April 16, 2014 | 2004 users online

Polishes - OPI - Strawberry Margarita

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2010 6:14:00 PM More reviews by LexiLovesCheer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Looove this color. The perfect barbie pink/ perfect for summer. The formula is great, applies like a dream, not too thick or runny.
Will buy over and over again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2010 6:23:00 PM More reviews by LauraJean396

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is such a pretty hot pink! One of the best toe colors for the summer. Perfect and creamy! I love the applicator.. something about it gives me a flawless finish!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2010 5:58:00 PM More reviews by asianxweirdo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very funny.
My mom nail salon have at least six bottle in storage just incase we ever ran out.
This color is absolutely beautiful.
I can see why a lot of out client love this color.
It comes out like a hot pink.
But it's not too bright,
and it more subtle then most hot pink.
You only need two coats to get the color you want.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 7:41:00 PM More reviews by vanaily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I love this color. It's a perfect 2 coater, 3 would of been wasteful.

For more swatches:

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 2:14:00 AM More reviews by nailsf0rfun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Best hot pink. Only really needs 1 coat but I always put another coat just incase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2010 5:43:00 PM More reviews by bmst

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have over 30 OPI shades and this is my favorite colour of all. It is just the perfect hot pink, I wear it all the time.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2010 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Dazidoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this shade for my toes, I think its a really lovely, bold bright pink. This is definitely going to be a fun colour for the summer. Really good when you want to make a statement. Strawberry Margarita for me is for fun nights out with the girls or long days on the beach. I wore this shade a lot last summer so it brings back happy memories.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2009 7:01:00 PM More reviews by mandiluk

My favorite OPI shade! It's so fun and pretty and girly. It makes me week when I have it on

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2009 6:52:00 PM More reviews by njr86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this color! Very cheerful in this dreary winter weather. Like most OPIs it goes days w/o chipping which is a miracle for me

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2009 11:13:00 AM More reviews by nursesc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This colour is great for summer. The colour is vibrant and strong. Reminds me of a barbie car!