MAC Sheertone Shimmer - Springsheen

4.5

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is my first MAC blush. The makeup assistant at my local MAC counter (the one at Tampines Mall Isetan--the MAC makeup assistants there are super unfriendly, go to the one at city area instead if you live in Singapore) was so unfriendly and she wasn't even sincere in helping me at all but bad service aside, Springsheen is still a good product and MAC is still a good brand (for blushes and eyeshadows IMHO).

I don't have NARS Orgasm so I cannot compare it with Springsheen, but let me tell you, Springsheen is such a perfect colour for spring. It is a peachy-pink blush with gorgeous gold shimmer, and brightens up my NC25-30 skintone perfectly. It turns out to be a little more pinkish on my skintone...I wanted it to be a little more peachy but it's okay.

Springsheen is a Sheertone Shimmer blush, so do not expect it to have superb lasting power. Its longevity is 5-6 hours and I might have to light reapply it if I'm going to be out the whole day. FYI, I perspire a lot in this sweltering tropical climate but I still have a hint of colour and some shimmer after running about.

If I do ever run out of Springsheen, I will repurchase, but seeing the amount of product I get in a pan, I do not think that will happen in the near future!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

My all time favorite blush!

Another fantastic MAC blush in the peachy pink family. I like that it has some soft shimmer that doesn't look over done or frosty that departs a really nice glow to my face.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is my favorite blush. It gives such a nice peachy sheen. Goes on evenly and blends well. I only need a little so the pot will last months even using it every day. Love it.

Its very pretty highly pigmented and look very natural.Definitly one of my favourate mac blush.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Goes on quite a reddish coral but shimmers slightly gold in the light.
It's complimented well by Mac's 'Crosswires' lipstick which is also a slightly red coral.

Love, love, love... it is the most beautiful color, I love the gold shimmer, it is everything I have ever dreamed of a blush...My first one was not over, but as all good things don't last too much, I decided to make a stash of new one. :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

my HG blush,i am nc20 at winter nw25 at summer times,and this sheer corally-red blush with golden shimmer is perfect for any time of year and every occasion.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

No I will not buy this again but I'm not gonna murder it's rating because it didn't do what I was hoping for. I wanted a nice coral-pink color with a hint of shimmer for the summer but I noticed it just eccentuated my pores so I don't use it often. Its a very pretty color just doesn't look good on me. If I didn't have large pores imagine I'd love it.

this is HG for me.
i bought this last april on a whim.
it was my first blush from mac, and i was so excited! i asked for a peachy-pink blush that will make me look naturally glowy. the MA brought me this blush, as well as peachykeen. i decided on this one because it was more pink. when she put it on me, i was in awe at how pretty it was!
over time, ive noticed the golden shimmers, are a little 'too much' on my skin, so i applied it with a lighter hand, and blended it a bit better, which solved that problem.
if you are looking to get a mac blush, and can't decide which one to get, i highly suggest this one!

Top Rated MAC Products