OPI Strawberry Margarita

4.5

on 7/27/2010 2:10:00 PM

2 weeks ago at my friends cottage i painted my toenails this colour
still wearing it now, its only a bit chipped
i absolutely love this colour!!! i really need to go out and buy a bottle for myself :)

on 7/15/2010 8:33:00 PM

Online photos and swatches led to believe this was more of a matte strawberry, vivid yet soft at the same time. What I got is definitely brighter, glossier, and louder. While it's not what I imagined, it's still a gorgeous pedicure color that screams summer; it makes my skin look so much more tanned than it is. I'm going to hunt for a more subdued matte pink, but I'm sure I'll be wearing this frequently throughout the warm seasons.

Regarding application, I'm surprised that it took me four coats to get opacity. It's not gloopy (like many China Glaze shades) and it applies quite nicely, but it's rare I have to do four coats of any polish; it wears so nicely, though, that it's worth the trouble. After Ontario taxes, this rings up to $14 at most salons.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I tend to only use OPI these days as you cant beat them for consistency, anti chip long wearing and high shine finish. This colour screams summer holidays but i just applied it and its the middle of winter! Cheer yourself up with this beauty!!

on 7/9/2010 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Lovely. It's a perfect bright pink. I've owned a bottle for quite some time. I first got it for a deal, a full bottle for fifty cents at a garage sale. This otherwise would have set me back about $9. The color definitely has a fruity look. It brightens up your nails beautifully. As with most OPI polishes, the consistency is good. It goes on smoothly and dries at a decent pace. I love to put this on when I'm wearing really dark, neutral colors. It adds the perfect punch. Great for a summer pedicure as well.

Love this polish!
This is like my staple summer color.
I saw it in a magazine when I was 12 and have been repurchasing it ever since then. It looks like candy on your fricken nails! :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great toe color for summer. It's a pretty vibrant coral pink color. Love it.

Such a great bright, hot pink color..perfect for summer.. I have it on my toes now! Love, love, love it.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Looove this color. The perfect barbie pink/ perfect for summer. The formula is great, applies like a dream, not too thick or runny.
Will buy over and over again!

on 5/19/2010 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is such a pretty hot pink! One of the best toe colors for the summer. Perfect and creamy! I love the applicator.. something about it gives me a flawless finish!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very funny.
My mom nail salon have at least six bottle in storage just incase we ever ran out.
This color is absolutely beautiful.
I can see why a lot of out client love this color.
It comes out like a hot pink.
But it's not too bright,
and it more subtle then most hot pink.
You only need two coats to get the color you want.

Popular Polishes