Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

3.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, C11 12 Isoparaffin, Polybutene, Paraffin, Buxus Chinensis (Jojoba), Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax) (Microcrystalline), Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000) (CI 77000), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bronze Powder (CI 77400) (CI 77400), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)

on 6/17/2013 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

Don't really understand the hype with this one, so many reviews I have seen raved on and on about this liner but I for one have never really enjoyed it. I have only ever owned two, my first try of it was when they used to do the Naked palettes with the double ended liner pencil. It was okay, but it comes up a bit watery and not a completely true black. It also smudged really badly during the day when I used it. I put it down to maybe being a bad batch, so when I got my Theodora palette I decided to give zero a second chance, as you get that pencil with the palette. Again, it had the same disappointing result, which is unusual because generally I have loved all my UD products that I have ever owned. I haved used drugstore liners that have been far cheaper and been so much better (Soap & Glory Smoulder Khol is easily the best). Thankfully never owned or had to work through a full size one, would not recommend or buy.

on 6/16/2013 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I just don't get what all the good reviews are about? Is it just the hype? These eyeliners are crap...garbage.
If you want a liner you will need to constantly sharpen, smudges and is too soft in consistency and is beyond words over priced for what you are getting then this is the eye liner for you!

Stop the b.s hype on this terrible product!

on 6/4/2013 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

I've tried this eyeliner on several occasions but I just can't fall in love with it. The color is fantastic and the pigment is soft but this is a problem because it smears easily and can become a huge mess. Though it doesn't lie about staying on 24/7 because two days later I'll still have raccoon eyes. I usually only use this eyeliner to do smokey eyes since it's really easy to blend. For now, I'll stick to liquid eyeliner.

on 5/31/2013 10:37:00 PM

Zero is a rich, demi-matte black (not as rich or black as it's deeper cousin, Perversion, though). Like other UD pencils, it feels creamy and smooth on the lash line, and didn't drag, skip, or migrate. I got the color I desired in one pass. It also shows up darkly on the waterline. I achieved perfect wear for 10 hours, and great wear on the waterline for half that time. Black liners are a dime a dozen nowadays, so it's so important to find one that does things right. Zero is a perfect, wearable option. LOVE!

(read the full review on peakvolume.blogspot.com)

on 5/31/2013 8:01:00 AM

I bought this on a whim from sephora because I know their return policy is great and I was in the mood to experiment with eyeliners. I bought the brown pencil (forgot the name) and the black (perversion) and both were terrible on my oily eyelids.

The black pencil was incredibly pigmented, but a few hours into my date with my boyfriend, I checked my eyeliner in the mirror and was horrified to see that it had transferred onto the tops of my eyelids. Returned it immediately!

on 5/19/2013 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

While not as deep, rich and creamy as Perversion - Zero does not irritate my eyes like Perversion can. This gets the job done, stays put and is *still* a rich black.

on 5/19/2013 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Creamy and long wearing, so you can't go wrong! I have never had any issues with this eyeliner smudging or misbehaving. For some reason I have had a hard time with eyeliners not staying on well, so when I purchased this, I was impressed with how well it went on and stayed on.

on 5/13/2013 12:45:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Urban Decay's glide on eye pencils are very easy to use and I like how they glide onto my lids smoothly. I prefer gel or liquid eyeliner over pencil, but it usually depends how much time I have that determines what product I use. I've used many other eyeliner pencils in the past and I don't like the "pokey" feeling they have on my lids. Hefty price for a pencil but doesn't hurt my eyes!

on 5/3/2013 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This eyeliner is absolutely the best in my opinion. Glides on smooth and stays put (if your wearing primer). This the perfect basic black everyday liner.

on 4/30/2013 11:23:00 AM

I've been trying to find the perfect eyeliner for my wedding day. This eyeliner smudged so bad when I tried it out! It looked great when I put it on, but at the end of an office work day-- I had the worst raccoon eyes! So glad I was wearing glasses, which at least concealed it a bit. I will say it glides on so creamy and smooth. But I also hate how the pencil pretty much needs to be sharpened after every use. Wouldn't buy again, and will be returning back to the store!

Top Rated Urban Decay Products