April 19, 2014 | 1689 users online

Concealers - Clinique - All About Eyes Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2011 10:53:00 AM More reviews by missshari

I like this concealer alot, it offers good coverage and doesn't crease. It's a nice texture that blends nicely. Price is reasonable too compared to other high end barnds.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 10:03:00 AM More reviews by Andreapadillaca

i love this concealer!!
BEST product i have ever tried!! it last all day long!, natural finish, its everything i was looking for!!
ill recommend this to everybody, exept if you have very puffy eyes..
and.. exelent coverage!.

Yes, all totally buy again!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by AprilLC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product was good and I liked it okay but it fell short of it's claims. The coverage was good but it did settle into lines fairly quickly. It must be applied with a very light hand for a natural look. I didn't feel like any moisture was added to my undereye as a result of this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by NAK4beauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I researched this product a lot before buying it and was sure it was the one for me. I really, really wanted to like this. But sadly, I do not. :( The claims of this concealer from the clinique website: "Multi-tasking concealer disguises dark under-eye circles while helping to reduce the look of puffiness. Long-wearing, moisturizing formula won't crease or settle into fine lines." This concealer does nothing at all for me as far as coverage goes. This really did not cover anything at all. You could see my dark circles just as much as you could without any concealer. This concealer creases like crazy! It's horrible. It creases pretty much as soon as I apply it and makes me look like I have under eye wrinkles even though I have none whatsoever. As for moisturizing, the concealer actually appears to dry out my under eye area. I can't stand this concealer and will be returning it to sephora.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2011 7:22:00 AM More reviews by mojo90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i used this concealer for the past 3 years. it's really good to cover bad undereye circles but it's nothing for a natural look. it's kinda sticky and the tube is annoying. settles sometimes into fine lines. it gives great coverage but if u use too much u end up having white circles. stays on all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2011 1:30:00 PM More reviews by puppysofia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this concealer, it is creamy and it covers really good! A little too think for me. I gave it 4 lippies because it creases a little bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2011 3:01:00 PM More reviews by ctraaan

I don't understand why this product is getting such horrid reviews. I'm reading each review & cannot agree to those who gave it 1 or 2 or even 3 lippies.

Cakey? Negative.
Sinks into fine lines? Negative.
Fails to brighten eyes? Negative.
Although...
"Disguises dark circles"? Check!
"Reduces puffiness"? Check!
Best under eye concealer ever purchased? Check! Check! Check!

Not only does this concealer hides my racoon eyes, but it also brightens my eyes! Not quite sure if it's because I'm a morning person to begin with, but it definitely keeps me looking awake throughout the my 6 a.m. - 9 p.m. work/school days!
I'm using shade 02 Light Golden and it blends PERFECTLY between my winter Tarte Smooth Operator Tinted Moisturizer in Agent 06 shade and my summer Clinique Even Better Foundation in Golden Neutral shade.
All in all, LOVE. THIS. CONCEALER.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2011 5:07:00 PM More reviews by antibeauty

I tried this because of a recommendation at Sephora. I used to use Cover Girl but I like this better. I don't have a problem with creases but I always use a smoothing primer underneath. I like it so far. I have the dark circles and I think it hides them extremely well.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by medusacanibal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this concealer along with Clinique's Superfit Makeup foundation. Together they work "well"... but it creases like HELL. It sets in every single line you have in the eye, and it doesn't do a thing to "reduce the appearance of puffiness" (quoting the back of the tube). It does have a good coverage but the creasing makes it a no-no. Oh, and it oxidizes! After several hours, I always ended up looking all orange.

After like a month of having the tube, the product began to divide itself and then I had to blend them together before the application.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2010 11:37:00 PM More reviews by bonneymiller

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Im happy with this concealer. I DO agree that it creases though. Clinique DISCONTINUED the concealer I used to use though - it was AMAZING - and was more tacky, had a yellow color and a beige color so you could mix.
I digress though - Im happy with this one. It covers wonderfully and yes, it does crease but its not too bad. Maybe I will start looking again for what I had before. For now though, it works - it covers great. and I do get undereye circles real bad.