July 23, 2014 | 1970 users online

Concealers - Clinique - All About Eyes Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2011 9:53:00 PM More reviews by cessnovember

Under-eye circles are probably my biggest problem, and I really like using this product to cover 'em. A little goes a long way, and the brightening properties is helpful. I love that it stays on through the day in spite of my oily skin. A word of advice: I think this product really needs to be used in conjunction with some type of eye cream. It doesn't smooth well otherwise, and I would never have liked it as much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2011 8:23:00 AM More reviews by gracejones

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

HG!
I used to wear this for years and then stopped as I started using Lancome's light reflecting retouch but recently a friend commented that my bags were noticeable. She suggested I tried this! I bought it again and realized why I kept using it all those years; it covers really well, you can layer for lighter or heavier coverage. The packaging is convenient and hygienic and you can dot some flash retouche or anyother light reflecting concealer on top for extra effect. Its also good for hiding blemished skin. I stays put well, creases sometimes slightly but nothing serious and it is comfortable to well.
I have tried other concealers, Lancome, ysl, chanel, la prairie but keep coming back to this one.

Part of my daily routine!
HG.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2011 10:53:00 AM More reviews by missshari

I like this concealer alot, it offers good coverage and doesn't crease. It's a nice texture that blends nicely. Price is reasonable too compared to other high end barnds.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 10:03:00 AM More reviews by Andreapadillaca

i love this concealer!!
BEST product i have ever tried!! it last all day long!, natural finish, its everything i was looking for!!
ill recommend this to everybody, exept if you have very puffy eyes..
and.. exelent coverage!.

Yes, all totally buy again!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by AprilLC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product was good and I liked it okay but it fell short of it's claims. The coverage was good but it did settle into lines fairly quickly. It must be applied with a very light hand for a natural look. I didn't feel like any moisture was added to my undereye as a result of this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by NAK4beauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I researched this product a lot before buying it and was sure it was the one for me. I really, really wanted to like this. But sadly, I do not. :( The claims of this concealer from the clinique website: "Multi-tasking concealer disguises dark under-eye circles while helping to reduce the look of puffiness. Long-wearing, moisturizing formula won't crease or settle into fine lines." This concealer does nothing at all for me as far as coverage goes. This really did not cover anything at all. You could see my dark circles just as much as you could without any concealer. This concealer creases like crazy! It's horrible. It creases pretty much as soon as I apply it and makes me look like I have under eye wrinkles even though I have none whatsoever. As for moisturizing, the concealer actually appears to dry out my under eye area. I can't stand this concealer and will be returning it to sephora.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2011 7:22:00 AM More reviews by mojo90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i used this concealer for the past 3 years. it's really good to cover bad undereye circles but it's nothing for a natural look. it's kinda sticky and the tube is annoying. settles sometimes into fine lines. it gives great coverage but if u use too much u end up having white circles. stays on all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2011 1:30:00 PM More reviews by puppysofia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this concealer, it is creamy and it covers really good! A little too think for me. I gave it 4 lippies because it creases a little bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2011 3:01:00 PM More reviews by ctraaan

I don't understand why this product is getting such horrid reviews. I'm reading each review & cannot agree to those who gave it 1 or 2 or even 3 lippies.

Cakey? Negative.
Sinks into fine lines? Negative.
Fails to brighten eyes? Negative.
Although...
"Disguises dark circles"? Check!
"Reduces puffiness"? Check!
Best under eye concealer ever purchased? Check! Check! Check!

Not only does this concealer hides my racoon eyes, but it also brightens my eyes! Not quite sure if it's because I'm a morning person to begin with, but it definitely keeps me looking awake throughout the my 6 a.m. - 9 p.m. work/school days!
I'm using shade 02 Light Golden and it blends PERFECTLY between my winter Tarte Smooth Operator Tinted Moisturizer in Agent 06 shade and my summer Clinique Even Better Foundation in Golden Neutral shade.
All in all, LOVE. THIS. CONCEALER.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2011 5:07:00 PM More reviews by antibeauty

I tried this because of a recommendation at Sephora. I used to use Cover Girl but I like this better. I don't have a problem with creases but I always use a smoothing primer underneath. I like it so far. I have the dark circles and I think it hides them extremely well.