MAC Sheertone Shimmer - Springsheen

4.5

on 4/27/2011 1:03:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

My all time favorite blush!

on 4/23/2011 12:42:00 PM

Another fantastic MAC blush in the peachy pink family. I like that it has some soft shimmer that doesn't look over done or frosty that departs a really nice glow to my face.

on 4/22/2011 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is my favorite blush. It gives such a nice peachy sheen. Goes on evenly and blends well. I only need a little so the pot will last months even using it every day. Love it.

on 4/21/2011 9:23:00 PM

Its very pretty highly pigmented and look very natural.Definitly one of my favourate mac blush.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Goes on quite a reddish coral but shimmers slightly gold in the light.
It's complimented well by Mac's 'Crosswires' lipstick which is also a slightly red coral.

on 4/17/2011 4:42:00 PM

Love, love, love... it is the most beautiful color, I love the gold shimmer, it is everything I have ever dreamed of a blush...My first one was not over, but as all good things don't last too much, I decided to make a stash of new one. :)

on 4/17/2011 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

my HG blush,i am nc20 at winter nw25 at summer times,and this sheer corally-red blush with golden shimmer is perfect for any time of year and every occasion.

on 4/2/2011 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

No I will not buy this again but I'm not gonna murder it's rating because it didn't do what I was hoping for. I wanted a nice coral-pink color with a hint of shimmer for the summer but I noticed it just eccentuated my pores so I don't use it often. Its a very pretty color just doesn't look good on me. If I didn't have large pores imagine I'd love it.

on 3/31/2011 9:12:00 PM

this is HG for me.
i bought this last april on a whim.
it was my first blush from mac, and i was so excited! i asked for a peachy-pink blush that will make me look naturally glowy. the MA brought me this blush, as well as peachykeen. i decided on this one because it was more pink. when she put it on me, i was in awe at how pretty it was!
over time, ive noticed the golden shimmers, are a little 'too much' on my skin, so i applied it with a lighter hand, and blended it a bit better, which solved that problem.
if you are looking to get a mac blush, and can't decide which one to get, i highly suggest this one!

on 3/30/2011 9:19:00 AM

This is by far my favourite blush. Its shimmery peachy-pink color and very flattering when applying on my cheeks. Its my HG blush and will definitely re-purchase this. Love it!

Popular Blush Products