Physicians Formula Eye Definer Felt-Tip Eye Marker

2.8

on 5/17/2009 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

who ever said that this is bad is wrong !! it was reccomened by a makeup artist to me and it looked sooooo good and it shapes very well i never knew something like this exsisted the felt is good

on 5/4/2009 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

i use this as an upper eye liner. this product is amazing. staying power is great and i love how you can create a thin or thick line with this.

on 4/30/2009 11:33:00 PM

This was on sale, so I decided to give it a try. TERRIBLE! I agree with other people's comments about it being very sheer and having a slight greenish colour. At first I thought it wouldn't go on properly because I had eyeshadow on. But the next day, I tried it on a clean eyelid ... same result. I like the concept of a felt-tip eyeliner, and applying it like a pen because it's so easy. This one really let me down.

on 3/12/2009 5:18:00 PM

I love this eye liner, BUT, does not last for more than a couple weeks, use it on one eye, the darkness fades quickly , have to put top back on, and wait a few seconds. Does not last for more than a couple weeks. Love it, wish they would improve.......

on 2/24/2009 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This review is for Physicians Formula Eye Definer Ultra Black felt-tip Eye Marker. I am a novice with liquid eye liner. I bought this because I thought the pen applicator would be a good way to learn. I was wrong. This product simply does not work. I have attempted to use it three times. The first time it worked poorly and after that not at all. I purchased it a few days ago. It came in new style packaging that claimed it was an improved formula. I would hate to see how bad the old formula must have been if this is new and improved. Even storing it tip down and shaking it between every stroke didnít help. This was a complete and total waste of money.

on 2/2/2009 4:58:00 PM

It's too bad, this stuff sounded awesome, but it actually is horrid in reality. It doesn't come out opaque black at all, it's like this nasty sheer black. You would have to redraw the line a few times to get it right, so it's not worth the time. And, I can see it drying out in about a week. I only used it a few times and I really had to push down to get anything out of it. Sad. But, the one good thing about this product is the staying power: it really doesn't budge once it's on. If you're interested in something similar but waaaaay better try revlon's color stay liquid eye pen. Love it.

on 1/21/2009 9:29:00 AM

i was looking forward for this. Since my previous liquid eyeliner gave me a hard time.
The result...was not what i expected. I bought the Black..and it came out...more of a tattoo-ish green colour and that is a HUGE deal. it looks terrible.
I really do love the pen shape. it was easier to control.
However, the liquid tends to dry up very quickly and takes a few application to darken up the colour. I'm usually a bargain shopper...and the price..was a bit too high for me for an eyeliner.

on 1/5/2009 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I would just say that this product was the best thing when i first got it it was easy to use. As i am really bad at using eyeliner it was great as it had a felt tip but it dried up really quick like the point of the felt tip,it was so annoying to use. Now i have opted the gel liner option it lasts longer.

on 12/8/2008 2:25:00 PM

I didn't like this product at all. But then again, I really don't like liquid eye liners. So I don't know why in the first place, I bought this. It was very easy to apply though. Just didn't look good on.

on 11/6/2008 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This eyeliner gives the liquid eyeliner look with out the pain of applying it right. I am horrible at applying liquid eyeliner. The only way I can do it is if the eyeliner is a felt tip. This goes on just like if you were using a real marker to write. With the same consistency and all. The only thing is that I can tell this is going to dry up pretty fast. That sucks because it wasn't for that, this would be an HG for me. When you apply it, there is no way I can over do it. It is very "layerable". It also stays put until you wash it off. Even rubbing your eye won't cause it to smudge.