October 21, 2014 | 1619 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Shimmer - Springsheen

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2011 4:42:00 PM More reviews by roxxette

Love, love, love... it is the most beautiful color, I love the gold shimmer, it is everything I have ever dreamed of a blush...My first one was not over, but as all good things don't last too much, I decided to make a stash of new one. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2011 9:36:00 AM More reviews by JackieOoh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

my HG blush,i am nc20 at winter nw25 at summer times,and this sheer corally-red blush with golden shimmer is perfect for any time of year and every occasion.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2011 6:36:00 PM More reviews by rockangel04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

No I will not buy this again but I'm not gonna murder it's rating because it didn't do what I was hoping for. I wanted a nice coral-pink color with a hint of shimmer for the summer but I noticed it just eccentuated my pores so I don't use it often. Its a very pretty color just doesn't look good on me. If I didn't have large pores imagine I'd love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 9:12:00 PM More reviews by kaileym

this is HG for me.
i bought this last april on a whim.
it was my first blush from mac, and i was so excited! i asked for a peachy-pink blush that will make me look naturally glowy. the MA brought me this blush, as well as peachykeen. i decided on this one because it was more pink. when she put it on me, i was in awe at how pretty it was!
over time, ive noticed the golden shimmers, are a little 'too much' on my skin, so i applied it with a lighter hand, and blended it a bit better, which solved that problem.
if you are looking to get a mac blush, and can't decide which one to get, i highly suggest this one!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 9:19:00 AM More reviews by jess2160

This is by far my favourite blush. Its shimmery peachy-pink color and very flattering when applying on my cheeks. Its my HG blush and will definitely re-purchase this. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2011 9:40:00 AM More reviews by amisler

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Love this blush!!! It's such a great color, and gives me a soft glowy, dewy look!! I know people say it is a dupe for Orgasm, but I do not agree....Orgasm is more pink with some peach and gold glitter...This is like a coral shimmer wash...LOVE!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 2:23:00 AM More reviews by BeautifiedBrunette

This is my Favorite All-Year Blush! I have tried a few blushes of a similar color (Ex. Nars-Orgasm) but its never been better than Springsheen! It does have some glitter, but its more shimmery than glittery! In my opinion in kind of a mix of Coral, Golden Peach, and Bright Pink! Sounds scary but the color is amazing! **Very versatile for different skin tones!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 3:05:00 AM More reviews by emily0628

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this blush!! it is so glowy on my nc40 skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2011 1:02:00 AM More reviews by ninac

I have yellow undertones and love this blush. Heard it's a dupe for Nars Orgasm, but I think Springsheen is prettier on my skin. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2011 8:57:00 PM More reviews by katiexkaboom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Like this blush, don't love it. I feel that its too sheer for my skin tone. I wish it would show up but it doesnt. Prefer dainty. Also this doesn't have a ton of lasting power like other MAC blushes.