks would fade faster then they would have with a normal concealer.
Overall not a bad product.

on 3/1/2011 4:09:00 AM

I use this concealer on blemishes. I am too nervous to use it under my eyes due to the acid in the product. It works fairly well for me. It is thick and creamy enough for good coverage. The shade in Light is perfect for my skin tone too.

I find it too expensive in South Africa therefore its not worth buying again.

on 2/27/2011 4:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

this made me happy :) its the only concealer that last long on my oily skin kinda light for the colour medium it has medium coverge wierdly if i pat really fast it disapears and it does help with blemishes wish it had a brush though

on 2/21/2011 3:43:00 PM

I really like this concealer. In fact, it's the only one that's worked for me, drugstore-department store. I think it's the staying power, and the color match that makes it such a winner in my book. It's been the only one to stick to my face all day. In CAN look powdery if over-applied. When covering a blemish, I apply it OVER my foundation (using the shade closest to my skintone). I apply just to the blemish, not using too little, because if you add, it tends to get too heavy, and not too much, because then you have to start over. I use either my ring finger or a small brush to gently press it as it sets, blending into the surrounding skin.

The trick is to use the right amount, and to apply it correctly. Don't set it with too much powder; it'll stay without it, and the powder can tend to make it look too heavy.

on 2/21/2011 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

this concealer does not cover at all. it doesn't have a wide range of shades and it wears off in maybe 2 hours? it isn't worth it but the only thing i like about it is the packaging

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I think this concealer is amazing. I have clear skin but will get a pimple every now and then, this stuff actually heals as good as it covers for me! I like it more then MAC's Studio Finish. It stays put all day and looks invisible on my face because it blends in so well.

on 1/13/2011 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this a long time ago, and it was probably my 3rd or 4th concealer. This did nothing for me. I did go on nicely, with SOME coverage, but it wore off in a couple of hours, which isn't something very helpful. I will not be repurchasing. The only good thing is that it didn't break me out.

on 1/10/2011 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this because it was part of the ColorStay line, only to be disappointed. This did not cover..at all. If anything, it only broke me out.

on 1/10/2011 12:27:00 PM

Got this for concealing any active spots on my face. Didn't cover at all. Didn't help with clearing up spots. Threw this away after great frustration.

on 1/9/2011 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This concealer has lasting power just like the colorstay foundation but the formula seems like it's actually thinner than the foundation so it made me wonder why you would want to pay almost the same price for a tiny tube when you could just buy a whole bottle of foundation and use it as concealer. In any case it isn't dense enough to cover the dark red marks I was trying to conceal unless you build layers and then it just really makes the area you are trying to conceal stand out.