September 21, 2014 | 1857 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by lanid06

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

NOT WORTH YOUR TIME! there are better mascara's out there. This one clumps so badly. I really like clump crusher, and it's cheaper then this. >:(

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2013 9:28:00 AM More reviews by SparklingDiamonts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Horrible, overloads the brush, really clumpy and tacky. Made my lashes straight instead of curled. Went straight back to Virtuose.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2013 10:05:00 AM More reviews by dianaish

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Revisited a once favorite mascara and found it lacking. My lashes are now long but sparse and while this formula beats competitors as to shininess and lengthening properties, it did not create the volume I'd expect at this price point. Sorry Lancome!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by pineapple808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this mascara at the moment. I was never interested in trying this out but I got a sample size with my monthly order of my hypnose drama (fav mascara ever!) and tried it out and its amazing. The formula is nice and creamy. Doesnt dry hard. It separates my lashes and makes them look amazing. My lashes are fuller and appear longer with this mascara. I will purchase :)

**Edit (02/22/2013) : I still think this is an amazing mascara but I've only used it twice. I'm glad it was a sample. I wouldn't purchase just because I'm a "big dramatic lashes" type of girl. This is perfect for enhancing what you got without over doing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by crobertson01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this mascara. I have it in Black, and it's a true black--which makes me wonder what the "Deep Black" would look like. I was looking for a mascara that gave great definition over volume or length, but this one really does it all. My lashes have never looked longer (and natural at the same time). The product is very wet, so it's easy to get on your eyelids when you're applying it, but it's also easy to wipe off while it's still wet. It doesn't irritate my eyes, and it washes off nicely. Definitely recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Daatch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It is good mascara but is too high considering its competition.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by sealegg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Yes, this is the best mascara I have ever used. However, there is no excuse for this price. Really, $30 for a mascara you still have to put work into? No thanks. If I have to pay $30 for a mascara I expect it to work like magic, I don't want to have to work with it. It clumps up if you don't wipe the edges off, and even after wiping the edges you have to use the zig-zag method.

The results are great. The price and the work you have to put into it, not so much.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2013 5:21:00 PM More reviews by jessmarie09

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hated this mascara. I received it as a free sample and tried it for about a month. It did not add volume or length, transferred like crazy, clumped like a motherF******* and actually made my lashes look worse than natural. Despite the fact that it is the color black, it actually looked grey on my lashes. It was not a good mascara for me and I would not recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by theteenrunway

I love this mascara, but the price is too high for the quality. Even at a Lancôme outlet store it was a whopping $20. I would buy this product again if the price wasn't so high.

Overall: Love it but too expensive

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by cibi123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I already have long lashes but just wanted something to add some definition. This product worked super well and really made my eyes pop.
I don't tend to add too much product but it seemed buildable as long as you're quick as the formula dries very quickly on your lashes.

One problem I've always had in the past is mascara flaking off or smudging by mid afternoon giving me the dreaded panda eyes.
With this mascara there was ZERO panda effect and it's super easy to take off too (I just used a normal senstive eyes eye makeup remover lotion).

The packaging itself is very sleek and sophisticated looking, only downside is it costs £21 approx in the UK which is quite expensive, but the quality means I will buy this again.