April 16, 2014 | 1983 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - Masterpiece Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2009 12:29:00 PM More reviews by sunnybj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Mine is waterproof. I used to be a big fan of Max Fator's mascaras and loved Lashfinity, which serves up its promise 'never smudge' even sleep over night with it and 2000 Calories, which volumizes your lashes like no others. However I found this one is a bit of disappointment. It does not have much to render except for separating lashes well and holding up curls. It starts to smudge after about 7 hours which should be the case for a waterproof mascara. The wand is indeed hard but it doesn't bother me in that aspect. It gives a weird sturdy feeling for applicaiton.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2009 1:20:00 PM More reviews by munchkinhead

one word: rubbish!!!!!!!!

unless u want ur lashes to look limp, spidery with no curl or volume.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2009 12:56:00 AM More reviews by rookicass

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This makes my lashes longer and gorgeous! I like the wand because it seperates lashes well and you can get into the corner area easily. I don't really make use of the colored end though - maybe when i go out at night but i found that if you apply the colored end on top of the black mascara, it weighs lashes down. Anyway, still good!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2009 5:45:00 PM More reviews by chocolatemartini

~This is my go to mascara. HG material. I use it in the waterproof formulation and it holds curls very well while creating noticeable pretty lashes!

Also, it doesn't smudge which is great!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2009 8:22:00 PM More reviews by cathped

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

One of the worst mascaras I've had. Did not do anything for my eyes. And the brush was so hard and hurt my upper lid.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2009 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Hammond

Just to clarify, I've owned this mascara for about 6 months now and I still have a bit left. :)

This mascara immediately lengthens and thickens - it makes a big difference quickly! I like the brush - it's rubber and you can reach to all the tiny lashes.

The only bad thing about it is that if you have a busy day, then it flakes off towards the end of your day and you can sometimes get little flakes of black just below your bottom lashes.

But overall a great product, I would definately recommend it!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2009 1:53:00 PM More reviews by SL103

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

(Product tried : Max Factor Masterpiece Mascara WATERPROOF) I have oily to very oily skin, and have been trying different mascaras for a long long time now. As I am oriental I have short thin lashes but as my lashes are very thin I don't get that much of a problem with making it curl. The brush on this is excellent, as it seperates properly, doesn't clump and application is easy, however it doesn't really give you very much volume or length, this would make a good day time mascara, so you don't look over made up. However for oily skin this mascara gives you panda eyes after about 2 hours of putting this on.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2009 4:07:00 PM More reviews by twiggy016

Amazing mascara!
I've bought so many different mascaras over the years, and this is the best by far!
Seperates lashes perfectly, great definition and makes lashes really reeeally long!
Price isn't bad but I normally just buy a cheap mascara such as Miss Sporty and dip the Max Factor brush in the fluid because the brush is the best bit and you save loads of money :D

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2008 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Bloodless

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

You know, I quite like this one. Separates my lashes beautifully and gives them more volume. The price isn't half bad either. It's the mascara I use 80% of the time.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2008 2:59:00 PM More reviews by RainWitch

I bought this ages ago, when there was hype because of the fancy brush. For me, it gives me length, volume and defines my lashes. Particularly my bottom ones. I have to say, I don't go for a dramatic look, but if you wiggle this sideways in your lashes it looks dramatic. I'm only not buying this again because it's tested on animals. Otherwise, I would.I took off a star because of that.